• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

// Rate how well the user above is known [v.3] [whoooo are you? who, who, who, who?]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
10/10

A rival approaches and our avatars are the opposite gender of ourselves. You are a boy with a girl avatar and I'm a girl with a boy avatar...

TY

Avatars who dont seem to be correct, names who are too well known, why is this so familar to me?

TY

not only your theme is of someone you hate, so is mine aswell...

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
10/10
Oshawott, Elgyem, Emolga, Gothitelle, and Chandelure are your favorite Pokemon. And you know a guy named Zero Kiryuu in the anime.

Years
10/10

Yes I did, and for correction it's Wylia - named after the Elgyem used by Marriland in his White video playthrough. You really know about me despite being way younger than me (I'm nearly 20 and you're nearly 10).

Years
10/10

You coined that right, you can even remember every word I said... does that mean you have psychic powers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back