• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
Okay, you guys. You got me. ^^

- Favorite Episode:
Dunno. I haven't seen them all yet, but Dragonshy was really good.
- Favorite Main Pony: Twilight Sparkle, Her initial loneliness reminds me of me from a while back, and the way she handles compliments about her magic is basically how I handle any compliments I get. xD
- Favorite Side Pony: Big Macintosh. Eeyup. Also, where does Luna fall into this?
- About Me: I discovered MLP a couple of weeks ago through it's page on TvTropes (which is why you should go there- it introduces you to things), and upon finding the meme page, which was really long for some reason, I turned to Google and YouTube. Ever since, I've been trying to keep up with all the videos and the surprisingly-good art that's out there.

I can't say I dislike any of the mane cast, but roughly it goes : Twi, Applejack, Pinkie, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity. And also Spike.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Well, in season 1, she's a side pony I suppose. Since you only see her for a bit in episode 2. :U
She's still pretty cool, though. xD;
My favourite to worst in the mane cast would probably be...
Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie.
Eeyup.

o3o

Years
My favourite to worst is;-
Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy then Rarity.

My list has kinda switched around a bit. I don't totally dislike Rarity, buuut she gets on my nerves sometimes. ><;

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
A+ to everyone joining and getting this club active. Welcome everyone!

Also A+ to everyone liking Rainbow Dash.

All the "Eeyups" are making me want to break out the Eeyup button, which is awesome. And brings us to a topic that I'm wondering about.

Are you active in the FiM fandom?

I mean, like how it is here on PC with Pokemon. Does anyone here go to other websites and read pony news, or watch any of the large amounts of pony videos, or look at any of the humongous amount of pony art?

To answer my own question, I kind of am active in the FiM fandom. I check out one of the major news sites daily. I'm a member of a "stamping" community, where people vote on which pony a person's personality fits. And I'm also a member of a general discussion community on another site.

So is anyone else do anything like that? Because I would really enjoy sharing videos and art with people.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I don't exactly follow the Pony Fandom thing all too much, but I do go and follow a few pony obsessed pages on Tumblr. It's good fun and really great for getting some nice gufs now and again, especially of Pinkie Pie and stalker Raindow Dash.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
- Favorite Episode: Sonic Rainboom
- Favorite Main Pony: Either Applejack or Fluttershy
- Favorite Side Pony: Don't have one D:
- About Me: I've been lurking for a while, and decided to finally post something because I have no one to talk about it with, my boyfriend laughs at me for watching it xD;

I mean, like how it is here on PC with Pokemon. Does anyone here go to other websites and read pony news, or watch any of the large amounts of pony videos, or look at any of the humongous amount of pony art?

To answer my own question, I kind of am active in the FiM fandom. I check out one of the major news sites daily. I'm a member of a "stamping" community, where people vote on which pony a person's personality fits. And I'm also a member of a general discussion community on another site.

So is anyone else do anything like that? Because I would really enjoy sharing videos and art with people.

I'm not active in it, but that just means that if you send it that I haven't seen it before :P

Also, I find it very amusing that the same voice actress does both Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy. Talk about opposites, lol.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
- Favorite Episode: Not gonna pass judgment yet, still watching~
- Favorite Main Pony: Twilight Sparkle. I dig smart girls...
- Favorite Side Pony: Applebloom
- About Me: So I got caught into the trap of MLP. Well... I'm not sure if that is good. Maybe it is. I enjoy the show because... it has plot. And lovable personalities. Too cute. And for the bandwagon of MEN watching this.

I mean, seriously, this show has become a pretty big internet sensation.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
ngbbs4d675d45af471.jpg

I thought I'd post this for anyone who likes Rainbow Dash the most. :P

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
Mostly I just lurk on Equestria Daily. I've been watching lots of videos and looking at the art they post. Other than that, I'm not so active. Maybe sometime I'll find a community that I'd be willing to talk with, but judging by the comments the bronies there are still products of 4chan, and I don't want to be involved with those folks so directly.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Somewhat active. xDD;;
I check Equestria Daily every 5 minutes, and I'm part of a few MLP groups on deviantArt. I check ponychan time to time, but not too much. xD;
I've drawn a few pieces of pony art, as well.
I'll... just shamelessly advertise myself here.
So yeah. xDD;;

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
Years
Agent Gummy Requesting Membership!

- [COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]Favorite [COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]Episode[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR]: Episode 25; Party of One
- Favorite Main Pony: Twilight, Rarity and Fluttershy
- Favorite Side Pony: Celestia (She only appears in like 4/5 eps.)
- FAVORITE CROCIGATOR: Gummy :3
- About Me: I was introduced to the series by my older brother somewhere around episode 7-8. Since then I have been loyal to the MLP series, doing such things as downloading an MLP desktop icon set, and having an image folder with over 250 images. I am a regular on Ponychan.net, an imageboard devoted to the series, and I love meeting new bronies :D
[/FONT]

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Welcome to the club, Crow! or should i say herd
Gummy is pretty cool. He's one of the liveliest partiers I've ever seen. |D
klOSe.gif

Is partiers even a word? ._.;

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Of course she's the best partier all around! :O
She's also the best at twitching. Her twitching always leads to something exciting. |D

Back