• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
Hey just wanted to say great Hack!

Seriously, love all the anime references. (Everytime I ride the Vespa I play the FLCL ending song)

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
Gluagh. Sorry for all the delays. I just have one question to ask 1158, and then I'll post the update. I am still alive and online (though of course in this crazy modern world the two words are almost synonymous), in case anyone was thinking that there weren't going to be more patches.

F.A.B.

Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2024
Can anyone send me the new fixed version pliz?
i cant get the call from prof birch after the pokemon league

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2012
This is the first rom i've ever played and I am LOVING it so far! ^_^ Also I found this because of nintendolp so you should probably get more people doing it so you can make it popular. :P

Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2024
is there a way to get to fort draco a second time? cause i need to turn my thunder cub into a shinx

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2018
I have been eager to play this Fan Hack Game. I always liked your fanfictions, so I am expecting your game to be equally good, plot wise.

I have downloaded the game twelve hours ago, which I assume is after your latest update. I downloaded the ips file, patched it to my RUBY rom, which is a good healthy working ROM. But after patching all I see is a white screen.

So..............ahem, can you identify the reason behind this issue?

BTW I use VBA 1.8.0 BETA 3

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
Hey Cutlerine,

Still love the hack, but I came upon the same glitch after beating Senex where Asimov is suppose to say something to you. Um...so since the event just won't trigger, does that mean that I can't actually complete the game?

If you or anyone else has advice as to what I should do, please let me know.

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
is there a way to get to fort draco a second time? cause i need to turn my thunder cub into a shinx

There is! Go through victory road! Umm i forgot the precise location but there should be a part in victory road where you jump off a ledge (it's a one way trip) you will end up in fort draco

To: Dracoflare

Maybe your should try an older version of VBA? I use vba 1.7 (argh.. forgot the 2nd decimal place, but it's a complete and stable one, not a beta)

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2018
@cleave1ce I tried 1.7.2 and Nope, the rom works fine till it's patched, but then stops working. Might have something to do with my settings.

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
@cleave1ce I tried 1.7.2 and Nope, the rom works fine till it's patched, but then stops working. Might have something to do with my settings.

could it be the 64 or 128 bit issue?
maybe the "real clock" issue?
I remember i used to have a problem playing it.. (the game hangs the moment I press start) so I copy my friend's 1.72 (same as my old one though) and viola! It runs!

Must be some settings. :/

Btw . . . can anyone tell me whether cutlerine released the latest patch yet? I checked the first post it said last edited somewhere in April. Well I hope he will inform us when he release it at last ^__^

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2023
could it be the 64 or 128 bit issue?
maybe the "real clock" issue?
I remember i used to have a problem playing it.. (the game hangs the moment I press start) so I copy my friend's 1.72 (same as my old one though) and viola! It runs!

Must be some settings. :/

Btw . . . can anyone tell me whether cutlerine released the latest patch yet? I checked the first post it said last edited somewhere in April. Well I hope he will inform us when he release it at last ^__^
Yo if you need the new patch send me a message
Edit1: Actual ill send it anywayz just click on the link what says dont click this link

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
Yo if you need the new patch send me a message
Edit1: Actual ill send it anywayz just click on the link what says dont click this link

Thx Josh .. ^-^
Owh btw.. your signature.. are those your pokemon in snakewood? I've been following your posts here and noticed their levels have increased!!

Edit: http: what the . . . lawl.. I've been trolled!! (and soul sucked =__= )

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2023
Thx Josh .. ^-^
Owh btw.. your signature.. are those your pokemon in snakewood? I've been following your posts here and noticed their levels have increased!!

Edit: http: what the . . . lawl.. I've been trolled!! (and soul sucked =__= )
No these are not my pokemon from snakewood, i have a different more advanced team then that

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2018
Finally got the thing working. I have been download Pokemon Ruby ROM tilll now, this time I downloaded the Pokemon RUBY 1.0 Rom and it worked yay!

Years
I really like this, and the screenshots look amazing. And from what I've seen, the Fakemon don't look too stupid, which is a tendency. Good job, can't wait to play it.

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
No release yet? :D
(im being annoying XD )

@Dracoflare
Good for you.. congratz !! ^__^
If you're stuck in any part of the game, there's a youtube video "let's play pokemon snakewood" by WileChase in youtube. He'll show you up to gym island only.

Edit: But beware of his swearings! lol but if you play this game, it means you're old enough to accept a swear word or two. :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
No release yet? :D
(im being annoying XD )

@Dracoflare
Good for you.. congratz !! ^__^
If you're stuck in any part of the game, there's a youtube video "let's play pokemon snakewood" by WileChase in youtube. He'll show you up to gym island only.

Edit: But beware of his swearings! lol but if you play this game, it means you're old enough to accept a swear word or two. :)
Be patient,Cutlerine said that he'll release the latest fixed version soon.(Maybe today or tomorrow)

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2012
Be patient,Cutlerine said that he'll release the latest fixed version soon.(Maybe today or tomorrow)

please someone give me pokemon snakewood in gba version. i cant patch this game. and i have downloaded in many site like pokemega.org, 4shared, mediafire, and many others but still not working on my GPSP emulator for nokia s60v5.
please give me the latest version. u can send the download link to my email [email protected]/

btw i use GPSP emulator. PLEEEASE i want play this game. thanks before

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2012
Help

Can you please help me I cannot get the game to work . Is it cause I use VisualBoyAdvance??

Back