• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Blue Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 4, 2016
sorry dude i won't next time
I wasn't scolding you or anything. "but don't quote me on that" means that don't go around saying: "Oh! Alexandre said teh 1337 beta be coming soon. You wantz proof? Here is a quote of him saying it:" You get it?

bluejays

Novice Trainer
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2012
I too have come arounde very now and hten to see what ideas have been sparked and come around

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Well this is the last update you will be seeing from me in 3 weeks. I'm off to my house at sea and there I don't have internet. The game development will continue, but I won't be able to update this thread. So before I go here is the colorized battle system. It checks if you are in the grass, on the sea or lake, or in a cave and loads the colored image to match the sorrounding. The trainer battles will have the normal Boy/Girl colors and there will be a special color scheme for the torn world and other events such as battle against the legendaries.
capture022.png
capture025.png
capture024.png

EDIT: There is a new function in the Options called "Menu Style". The player will be able to choose from "Normal", "Touch" and "Icon". That's for those that don't prefer the menu being there all the time on the second screen.

Last edited:

~Biel~

...dstv...
Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2010
HOENN [----------------------] 0%
Hey I could hoenn mapper!
Can I?​

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
HOENN [----------------------] 0%
Hey I could hoenn mapper!
Can I?​

Thats up to you. If you want to map Hoenn you can. But if doing that, you need to map it with RMXP using the tileset found in Pokemon Essentials (FR/LG)

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Oh, I guess this is why there was some confusion and misunderstanding. My old username is Esmas, and I changed it to Vesper, so maybe could you change that around? And I made the trees and mountains, by the way. But I'm glad that someone's using my tiles, though. :)

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Oh, I guess this is why there was some confusion and misunderstanding. My old username is Esmas, and I changed it to Vesper, so maybe could you change that around? And I made the trees and mountains, by the way. But I'm glad that someone's using my tiles, though. :)

Ooooooooh...then I'm sorry. I thought that you are trying to pass someone else's tiles as your own so I got a little overwhelming. Ok I hope this is settled and your tiles are great BTW, I acctually hoped that you made more.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Oh, no problem. That happens to me sometimes, because I change my username commonly. And if you like my tiles enough, I'd gladly make more for your game. Just tell me what you need to be done, and I'll see what I can do.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Love the features of this game, definitely one of the best in game development forum.

Why thank you. Now I will be sure to create a good game. *motivation rises* XD
I only feel guilty that I don't have a mind blowing screenshot and I won't be able to update anything for 3 weeks :( That makes me a saaaaaaad panda.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 4, 2016
Lol, maybe I should get cracking on that union room, to solve the update problem :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back