Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.

Draconius GO

Old November 6th, 2017 (1:25 PM). Edited November 6th, 2017 by luuma.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dudik View Post
    Tried it already. Didn't work
    Is it impossible to talk to now?

If you've only just beaten the weather institute, you don't have the Devon scope yet, because you aren't meant to be able to go to Fortree until you have a few more levels. Try heading up route 123 instead!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by landonyoung19 View Post
    Luuma did you fix the wally battle?
    If you was give to ampharos a secondary type what you would give ?
    Yes I know than it's strong but its don't have a another one good stab move at least give them normal or dragon or at least....fairy sorry if you dislike the fairy type...thanks
    Is there a recent issue with the Wally battle??? How long ago are we talking?? I've broken and mended this guy in a few places a few times! I've just checked every encounter with him in the game, and he seems A-OK, so I think I must have done!

I think fairy is definitely the best suggestion for ampharos' secondary type, I still prefer it as a pure electric type, but it kind of makes sense for it to have Dazzling Gleam as a stab move given its lighthouse status. Runner up would be Normal. I will consider making Ampharos and Flaafy fairy types, but right now I've made a lot of type changes and can imagine it being confusing!
    Spoiler:
    patch 2.2.7: bug fix and a change to roxanne so she's the easiest gym leader

patch 2.2
    Spoiler:
    -Forgettable hms (excludes surf and fly bc softlocks &c)
    -bug fixes and a full decap (only in very latest patch)
    -ice has higher def in hail, poison types take 1/4 less damage from psnd or badly psnd foes, and 2 new moves
    -Disguise Sudowoodo and Shields Down golem, Feraligatr line has a new ability, Croc Jaw, which makes biting moves crit, Blastoise/lapras line has Tank Shell, which restores 1/16 health each turn.
    -ability changes e.g poison point, static and flame body all afflict an attacker 30% of the time as usual, and now additionally afflict the TARGET of contact moves used by those with the ability 30% of the time
    -Hyper fang now deals just under half the target's MAX hp as damage, like a souped up super fang

Relevant Advertising!

Old November 6th, 2017 (7:38 PM).

So, I'm just gonna leave this here if anyone notices. Could someone create a TM location guide? Dig isn't anywhere to be found and it's required for THAT puzzle, unless it's either been changed or I'm just blind.
      Old November 6th, 2017 (8:42 PM).
      The Psycho Pokemon

Nature: Jolly
        I like this game a lot, but the pokedex sorta irks me a bit. Joke entries sorta rob from the experiance.
        Old November 7th, 2017 (4:49 AM).

Thanks....
          Old November 7th, 2017 (5:08 AM).

What is the change in the Roxanne s battle?
            Wally s error seems fixed...more one time thanks.....buuut venomoth poison dragon would be too interesting and imagine a poison move than reduces atk and poison just for venomoth and dustox....nope this will be exaggerate , but if the the idea is good...and Eletric fairy is a good typing and dasling gleam a good move....even i preferring more your animation for light(serious...how i put this moon? )thanks for the great hack.
            Old November 7th, 2017 (5:09 AM). Edited November 7th, 2017 by landonyoung19.

what..... the moon simbol disappeared I mean moon light
              Old November 7th, 2017 (9:33 AM). Edited November 7th, 2017 by Yoshida.

You made every stone location except the thunder stone. I cought a eevee in the start of the game so I could get a flash fire jolteon but now my modest eevee is level 40 killing things with physical normal atacks ( adaptability OP )

So, where can i get a thunderstone as soon as possible? Or even, where can I get a thunder stone at all? I am almost evolving this one to a espeon if I dont find a thunder stone soon

@edit other thing is i am in meteor falls now and was trying to get a dratini... my emulator runs in constant 2.75x speed and i spent 3 hours there ( more than 500 encounters, I ran away in all exept bagons ), cought a entire box of bagons and no sight of dratini. Are the chances really low? Do i have to be surfing? Using some kind of rod? I Really wanted a dragonite but i wont spend more hours not even knowing for sure if it is there.
                Old November 7th, 2017 (3:18 PM). Edited November 7th, 2017 by luuma.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Yoshida View Post
                  So, where can i get a thunderstone as soon as possible?
                  @edit other thing is i am in meteor falls now and was trying to get a dratini...
                  god balls dammit dude you missed out on so much!!! EVERY EEVEELUTION can evolve into Jolteon with a thunderstone! Use thunderstones on Flareon, Umbreon, Espeon, vaporeon and they'll all be a jolteon! I really need to make Eevee's dex entry a bit more clear

I think the first thunder stone is just on route 110, accessible by surfing to a little patch of land just behind New Mauville. There might be one before then, but I forget where.

Dratini is catchable via fishing rod! I think it's there for both the good rod and Super Rod
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by NotDWaddler View Post
                  So, I'm just gonna leave this here if anyone notices. Could someone create a TM location guide? Dig isn't anywhere to be found and it's required for THAT puzzle, unless it's either been changed or I'm just blind.
                  Dig is no longer a TM. it's learned by level up for Sandshrew, Diglett, Poochyena, Growlithe, and Snubbull. Diglett's the earliest, you use rock smash to find them in Corgeit Chamber on route 113 (approach from old lady's house route 111) I just updated the description with all the changed TM locations, thanks for the reminder!
                  Thanks to DizzyEgg/KDS, lu-ho, gamer2020, YAPE, darthatron's numerous tools, hackmew for xse, and yall for playing this low difficulty, re-mapped blazeblack/voltwhite mod for Pokémon Emerald!
                  LATEST PATCH:
                  Spoiler:

patch 2.2
                  Spoiler:
                  -ice has higher def in hail, poison types take 1/4 less damage from psnd or badly psnd foes, and 2 new moves
                  -Disguise Sudowoodo and Shields Down golem, Feraligatr line has a new ability, Croc Jaw, which makes biting moves crit, Blastoise/lapras line has Tank Shell, which restores 1/16 health each turn.
                  -ability changes e.g poison point, static and flame body all afflict an attacker 30% of the time as usual, and now additionally afflict the TARGET of contact moves used by those with the ability 30% of the time
                  -Hyper fang now deals just under half the target's MAX hp as damage, like a souped up super fang
                  Old November 7th, 2017 (4:59 PM). Edited November 7th, 2017 by Yoshida.

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by luuma View Post
                    god balls dammit dude you missed out on so much!!! EVERY EEVEELUTION can evolve into Jolteon with a thunderstone! Use thunderstones on Flareon, Umbreon, Espeon, vaporeon and they'll all be a jolteon! I really need to make Eevee's dex entry a bit more clear

I think the first thunder stone is just on route 110, accessible by surfing to a little patch of land just behind New Mauville. There might be one before then, but I forget where.

Dratini is catchable via fishing rod! I think it's there for both the good rod and Super Rod

Holy muk I feel so stupid right now. It was one of the features I saw and liked and made me courious about it. After I start playing autopilot comes in and I forget about it. I really did not have to train a level 45 eevee until I found mine thunderstone (I was mad checking everywhere) in mawille.

About the dratini, thanks for the clarification, when I get my good rod I am going there again . I am already good with a decent salamance out of a box of bagons. I think my grind just killed the game, I even got lucky egg early in the game from wild chansey and i am way too overleveled now

And man, I apreciate your excelent work on this game, I am having loads of fun and most of the things are really well done! I saw a big acro bike puzzle near fortree city but I had a march bike on and did not have fly yet. After getting fly I switched my bikes and went back there. It was a nice puzzle, made me think it would be at least a great TM and it was TM 20 thunder. I had hopes on earthquake but sounds good. Keep up with the good work!
                    Old 4 Weeks Ago (5:03 AM).

Nice game, really like the puzzles, evolves n items here.

I found transkitt pokemon in altering cave route 103, is that bug or intentional?
                      Old 4 Weeks Ago (8:37 AM).

Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Totonaw View Post
                        Nice game, really like the puzzles, evolves n items here.

I found transkitt pokemon in altering cave route 103, is that bug or intentional?
                        it's not a bug, it's Bug/Electric. It's also intentional!
                        Thanks to DizzyEgg/KDS, lu-ho, gamer2020, YAPE, darthatron's numerous tools, hackmew for xse, and yall for playing this low difficulty, re-mapped blazeblack/voltwhite mod for Pokémon Emerald!
                        LATEST PATCH:
                        Spoiler:

patch 2.2
                        Spoiler:
                        Old 4 Weeks Ago (11:09 AM).

So I have noticed that Umbreon has Espeon's moveset...which doesn't quite fit. Was this intentional?
                          Old 4 Weeks Ago (3:09 PM).

I'm enjoying this hack so far, though there's a few snags. I can't get Graveler or Wurmple to evolve, even though they've hit their proper evolution levels. This may have something to do with capture EXP...? It's the only thing I can think of, since I can't exactly open this hack in an editor without a proper .ini.
                            Old 3 Weeks Ago (7:18 PM).

Hi! I'm up to the last part of the Victory Road, but when I interact with the two last trainers, the game crashes, is this the end of the game or what am I doing wrong?
                              Old 3 Weeks Ago (6:00 AM).

Why can't I get some of the buried items? My itemfinder goes crazy, but I can't get the item. I even thought Dig would be the way to go, but it didn't work. :T
                                Old 3 Weeks Ago (6:10 AM).

Also, there are some invisible walls blocking my passage after the Weather Institute and some other areas previous to this one.
                                  Old 3 Weeks Ago (11:41 AM).

Is Energy Ball TM in the game? I want to teach it to Vulpix.
                                    Old 3 Weeks Ago (2:26 PM).

Absolutely loving this so far, I started playing just over a week ago and this forum has helped answer a lot of questions I've had!

There's only one thing bugging me...the repel system really doesn't work. I've read through previous posts and a couple of people have mentioned it I think. I didn't try to use a repel until Mt Pyre when I got cheesed off by Shuppets, tried to use a repel but it says I can't because "the effects linger from earlier" I have not used a repel in this game whatsoever.

The pokemon I was attempting to repel were 5 levels lower than my lead, so it's not to do with them being a higher level.

Continued on but I am now at the 8th gym and still can't use repels. The encounters were awesome early game so it never bothered me but there's only so many tentacruel you can cope with in an hour you know?
                                      Old 2 Weeks Ago (2:47 PM).
                                      Yashi_Production Yashi_Production is offline

Hello Luuma, I would like to know what the rom ini you used for pokemon altered emerald on YAPE or another pokemon editor software please.

Quick Reply