• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2015
Umm... Earlier (Page 50), I was reading some sort of Missions. Could I suggest one?
Pokemon: Ditto
Level: 30
Mission: A random guy comes to you and tells you that his (insert Pokemon Name here) was cloned! You go over to his place, only to find that BOTH his Pokemon were stolen!! (By Team Hunter). When you go to some other place, you find the Place where the two Pokemon are kept (in PokeBalls). You collect both and return the Ditto to him accidentally. He realizes this later, and then you exchange them.

::EDIT::
Also, can you get all 3 starters?

Last edited:

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
I just decided to post this just in case:

Name: Talos the Sunburst Fox
Position: Spriter
MSN or e-mail: [email protected]
Proof of Work: I PMed it to you
I added but I'll need you to resend the proof of work again.

I'm here to enter the my giratina sprite in the contest:
legendeh9.png
Very impressive. Really! So check bottom to see the result.

Hmm... I don't think resized sprites should be entered... there is no real talent in doing that. I think only scratched ones should be entered <_<'
Although... i dont really care cause im not entering :P
Not really. I just need a really good Giratina sprite.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Sorry for letting you guys waiting. My monitor was sent for repairing. Yeah, it took a while. But here's an update for the game!
This is what will happen when you select one of the gate!
newju8.png

Explaination of screenshot:
Spoiler:

Alright, there's a result of contest right now.
Giratina sprite making​
Anyone try to make a 64x64 Giratina sprite and post it right here. The contest winner will get a mystery gift for free.

Winner -- ShinyLugia279
Current accepted sprite :
legendeh9.png

Here's the sprite in the game:
winneruw3.png

The 2nd demo release soon. Now, I'm working on the 8th gym which is the final step for releasing the 2nd demo. Stay tune!

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Nice update! So after looking at the screenshots it seems that you have to chose between meeting dialga or palkia.
So will it be impossible to catch both without trading?

Last edited:

Atomic Reactor

now from what i understand, you dont get to battle either of the dragons?
your to late then darkai shows up?

looks good anyway.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
well he never explained wat happens after darkrai shows up so you maybe able to go to both after you finish another but then again if i was him i would make you choose between them. nice update og. and it was fine i had my anitcipation still up dud. it was worth the wait and glad to hear the demo is really close to being ready.
but i do suggest you try and move the girtiania sprite up just a little bit in its front postision. from wat i think girtiania shouldnt be on the ground in that form but floating in the air but then again im not sure he can float at all (just looks a little off, not the sprite though thats really good and congrats sl)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Wonderful updates OG! :)
I'm sry I wasn't here for a while! :P
Can't wait till the 8th gym. ;)
GL! :D

Mitchman

Banned
Years
YAY! Update again. Im now goin to sit here wait and get the demo and run to play. BOL!
Also it seems like you go different ways. Intresting.

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2012
Hey

Whata cool News... and amazing Updates

I know this is one of the most stupid questions, but^^ do you think the demo#2 will be out in the next 3 weeks???

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2011
Hey

Umm would this be a good event? You were just walking along and any common random pokemon runs by you and right behind it are 2 team hunter grunts and when there running by after the pokemon you hear 1 of the grunt's say something about a mew. So you decide to investigate and realise that the common pokemon that ran by was really a mew using transform to hide itself. Then of course you would have to stop team hunter and save the mew.

Years
Hey When I play this it sometimes crashes and when I have saved it, after it crashes and after I have loaded it, it doesnt start from where I saved it. It starts from where I saved it second last.

Atomic Reactor

dont worry about it, the newest demo will be here shortly ^_^

just1n

POKéMON Master
Years
Please read and don't ask anymore -.-
He just said so in his last update!
OmegaGroudon said:

The 2nd demo release soon. Now, I'm working on the 8th gym which is the final step for releasing the 2nd demo. Stay tune!

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Ok, it seems my name was taken off the credits list once again. The main character sprite was by me, so (for the second time) I would like credit.
If it happens again we'll have a problem.

Back