• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

yo

... ...

Banned
Years
hey there, thought I'd introduce myself.
I'll try to contribute discussion-wise, but due to prior events other places, I've always had my head bitten off by a member/mod/admin who would rather shoot first ask questions later.
Anywho, I've been into Pokemon since Red & Blue versions first came out and out of all the Regions or Generations I've loved Johto, Sinnoh & Unova regions the most.

Videogames I usually play are on either Switch or PC. I do have a PS4, but the majority of them are on PC, I just keep the PS4 for exclusives e.g. ratchet & clank, uncharted, god of war.

Animewise I usually watch older shows, but I do give upcoming shows a chance. I'm recently been watching Attack on Titan Season 3, finished The Seven Deadly Sins season 2 & eagerly awaiting One Punch Man season 2 which is due to air in april 2019.

Well, that's it for my intro, see you around the forums.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
I'll try to contribute discussion-wise, but due to prior events other places, I've always had my head bitten off by a member/mod/admin who would rather shoot first ask questions later.
Anywho, I've been into Pokemon since Red & Blue versions first came out and out of all the Regions or Generations I've loved Johto, Sinnoh & Unova regions the most.

Videogames I usually play are on either Switch or PC. I do have a PS4, but the majority of them are on PC, I just keep the PS4 for exclusives e.g. ratchet & clank, uncharted, god of war.

Animewise I usually watch older shows, but I do give upcoming shows a chance. I'm recently been watching Attack on Titan Season 3, finished The Seven Deadly Sins season 2 & eagerly awaiting One Punch Man season 2 which is due to air in april 2019.

:t037: Got a favorite character or Pok?mon? I?ve been playing Pok?mon since Generation 1(Yellow) and admittedly haven?t played anything post Generation 2 because I don?t own a GBA/2DS/3DS(hence cant play them). PokeAnime board can be lively(like with TPC?s decision not to air SM64 in English) as can other boards that have nothing to do with Pok?mon. If you want a little Forum game to try out, feel free to take a look at FTE in PokeTrivia. Mixture of PMD and Fire Emblem so if you like either of them, then this might interest you.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Sorry to hear you've had poor experiences in other places. But, hey, this is a place to start fresh! If you ever find yourself with any issues, feel free to come to me and we can work towards a solution together. :)

More importantly, welcome to PC! I have to agree, I think Jhoto is by far the coolest region with the best Pokemon. And OPM is easily one of the best animes to have ever aired! You've got good taste. ;) You might like our Anime & Manga section.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Welcome to PC! Just be nice and relax here and we'll all be fine ^^

I love PS4 games, there are so many good exclusives. Wasn't ever really a choice for me between Xbox and PS d:

Are you getting Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee on the Switch too?

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Your username is definitely Red-like ehe. But yeah, welcome! I've been into the 1st gen games since launch too! I also play some video games here and there; mostly JRPGs, but yeah. You're more than welcome to check out boards like our Video Games board, or Anime & Manga, or anywhere else you'd like to go to.

I hope to see you around too! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns, and I'll be happy to assist you!

... ...

Banned
Years
thanks for all the welcomes guys, I really appreciate them :)

Ay we?re all waiting for OPM season 2 to come :D
I've read the manga and I know whats to come, but it's still exciting to see it animated :)

Are you getting Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee on the Switch too?
Yup, i've preorded Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Pokeball plus combo. I don't care about the negativity surrounding it due to either "It's another kanto remake" or because it's associated with Pokemon GO. I'll spend my money on whatever I want, if it disappoints me, it's my problem.

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Did you base your Let's GO decision on exclusives or did you pre-order it long before that information was released? As for the Poke Ball Plus peripheral, seems a bit pricey but I suppose for Mew it may or may not be worth it.

Back