• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] (Δ) HOLON mythos (δ) [M] [OOC + SU]

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Jesus Christ, I didn't remember Weevil's voice was so... special. EwE
Magical Mod Person Rika just approved the IC, so I went ahead and did some tidbits: linking the threads to one another, adding the player cast to the IC, etc.

Three GM posts will be made before we start: one with a few additional guidelines, one with the first chapter, and one with the first are of the Holon region after some posts have been made by ye guys. Expect them to appear soon-sorta-ish~

Being completely honest, I'm not sure if I like people using such prominent anime characters. :C

I believe I did say I would enjoy a back sprite, does my picture in the SU suffice for a reference? Nonetheless, I have finished my SU.

liek dis if you crai everytiem D,x
I shall consult on this matter with Snivy when he wakes up, but I do believe he said he needed about four people to send him more pictures for reference? He didn't tell me which ones, tho :C

On to the SU, tho:

I personally enjoyed how the appearance covers what she tends to wear and not just what she currently is wearing. T'was a nice detail. Her personality, wow. An enjoyable read, which I am sure will be even better a read as we get to know how Charlotte learns what decisions she needs to make. A journey of self discovery, it seems. And i like that, so hopefully she finds who she is, and what she wants to do during her journey~ The backstory is an equal interest picker. And dayum that sample! :3

I'm more than happy to you are accepted, and I will certainly look forward to lady White's journey of self-discovery o3o

I have a question regarding the illustrious luxury ship we are supposed to be on board to get to Holon, are we all on the same boat so we can have something like this happen also it gives everyone some time to meet

This is actually adressed in the upcoming first chapter :3
But since TSM is nowhere near waking up to post the first part... I might as well tell y'all now.

You are all on bard of the ship at the time of posting. It is a huge marvelous little thing with food, rooms and...

Well yeah that's about it. You get a neat little gizmo as a gift and can briefly interact with others before the thing arrives. After that y'all get a very special message from Mr. Nikolai Jaywalker himself, and are tasked to reach Holon City, which should be done in a jiffy :3

There's a Fairy/Dragon Totodile somewhere in the first area so you might wanna catch a glimpse of that~

Ze plot shall thick with the first important event once you reach the city. Meanwhile, three of you can choose to take a small side-event that involves a few battles against them wild mons.

I'll make sure to have both these posts done soon, so be on the lookout for them within the next few hours!~

Chalifoux, I love your people titles. Ahahha

Mehehe, thank you x3
I just felt like adding some quirk to the player lists~ :3

Forward note: The IC thread is up, but we need TSM to make the first post about the chapter. So for those living in European times, that's -7 Hours. ~at 7:00PM will TSM awake. Chalifoux is considering to post the first post Pray for Chalifoux

You sneak! O:
I was about to address this ewe.

Yeah I might post the whole thing now, but that's yet to be seen~ o3o
What will determine whether I post now or wait is if you guys want to start already or are willing to wait around 15 hours or so for TSM to wake up~

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
I can wait but ultimately I'm capable of swaying towards either choice. I don't have anything to do right now but I'm pretty sure I'd only get one post in. //shrugs// Up to everyone else I guess.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
As the post does sound ready, I would say to post it. I probs wouldn't expect everyone to post right away though. :P If anything, it gives us something to work off of.

Anyways, I could definitely get some more reference pictures if needed! I do have to say though Chalifoux, you're kinda adorable with all these compliments to everyone and such. It definitely helps with everyone's excitement I'm sure.

Last edited:

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Also, Watchman is right. I've been afraid to say it but you're totes motivating me to post.

In addition to that, I would like to volunteer as tribute //not really// But I would like to join that side-event :)

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Oh yes, the side event. I'd love to get that totodile, but hey, any new pokemon'll work.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
I should have my SU done in around 20 hours since I'm stuck on my phone for the next 18

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I noticed Chuckles had Bebop and I was like, "DUDE! Boobies!" And I thought of Dandy XD But I'mma be finishing up later today, seeing as I though I had work, but I don't actually.

Years
Oh! I saw people talking about the Totodile I used for my example of battle backrounds... Welp, I'm not gonna say anything regarding to where Totodile is located, but it's not in the side-quest~

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
*Sigh* Posted as soon as I leave for work~ I'll try and have something today or tomorrow!

Chalifoux

Years
HOLON mythos Titanpad

Go here if you ever feel like talking, making posts or asking questions outside of the OOC, password is HOLON, but don't tell anyone!~

Anyways, I could definitely get some more reference pictures if needed! I do have to say though Chalifoux, you're kinda adorable with all these compliments to everyone and such. It definitely helps with everyone's excitement I'm sure.

Also, Watchman is right. I've been afraid to say it but you're totes motivating me to post.

:U Aw you, it's only feasible that a GM has to motivate their players at any and all times, no?
If anything, it just means my job is being done the right way :3

I should have my SU done in around 20 hours since I'm stuck on my phone for the next 18

M'kay, I'll patiently wait for it!~

It is with great pleasure that I can say the following things:

One: Chapter One is up!

Two: The RP can now commence!

Yes, my dear players, fling yourselves at the IC over here and make some beautiful posts!

*Sigh* Posted as soon as I leave for work~ I'll try and have something today or tomorrow!

Don't worry, we have just begun so post when you are able to o3o

Bit of a mishappening which I hope we can all easily ignore. In case you saw Snivy's huge post in the IC already, then please refresh the page. Something seems amiss, no? Because it is. Snivy went ahead and put all three posts at once, when in reality we only had to make two and wait for player replies to put the third one. Ignore this little mistake that is already fixed and forgive us for being such numbnuts :U

Last edited:

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
I have yet to finish my hopefully-most-astounding-SU and I'm already in the first post. I feel so included! X)

I should get it done today, especially if Watchman hounds me. So... First post soon maybe for Kik? :D

Chalifoux

Years
Good thing I haven't seen it yet. No, spoilers, no! lol.

That's good, because I want you to briefly roam around the ship for a little bit :3

I got first post beside GMs! :P Hope you guys like it!

T'was neat. Length, tho. I'd like it if all posts could have a good ten lines worth of stuff as a minimum (and the more than that, the merrier!)~

I have yet to finish my hopefully-most-astounding-SU and I'm already in the first post. I feel so included! X)

I should get it done today, especially if Watchman hounds me. So... First post soon maybe for Kik? :D

[INCLUSION INTENSIFIES!]

Well, since I know y'all who still need to finish your SUs will in fact complete them, I went ahead and added you to the first post as well o3o Hopefully we get to see the Cutie Patootie in his whole splendor soon :3

Also, a joint post in which I contributed just happened~

Last edited:
Back