• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Gba issues with pokemon games

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 9, 2022
Hi everyone, sorry if this topic has been discussed before but i couldn't find anything about it online.

Due to having a broken gba i'm not able to play my games physically, so i started looking for emulators online.
However i couldn't find any in which you could use the in-game save function.

After beating the league my save crashes due to not being able to save in game and i can't progress any further.

Does anyone have a clue about how to solve this? Any help would be really appreciated.

Years
Hello! First, you're in the section for enquiries and feedback relating to PokéCommunity itself, so we typically don't answer questions about emulation in this section.

Second, you should look for an emulator that properly supports save features. You might be using an outdated emulator — I'd recommend mGBA since it's, for most intents and purposes, going to play your games as accurately as an actual GBA.

(Some games are absolutely terrible and might require VBA-M. Avoid if possible, but it is a necessary evil.)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 9, 2022
Hi, thank you so much for taking the time to answer my question!!
I'm sorry for my posting mistakes but i'm new to this forum and i'm trying to get used to it, unfortunately without great results.

Back