• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PBS Question] EBDX won't work

Years
I've tried installing EBDX or Elite Battle DX for Pokémon essentials v19.1 but it won't work. I installed the required Luka's Scripting Utilities [ v 3.3 ] and put them both into the plugins folder as the folders themselves but the EBDX plugin won't work, more specifically my game won't open and it comes up with this at the end (see in attachment). When I look at Luka's tutorial he uses an RMXP folder but I don't have that folder myself. How do I fix this.

Attachments

• error 2.png
    error 2.png
    139 KB · Views: 23

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
You didn't install the system properly. You're missing components for the system to function.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Nope, because you haven't given us any useful information on what it is you did. Go back to the EBDX download page, read the instructions, follow the instructions and try again.

Years
Nope, because you haven't given us any useful information on what it is you did. Go back to the EBDX download page, read the instructions, follow the instructions and try again.

Sorry but I've tried it again and it's still not working, could you give me some examples on what components could be missing?

Mr.Paradox

Mr.Paradox
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
i added a cave bg for the encounter but when i get to the water the bg changes
zV1Y4Wr

Mr.Paradox

Mr.Paradox
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday