• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music What are You Listening To? XVI

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Previous thread was two years old nearly and very long, so lets go again!

Feel free to post a little bit of your thoughts with your songs, don't feel pressured tho!

Tinashe - Middle of Nowhere
I've been a fan for a while bit never really gave her early mixtapes a go, I'm pretty into it so far!

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Please Love Me by The Speakeasies' Swing Band

A very soft and soulful ballad that I listen to on and off. It's beautiful, from a band that I love, in a genre I adore. 🖤

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I Am All of Me by Little V

The original song by Crush 40 just don't hit the same, man. This metal cover brings it home so much better and gives us a more legitimate Shadow the Hedgehog feeling. It's beautiful, and if you enjoy metal, you'll probably love this cover.

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
She Wants Me Dead by Cazzette (featuring The High)

Some of that smooth jazz mixed with new-age fonk. It's typically called Electro Swing and is some of my favorite music. Electro Swing is such a fun and interesting genre, and the dances that accompany it blow my mind.

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Murmaider by Dethklok

nsfw due to violent lyrics, but I love songs about murder and blood 'cuz I'm an edgelord, so I love this song. :D

Edit:
Carpal Tunnel of Love by Fall Out Boy

Haven't heard this song in so long and YouTube recommended it to me today. I still really enjoy it, and I tend to enjoy Fall Out Boy (both old and new stuff). Their lyrics are so intricate and fun: "Robbin' lips and kissin' banks under this moon", as an example. Plus, Patrick Stump's voice is gorgeous.

Last edited:

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Peach Pit - Alrighty Aphrodite

Been getting super into them lately, not sure how they ever went under my radar.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Hayley Williams - Simmer

Petals for Armor is such a great album, glad she got this solo moment

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Lykke Li - hard rain

Only recently fell in love with this album and it's songs.... wish I had been listening earlier

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
Howl by Florence + the Machine
been listening to lungs a lot lately, kind of rekindled my love for it

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 16, 2023
I've been listening to this song for a week straight non-stop, and it's still going.

Last edited:

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Shadows by Lindsey Stirling
I looooove that song and Lindsey Stirling 🖤

Loosey by THE STRiPES

Going full weeb this time. Listening to a lot of Japanese music atm. Just finished
Honey, Honey by Seamo

Honey, Honey is a gorgeous song. Loosey is just very loud and crazy and weird. They're both equally good to my ears. :)

Back