• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moths

string555

Banned
Years
5gx7tVt.jpg

:3
Awwwww, look at how cute it......
Spoiler:

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
Years
I used to be terrified of those things. I remember asking my brother to get me some water because I was too scared to go in the kitchen knowing there was a moth there. He said no, and I went thirsty that night.

I'm not really scared of them anymore; they're more a nuissance then anything else. My bug fears have shifted, notably to freaking wasps. Now those are nasty things. So are those terrible caterpillars that dangle from trees...

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I'm OK with moths! I'm not scared of them as all they do is fly erratically. It's strange as I'm scared of cockroaches, spiders, wasps, bees etc. but I feel nothing towards moths. :p

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
What? As far as I know common moths are harmless and nothing to be afraid of. Sometimes they get stuck in my house in the summertime but I just remove them by cupping them in my hands and putting them back outside. Moths to me represent the mystery of the night. I think they're a bit underrated

string555

Banned
Years
What? As far as I know common moths are harmless and nothing to be afraid of. Sometimes they get stuck in my house in the summertime but I just remove them by cupping them in my hands and putting them back outside. Moths to me represent the mystery of the night. I think they're a bit underrated

I did exactly this the other night, brought it to my back patio. I opened the door and uncupped my hands. It wouldn't budge, so I gave it a little poke with my fingers. The little bastard flew right back into the house. XD

Unfortunately it probably became cat food. :(

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 2, 2019
They don't even seem like they are living creatures since they act to me just like floating ash, lol. :)

Back