• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IMPORTANT: Klippy is 10 PC years old

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
holy ****

bUM58uj.png

they grow up so fast

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
[1:17:11 PM] Shenanigans: mate i just **** posted hard

He wasn't lying. Thank you for this, I think. ;)

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2016
Congratulations on that. Ten years certainly is a long time. Cheers to the upcoming years of fun here.

Sirfetch’d

10 years is quite the feat! Congrats on such an accomplishment and I hope you are around for 10 more 8D

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Congrats for 10 years! You've done a lot here, and you should be proud! <33

Indeed, I hope you'll stick around for more too. ^^

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Congratulations Klippy! Hoping that you stick around more, you're a great PCer and I love having you around :)

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
2006 wasn't 10 years ago!

Oh.

Congrats, Klippy! You've really done a lot over the years, and I hope you stick around for more!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Oh my, being 10 years is sooo long, and that's one of the big achievement, Klippy! I hope you keep on with us for years to come, and happy PC Decade-versary! :)

Years
I was only 14 back in 2006 (but 13 at the time he joined) so hard to believe the legend of Klippy has been around for this long. He may have only returned just a couple of years ago, but he has proven his asset to the community and we bet there's still more he hasn't shown. Congrats bud and hopefully you'll last another 10 years

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Thank you all very much for the nice words. :) It's been a wild ride on PC since I joined. Started here as a sprite comic maker with the likes of Decepticon, Matt Silver, and many others (though I'd wager most are gone these days), and have had many great memories and made many friends since then. I've had the pleasure of meeting a few of you in person and can say I've made some of my best friends in life through this site.

I appreciate everyone for the joy PC's given me in my ten years here! Thank you.

Back