• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cid

Years
9/10

I like the image, and the font is fine, too.
I guess I just find the positioning of "Sky Blue" as out of place.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
PSY Strike !!! hehe, its great !! although it would better if the left and right sides of the banner were bordered with black. Also, maybe the top right corner should also be curved, which would make it interesting. But those are just suggestions, so i guess 8/10...

Cid

Years
It looks really good. I love the banner.
The ellipses between the first line of text look iffy though. Just my two cents.

9/10

Echidna

Years
:( your older sig was perfect, why'd you change it. This one's not as interesting. No offense, its very creative cause most people make there bios like mine !! But the blue text doesn't go well A T A L L with the background, and the background itself could be better. The links are a bad color !! :( Please put your old sig back :(

5/10

o3o

Years
It's nice, but I'm not a huge fan of large blocks of text in signatures. Other than that, it's pretty good. Maybe making the text a little lighter would help, as grey against black isn't the easiest to read for some people. 8/10

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Dashie! :DD
I think it might look a little better if it were centered, or on the right side. Then again, I saw that about alot of things. Another thing that might've made it look better is if you put the profile for Dashie under that title, there. Or, you could try putting the title in the middle of the picture and the text, that might make it look a bit better. There just seems to be a bit too much empty space for my liking.
But yeah, I understand that the signature must've been anything but easy to make, so it's really all pretty good in the end.
8/10

Echidna

Years
well organized, and the font is very good. Nice use of CSS, and the colors go together well, so i guess 9/10.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
That's a really awful thing to say! \:

Meh, it's just a picture of an "ugly" anime girl... \: 6/10

Cid

Years
The images look sliiightly blurry. And the borders of each pic look rough in the edges.
The bottom text also looks a bit out of place, imho. But honestly, it's not that bad.
8/10

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2011
yeah XD the white lines do ruin it, but the text being cut off is intentional <:

I've got nothing bad to say about yours though! : o

Well, except that the spacing between the middle and right one is larger than the spacing between the middle and left one.

10/10

Echidna

Years
its nice, there's something off about the text, hmm. Still, good use of CSS.. ? No wait, that's not CSS !!! Anyways, it tricked me, meh, maybe 6/10.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
It's nice, but not amazing. There's some weird pixel goings-on around the icons. Plus, the quote doesn't fit with the signature; not the quote its self, but the font/size/color... 7/10

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
6/10

The extra space between icons isn't really needed. The colors used for the text are also an eyesore, and the shadow makes them even harder to see. It's also a bit annoying that the top three lines have capital letters but the bottom three lines have only lowercased letters. Even "I" is lowercased. If the top three lines were just lowercased, I wouldn't find it to be such a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back