• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

Years
Hey, I've been trying to get this game to work for about an hour now, can someone help me with the patching? Whenever I try to patch this to firered, the patcher says something like "Failed! Checksum invalid!".

Ugh nevermind I was using the wrong patcher.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2016
Are there movesets? I'm nuzlocking this game right now (2canEntertainment on Youtube) and I was wondering what Munna/Musharna's movesets were. Also does it still evolve with a Moon Stone?

Years
atk and sp atk split are like in gen 3 or like in gen 4 or 5?
No physical/special split is available in Dark Rising 1 but it is soon to made in Dark Rising 2

Are there movesets? I'm nuzlocking this game right now (2canEntertainment on Youtube) and I was wondering what Munna/Musharna's movesets were. Also does it still evolve with a Moon Stone?
Check out the evolution guide on first page. Also I think it really evolves by Moon Stone in this hack

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Ask & You Shall Receive

1zvy1hz.png

wiork9.png

2ebx4jp.png

(Backsprites coming soon. Thanks to Kinataki for re-sizing these.)

fylde0.png

34zj1w4.png

x6e9no.png
Very nice. These sprites are really well done.
Compliments to the spriter.

Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2013
Wow! Finally after about 100 hours of game play I've finished the game! Thank you to DR Girl and the rest of the team that made this hack! Hack of the year for sure, I can't wait to play the DR2! I ended up having 4 lvl 99 pokemon! I have used my HoF picture as my sig on my profile because it took so much effort to accomplish!

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2014
Hey everyone! I am currently playing through this hack (even though I'm about 30 mins in) and shofar and it's awesome! I was wondering? Where in this hack can I get a nincada? It is a random question, but I would like to know. Thanks! :D

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2019
HEY so it wont let me link but i downloaded this --Pokemon_Dark_Rising_1_Complete
from 4shared. im using a phone so idk how to do the isl or w.e patch. is this the most recent? anyways some help would be awesome, id love to play a hack and this seems the BEST ive seen, so someone get back to me :D before i get too far and have to start a newer/updated version. this one was uploaded to 4shared only a few weeks ago if than. thanks
ahkwa:)

Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2013
I can't download from first page link....i downloaded from 4shared and patched it but if I'm wrong I'm wetting but why can't i get to numassity? I'm new at this i read people beating game n i cant ...please help me

Years
Does this game have physical/special split for moves?
Please try to read first above posts before posting this question as I already answered it yesterday

Hey everyone! I am currently playing through this hack (even though I'm about 30 mins in) and shofar and it's awesome! I was wondering? Where in this hack can I get a nincada? It is a random question, but I would like to know. Thanks! :D
Download the location guide for wild pokes on first page and you will know where to find it

HEY so it wont let me link but i downloaded this --Pokemon_Dark_Rising_1_Complete
from 4shared. im using a phone so idk how to do the isl or w.e patch. is this the most recent? anyways some help would be awesome, id love to play a hack and this seems the BEST ive seen, so someone get back to me :D before i get too far and have to start a newer/updated version. this one was uploaded to 4shared only a few weeks ago if than. thanks
ahkwa:)
If you are still thinking of problems then PM me I will help you;)

I can't download from first page link....i downloaded from 4shared and patched it but if I'm wrong I'm wetting but why can't i get to numassity? I'm new at this i read people beating game n i cant ...please help me
Same answer for you too buddy. PM me regarding your problem

Last edited:

Wapo26

XD
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 6, 2016
Did skorupi evolve in drapion in the game? becuase i dont see it in the evolution list.

Septentrion

Evilutionary biologist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 13, 2023

Nuzlocke, hahahahaha. I don't think this was made with nuzlockes in mind(ecspecially blind ones). Expect possible wipeouts.

Also their aren't only tough battles, but many scripted battles with defeated tough trainer may restart on the some map after the characters themselves disappear. I once got a very rude glitch rematch going backwards to heal at the pokemon center.

Years
Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2013
I think it would be better if we can keep our old team and items also can arceus be released in dark rising 1 if so where or can he be released in dark rising 2 and will ua at least keep ya key items bcause we already have the jewel of life also i alrdy completed the leaugue

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Nope it is Lv 90 it always starts first
Then try to avoid the battle if possible.

I think it would be better if we can keep our old team and items also can arceus be released in dark rising 1 if so where or can he be released in dark rising 2 and will ua at least keep ya key items bcause we already have the jewel of life also i alrdy completed the leaugue
"Keeping" the key items might be interesting... it certainly would give a sequel feeling.

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2013
WoW the sprites for shadow pokemon looks so awesome. Especially the moltres .i simply must have him in DR2.

Back