NipahRika

Age 30
Female
USA
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
128 posts
33 Days
I see a lot of people who say they wished to see more of her in the anime side of things. I agree with that for sure! I would love to see Sabrina make a return in the anime, but not sure if she ever would again.

I am considering making an article on this, and may collect comments from posts here to include in it.

So, what are your thoughts on Sabrina? Did you like her in the anime? Do you think she should make a return?
Switch FC: 6546-0842-6796

Sheep

she/her
Australia
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
I'd love to see more of her - she had one of the best episodes and a very pretty design! That scene in your avatar is still one of my favorites from the Kanto saga. <3 For now I'll just settle for having her in Masters haha.

art blog | art thread | vpp | mal | ffxiv
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 24
he/him
Milaturia.
Seen 53 Minutes Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
6,593 posts
12.7 Years
Since most of the Kanto Gym Leaders that weren't Brock and Misty didn't appear much in the anime, I'm going to have to say yes to that one. Maybe she'll appear in Pokemon Journeys at some point.
Theme: Tsubomi Kido
Pair: Taemin

tigertron

Pokémon Master

Male
Weston-super-Mare
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 17 Hours Ago
147 posts
5.8 Years
Since most of the Kanto Gym Leaders that weren't Brock and Misty didn't appear much in the anime, I'm going to have to say yes to that one. Maybe she'll appear in Pokemon Journeys at some point.
It would be great to see the other Kanto gym leaders make a return, especially Sabrina.

NipahRika

Age 30
Female
USA
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
128 posts
33 Days
The article has been published now! Feel free to give your thoughts and views as always on this subject.
Switch FC: 6546-0842-6796

nemesish

Azure Trainer

Male
Lima, Perú
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
469 posts
13.7 Years
I really liked (and still like) her design in the anime/games and I'd really want to see her (probably now) Gengar vs Ash's.
Mega vs Giga maybe?

If she has a chance to come back hopefully it's with her HG/SS clothing.
Games I support:
Pokemon Reborn - Pokemon Rejuvenation - Pokemon Zeta/Omicron/Insurgence

Hacks I support:
Fire Red Nameless - Emerald Omega - Fire Red 251+ - Theta Emerald EX - Snowy White

Name: Type G.O.D
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Bela

Pokémon Rose Creator

Age 31
Male
United States
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
375 posts
12.5 Years
I feel Sabrina could come back as a Pokemon World tournament challenger. The Journeys anime has actually delivered a fair amount of callbacks to previous series, so it's possible. As a callback to her original appearance, Sabrina could turn Goh into a doll for convoluted reasons that raises the stakes for her battle with Ash. And then the Pokemon Center can sell us Goh dolls because everything is merchandise these days.
~Bela~
Twitter
Rose Thread
Rose Discord

Join the PC Romhacking Discord today!