• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA - Emma, Katharina, and Morgan!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hello friends! Doing something slightly different today; I've made here a AMA post where I'll be RPing as three characters that I've made over the course of my time playing here: Emma Kuzunoha, Katharina von Kurnase, and Morgan Wilson! All three are Pokémon trainers, but they are all completely different.

Starting with Emma, Emma Kuzunoha is a Pokémon Trainer from Kalos, who also works as a Private Detective. She's kind and smart, but can be quite too serious for her own good. Her idealism is what drives her. I RP as her in Pokémon Z.

Katharina... I've made her before the other two. She's quite eccentric; her passion for SCIENCE is above all else. She's a Pokémon Trainer who traveled through Kanto in an old RP called foreigners.

Morgan is a Pokémon Trainer from Unova, who travels through Johto in an RP called Crossroads She's witty, yet blunt. But to put simply... she's a Tsundere. The first tsundere I've made.

—-

"Oh dear..." Emma looked on within her panel. She brushed away her blond, frizzy hair, fixing it up. She blushed, as someone not used to the active publicity, even though she was making a name for herself, as a Kalosian detective. "Hello, dear viewers in... RPT land? Am... I reading that right? Is that even a place...? Er! I will do my best to answer your questions! But... nothing to embarrassing..."

"Ohoho! But you should embrace the fans, Fräulein Detective," said Katharina, the most energetic, yet curious one of the trio. The buttons on her lab coat gleamed with the lights that shined. "Come dear children, let us all embark in our journey of knowledge together, yeah? All those oppose will get a douse of hydroxyacelunodosetrase. A dustless punishment, but all for the sake of love, ya?"

"Can we just get this over with?" Morgan, a pink-haired, and pink dressed upperclass girl snarled. "This place smells like bananas and space aliens. Worst than the boonies - I give RPT a triple failure grade. Humph."

So yeah! Ask away! You're allowed to RP yourself; however you wanna prefer to ask. :3

Back