• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] Abnormal Cake Simulator 2

Razgrey

Excalibur
Years
Genericogsburg. A quiet town, one could say. But always not for long.
Founded one year ago, the Mayor called it a rather ridiculous name, one that shall not be mentioned of course... But the populace voted for the name change.

Once, a cake shop was in town, as a successful business. Until everyone quit because they weren't getting paid, how silly!
After a way too long enough time, another attempt at running a cake business will be made. And this time, it won't mess up so badly.

Roster
Michelaar - Beli
Spoiler:

Dewmonic Abyss - Shade (?)
Spoiler:

Grassstrand - Doru (?)
Spoiler:

gangueevee - Whimsy
Spoiler:

Razgrey - Mischief(Boss)
Spoiler:

ordinaryOddball - Nano
Spoiler:

PokeMagia - Mia
Spoiler:

22 February 2017
'Genericogsburg', Kalos
8:51 AM
First day. The cake shop resembled a diner of sorts. Glass walls, counter, tables, a kitchen, restroom, storage room, and all that.
Except miscalculations with the budget created a distinct flaw. There wasn't enough money to buy any chairs. Ah well.

The owner was Mischief, a... Nobody could tell what Mischief was, anyway. He always wore a black fedora, a winter scarf, and had bandages wrapped around every one of his legs for some reason. All you could get out of that is that he's a cat. Some owner of a cake shop.
The employes... Will be arriving shortly.

"Hey sir... Hello?"

Mischief awoke from his sleep. He looked up at a Bibarel. "What?"

"Are you the owner of this cake store?" The Bibarel asked.

"Yep."

The Bibarel didn't seem to want that answer. "Why are you sleeping on the counter?" Because Mischief was in fact sleeping on the counter.

"I'm waiting for my employees." Mischief said, ignoring the point of the question.

The Bibarel rolled his eyes. "So... Can I get a cake?"

"Yes." Mischief said that, and then did nothing.

The Bibarel ran out of patience. "You know what... I think I'll be leaving."

"Good." Mischief checked the clock, which read 8:52, then just went back to sleep.

Last edited:

Dewmonic Abyss

YouTuber
Years
Shade let out a sigh as he rose from the grave he had called home. Being a Gastly was never really something to be proud of. No one wanted him. Hell, the last thing a kid said to their mom just as they were about to embark on their journey was that they wanted a Gastly. It was always a Pikachu or a Jigglypuff or a Charmander. Never a Gastly. And with good reason. He scared people. He wasn't someone people could hug. He wasn't someone people could be around without fainting from fear. And he had to deal with that crap for his entire life. But that had all changed when his boss, Mr. Mischief had accepted his employee application for the town's local cake shop. For whatever reason, Shade had yet to know, but it was a plus. Now he could finally get his life, or lack thereof, back on track.
The being of gas had aimlessly floated and floated, until he had reached his destination, a quite abnormal cake shop. Or that's what he wanted to say, but overall, there was really nothing unusual about the place. And that was a huge surprise. In order to hire someone like him, there had to be something off about the shop.
..And there was. Shade had floated into the cake shop, and the first thing that had caught his attention.. There was a lack of chairs. People had to sit on the floor. Great, my theory about Mr. Mischief being off his rocker is starting to look a bit more like a concrete theory. Not only did he hire someone like me, but he didn't think chairs were important to have. What a guy. Shade rolled his eyes, and approached the counter, noticing his boss was asleep! The poor tormented soul let out a sigh before putting on an apron, which had simply just gone through his body and fell to the floor, and began to man his station. Whatever that was. No one ever really bothered to inform him what he was supposed to be doing. So, what he planned on doing was just bluffing through work, and hoping for results. That's how he had gotten through his life so far. ..Or lack thereof.

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
Years
Whimsy was skipping down to the cake shop, that seems to be open. She felt that there were still people around, so she has to keep up the usual act that everyone is always fooled by. She still remembers seeing how the shop was a few days ago.

It was uninteresting.

All she knew was that it would be her workplace from now on. She knew she would be one of the few people who would be accepted to work here. She would be forced into working with other Pokemon, who can probably make a mess out of everything. She would be getting money. And probably some other things that are unimportant to her right now. Oh, they're still important. But not at this very moment.

As soon as she finally stopped right in front of it, she looks at the outside of the cake shop with a smile. It looked like a normal cake shop. If you squinted just a bit, it looked like how it was a few days ago, when she saw it.

<It's still uninteresting.> She thought to herself. She burst open the door, wondering if something else would happen next. No, she knows something is going to happen. "Hi everyone! Hope I'm not too late to bake some cakes!" She said with a smile. Of course, while everyone is probably looking at the smiling Whimsicott, the other side of her is quietly analyzing all of her current surroundings. The side that no-one is able to notice, nor take a quick glance at.

<...I knew there was going to be at least one fatal flaw in this establishment.> Everything seems to be in order in the shop. As she saw from the outside, the glass walls that usually every single kind of bakery or pastry shop seems to have are there. You would think she would notice the fatal flaw as soon she got to the shop. Well, she's short, and whenever she keeps her facade, there's a few things that need to make sure people think she's a very bubbly girl, and one thing a very bubbly person is known to do is barging into a thing they didn't knew about or didn't bother to look into.....Well, okay, that is only half-true, they would bother to know the basics of it.

Anyways, the inside also seemed to be fine. There's a counter, some tables, a restroom, and she knows that there is probably a kitchen, and maybe a storage room.....And then the fatal flaw came in. There were no chairs. That's a sign that the owner is either dumb, lazy, incompetent, or all of the above, to screw something like THAT up.

And lo and behold, at least one of her assumptions are very right, as her boss, Mischief, is on the counter, sleeping. She knows that is her boss, since there was nothing boss-like about the Gastly, who was also in the shop, at all. Trying to guess what Mischief even is was the most challenging thing to ever grace Whimsy's mind. But she finally knew what he was....Which, in order to torment the others probably guessing, won't talk about to anyone but herself.

She sees an apron on the floor. "Ooo, I wonder who's this is?" <It's probably the Gastly's. It must have pasted through his body.> "I don't want any germs, so I'm gonna go get one for myself!" She skipped to go get an apron to herself, and get ready for work.

Meanwhile, multiple different thoughts swirled around Whimsy's mind, thinking about all the possible ways this day would go down terribly, while also thinking all the possible ways to stop said terrible possibilities from happening.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
Beli couldn't even believe it. She actually got accepted for a job! She has tried to get other jobs before, but people said she was too dumb. Bellsprouts are just not the smartest type of pokémon. Beli always cried when she got rejected once again, but after 2 minutes, she would forget what she was crying about. But now she actually got a job! A thing to do for society! And it's all thanks to a strange pokémon known as Mischief. Beli had no idea what it actually was. All she did remember about her new boss is that he is a real sleeper. Beli on the other hand can't sleep well, especially if it's hot weather. When she arrived at the shop, she went inside right away. She had no time to just look at the building for 5 minutes. She wants to get started right away! When she walks in the shop, Beli sees a lot of rooms. The toilet's, the kitchen.. and her boss sleeping on the counter? Beli wishes she could do that. Last night wasn't a very good sleep. She was going to the boss to wake him, but then forgot what she was doing, so she stood around, doing nothing, looking around. I guess this is what it really means to be working in a cake shop!

Razgrey

Excalibur
Years
It had been what, 17 minutes now? Mischief finally reacted after 17 minutes of snoozing off.
He woke up and started taking the time to look around.

And yes, he was listening to one Whimsy Flutterbud yap while he was sleeping, but didn't do anything about it.
He looked to his left, near the kitchen door. One apron on the ground. Probably belonging to that Shade gastly fellow. Probably shouldn't make him a cook.
He then look a little to the right. One bellsprout looking around obliviously.
Okay, everything seems to be in order. Probably.

Wait a second... They were missing one Dory. Doru? Dory. Whatever.
Mischief adjusted his hat and for a second, his face looked a scarlet red. Then, he hopped off the counter and strolled into the kitchen to find Shade, who was looking around aimlessly.
And also Whimsy, who was wearing an apron and also looking around.
You guys should've woken me up.
"Hey, both of you." For a small kitty cat, he was way older than he looked, and sounded like he added gravel with his cereal. "Come with me. I haven't discussed your actual work yet."

Without waiting for a response, Mischief turned around, walked back to where he was before and hopped on the counter.

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
Years
"Ooo, look at all the things here! They look so cool! Ooo, what's this?" The perky Whimsy was talking a lot, looking at all the utensils, machines....basically everything in the kitchen, treating it all like a new experience.

This was, of course, all part of a plan that the smart Daichi has made up. It was the only way to make that lazy cat they called a boss to finally wake up and tell them what they need to do. She has wandered around this place for too long. Of course, it worked amazingly, as Mischief woke up after a few minutes, which felt like an eternity to Whimsy. He came to the kitchen, and saw both that Gastly and Whimsy.

"Hey, both of you." Whimsy quickly turned around, with a curious look on her face. "Come with me. I haven't discussed your actual work yet." He left without even waiting for one of them to respond. Almost as soon as he got to the counter, Whimsy was already coming over there as fast as she could. It only took around 2 seconds for her to get there. It was obvious that Whimsy was very giddy about all this.

Although, in actuality, she's basically ready to get this first day over with. Time is of the essence, of course.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
Beli was looking around obliviously, as she completely forgot where she was and what happened at the moment. But as soon as she got her thoughts together, everyone was already waiting.. She hopped over to the counter and was ready for her job to begin. But where would she start? Just thinking about it filled her mind with excitement. Maybe she would make an abnormally big cake, or maybe, if she was lucky, they would make a Poisonous Cake, which poison types such as Beli love. As soon as she got to the counter, her job would begin. C'mon Beli! Your job is just a few steps away!

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 26, 2016
Flash walked up to the cake shop. This one was new, and he had never seen this anywhere in Genericogsfield, but he had heard of the brand name: Abnormal Cake Shop.
Flash bought a cake, and ate it in one bite. He looked up at the employee at the counter staring at him awkwardly.
"Can I have an application to work here?"

Flash tilted his head and stared at the employee with genuine Mudkip cuteness.

Razgrey

Excalibur
Years
Mischief was- well... Not really interrupted when a Mudkip just walked into the store and asked: "Can I buy a cake?"

Mischief stared at the Mudkip, hard. It was taking quite some willpower to stop from calling the Mudkip a complete buffoon for starting to run his mouth while he was in the middle of what looked like an important discussion. But he eventually responded. "No. We're not selling cakes yet. Come back in a few minutes."
Then he was about to start talking to his staff, but again, the Mudkip annoyed him. "Can I have an application to work here?" The Mudkip tilted his head, trying to look at cute as a Mudkip could be. Mischief didn't care.
"Yes, but I'm in the middle of something. Please leave and come back later."

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 26, 2016
Oh.

Flash left the cake shop and came back the next day.
He made sure Mischief wasn't doing anything, then asked:
"Now can I work here? Please?"

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
So, a random mudkip entered the shop. First, the mudkip just wanted to buy a cake. Mischief said that they weren't making cakes yet. But then, the mudkip kept annoying Mischief. It was kind of funny, actually. Then, to everyone's surprise, the mudkip asked to work in the shop. Which was totally out of the blue. He kept keeping mischief from explaining this about the business, so the Mudkip started annoying Beli too. But, mischief sent him away. 'Can we finally get to the job?', Said Beli.

Razgrey

Excalibur
Years
"Alright, now then..." Mischief cleared his throat. "You two, Beli and Whimsy. You're the cooks."
One poison thing and two of the staff are flammable. Perfecto.
"Instructions for how to cook the cakes are in the storage room." Mischief pointed his paw towards the Storage room, on the right of the kitchen. "The fridges have ingredients, and one of them has a full cake." Also, the storage room had keycard readers on the doors, but they were deactivated.

"And as for Shade..." Mischief looked at the kitchen area. "HEY SHADE! You're the cashier because I don't trust you to be able to cook!"

Mischief took a few deep breaths. "Now, if you have any objections or need me, I'll be..." Mischief hopped off the counter, and onto a stool behind the counter. "...right here."

Evily

Always follow your Dreams ~
Years
As Mia opened the door, she could hear a scruffy voice ordering others. Looking inside the shop, she could see some type of cat pokemon sitting at a stool behind the counter with a Bellsprout and a Shiny Whimsicott standing nearby. 'Are they even open?' Mia slowly walked up to the counter, her shyness kicking in. Once she stood infront of the counter where the strange pokemon was, she grabbed her pendant and though over her words. "Um..." Mia kicked herself mentally for having a soft voice, making it hard for others to hear her. She wanted nothing but to go home and eat sweets, but she needed this job. Mia closed her eyes and took a deep breath as if to help calm her. She opened her eyes and glanced up at the cat. "Hello! I saw the 'Help Wanted' sign and i was wondering if I could work here?" Mia's hold on the pendant tightened, worried about the outcome.

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
Years
Music: Float Islands (Blue Lab) - Planet Robobot

A motorized scooter with an odd orange hue speeds down the street at a good click, its handlebars jagged like lightning bolts, its headlight...smiling? It motors right past the odd little cake shop, and keeps on going for several feet before something changes. Abruptly, the scooter changes to a normal black and grey paint job, its handlebars straighten properly, and the smile disappears. A Rotom is left floating, stationary, and turns to look back at the cake shop. The scooter continues with its momentum, driverless.

Ignorant to the crashing and yelping sounds behind him, the Rotom flies back in front of the cake shop, namely its help wanted sign. Lifting higher in the air, he presses himself to the glass to peer inside. Plenty of Pok?mon in there! He doesn't see any cakes though. No wonder they need help.

Nano considers the prospect. Kitchens are LOADED with with electrical appliances. He could be an oven, a fridge, a blender, even a dishwasher! Yeah, he bets he'd be great in a kitchen job! The Rotom pushes right through the window, inside the shop.

Spoiler:

"Hey!" Nano zips over toward Whimsy. "Whaddya know, it's actually kinda busy in here!"
Then he zips near Beli. "Any of you guys work here?" Next he pops over to Mia. "Saw your sign! You guys want any help in the kitchen?"
Finally, over to Mischief. "I'd be great-- whoa." Nano backs up a half foot, his smile flipping to a small, toothed frown, taken off guard by Mischief's manner of dress. He flips it right back into a smile, though. "Izzit chilly in here or something, buddy? You catch a cold and have a skiing accident at the same time?" Nano jokes, looking at the winter scarf plus bandaged legs.

Evily

Years
Mia turns around, hearing quick, but quiet 'zip'. A Rotom enters through the window, making her widen her eyes a bit. 'Did he just...'
She watched as he zips around the place, first to the Whimsicott, then to the Bellsprout. 'I've heard of Rotom's speed, but I didn't think they would be this quick!' The Rotom then zipped beside her, making her jump.
"Saw your sign! You guys want any help in the kitchen?" He then zipped up to the strange cat.
Mia glanced at the Rotom in awe. "I wonder..."

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
Years
Finally, it was time to go to work. Honestly, it felt like weeks passed by waiting for the moment she could hear the words she was waiting for. Although, Whimsy couldn't believe that just as soon as she came to the counter, all those events happened. In fact, after Mischief finally said they could go to work, she waited for a bit, for more things to happen. And as she predicted, things happened.

Before she was told to go to work, a Mudkip came, and wanted a cake. Too bad they weren't opened yet. Then, mere seconds (Or was it a day...? At this point, it feels like time said 'screw it' in this RP.) after he was told that, he wanted to get a job here. Daichi's patience was getting tested here. <Such an annoyance.> She thought. Whimsy calmed down a bit, but the big smile on her face was still there.

When she was told to go to work, a very shy Espurr came in, asking for a job too. Then, in mere seconds, a Rotom entered the shop as well, also possibly wanting a job.

"Hey!" He zipped towards Whimsy, who looked at the Rotom with awe. "Whaddya know, it's actually kinda busy in here!" <Yes, doing absolutely nothing is quite 'busy work'.> Then, he zipped towards Beli. "Any of you guys work here?" <Yes. Only two of us in this room have actually applied for the job. The others? They're just unwelcomed visitors to me.> The Espurr was the next Pokemon to be 'zipped towards' to. The Espurr jumped. "Saw your sign! You guys want any help in the kitchen?" <NO.> Finally, he went to Mischief. While he blabbered his mouth, Whimsy heard the Espurr say something, who was glancing at the Rotom in awe. "I wonder..."

After the Rotom finally stopped talking, Whimsy finally spoke. "Sure! I honestly think we need all the help we can get!" She said with happiness. She then looked at the Espurr with bright eyes. "You can help out too!" Then, she looked at her boss. "Can they help out too, Mr. Mischief?! Pretty please?"

<You're going to say 'yes' or 'whatever', anyway. At this point, it's inevitable.> She can't truly tell them no. Not only will it break her cover, it would also break their obviously fragile hearts. It's up to the 'bossman' to decide.

Whimsy still couldn't believe all this happened in just mere minutes(Hours? Days? It really felt like more time passed by within the shop than intended.). So this is her life now. Great....Just great.

Razgrey

Excalibur
Years
((Nope, ignore Flash's attempts to accelerate time.))
Mischief was out of commands to issue, until an Espurr walked in the shop. "Umm..."
He took note of the slight nervousness. Or was it just mumbles?
"Hello! I saw the 'Help Wanted' sign and i was wondering if I could work here?"

Normally, he would've said No, but that probably would've made his employees hate him.
"Hrm... Okay, well-" his ears twitched. He heard a crashing noise off in the distance, followed by an electric floaty thing entering the shop.

"Hey!" A Rotom, which didn't have the ability or courtesy to use the door, zips over toward Whimsy. "Whaddya know, it's actually kinda busy in here!"

Mischief closed his eyes, ignoring the Rotom until it quit talking everyone to death, or until it noticed Mischief. "I'd be great-- whoa."
Mischief opened his eyes to stare at the Rotom impatiently.
"Izzit chilly in here or something, buddy? You catch a cold and have a skiing accident at the same time?"
Horrible pain.

He sighed. "Ughhhhh..... Beli, Whimsy, just go to the kitchen and do whatever until I settle talking to like eight more people about applications."
((Assume Shade disappeared or something since he hasn't done anything in awhile.))

"Okay then... hope you guys know that are you working for an establishment which does not include chairs at the moment." Reluctantly, he started fetching two papers and two pens via a counter until the counter. Wow! "Alright, these are the applications. A nut job came by a few minutes ago and asked for one but I don't think he deserved one. Anyways..." He turned towards the kitchen. "Hey guys? Have you seen Sh-"
Mischief spastically dropped both the pens and papers on the floor, and started grabbing his head while clamping his eyes shut. "Arrrrgh...!" He fell off his stool, and started writhing in the ground in pain.

Last edited:

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
So, Beli thought it was done with the Mudkip, but no, it clearly isn't. Both a rotom and an Espurr came into the shop. The Rotom started flying around and talking and he was clearly annoying Mischief. Beli almost thought of giving the Rotom a good poison powder, but she contained herself. ''How can a rotom even bake cakes?'' Beli thought to herself. The Espurr looked shy, but kind of nice at the same time. However, Beli had no time to worry about things like that. What she needs to worry about is the cakes. When Mischief came to of his.. well, laziness, he sighed and said: "Ughhhhh..... Beli, Whimsy, just go to the kitchen and do whatever until I settle talking to like eight more people about applications." He was clearly not having a good time. It almost made Beli wonder why Mischief even thought of starting a cake shop in the first place. While Beli and Whimsy went to the kitchen, she forgot what kind of cake she wanted to make. What could be a nice cake that pokémon would enjoy? Her thoughts all cleared up, she decided to ask Whimsy, but just as she was about to ask, she heard Mischief's voice: "Hey guys? Have you seen Sh-" but then he started screaming his longs out and crying on the ground. It looks like he was in pain! With all her speed, Beli ran toward Mischief.

Evily

Years
"Sure! I honestly think we need all the help we can get!" Mia looked at the Whimsicott, who turned to her next. "You can help out too!"
'She sounds happy....but her eyes reflect something else....' Mia stared at the Whimsicott, who turned to the strange cat. She didn't hear what happened next, but shuffling brought her back to the strange cat.
"Alright, these are the applications. A nut job came by a few minutes ago and asked for one but I don't think he deserved one. Anyways..."
Mia was about to stretch out a paw for the application and pen when...
"Hey guys? Have you seen Sh-"
Mia saw the strange cat grab its head, its eyes closed in pain. Next thing she knew, he was on the floor, shaking and wailing in pain. "Mr?!" Mia ran as quickly as she could around the counter to her new boss. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see the Bellsprout sprinting in the same direction. 'What's going on?!'

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
Years
Nano's grin only grows when he hears the bandaged guy give the go-ahead about applications. Though he does take pause for a moment of surprise: He didn't expect THAT guy, of all people, to be in charge. Seems pretty shady-lookin' for a cake shop supervisor. Nano would have pegged him for a bar owner or something, with that getup. Good thing the Rotom keeps those thoughts to himself.

"Chairs? No big deal! Some of us don't need chairs! And I bet some of your customers don't either. Besides, most people want their cake to-go anyway, don'tcha think?" Nano offers, somewhere between optimistic and realistic.

And then the fedora guy goes down all of a sudden, right in front of Nano no less! He recoils, blinking in shock.
b8wjTHs.png

"Whoa, what's wrong boss?? Migraine? You need anything?" Looking up, Nano's eyes dart about the room. "Painkillers or somethin'?" he guesses, wondering if the mystery Pokémon had some kind of pre-existing condition. I mean, Nano did JUST meet the guy.

Back