Megan

Explorer Empress

Age 31
She/Her
Online now
Posted 11 Hours Ago
8,616 posts
8.6 Years
Just watching videos and doing Linux-y things.

I suppose my work PC is a little more interesting. Main uses currently: work and trying to see what buggy mess Windows 10 is creating when I feed it a 2x2 big image as a tiled wallpaper (it's a 2 4k monitor setup, tbw.). As awful as this os may be, at least you get a good laugh out of how stupidly broken some of the most mundane features are.

Sandalphon

play god

She/her
In bed
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
16,814 posts
8.3 Years
Make it the OG Law & Order, and we have a deal. :P

Excellent use case though.
Oh don't worry I like that one too.
I relate to Greeley in a spiritual level

icehorse22

Age 21
Female
Seen July 26th, 2021
Posted May 15th, 2020
20 posts
8.1 Years
For school, games, and watching Netflix and Youtube haha

Unwoken Dream

Age 31
Male
South. :p
Seen September 16th, 2020
Posted September 16th, 2020
139 posts
6.7 Years
To collect dust apparently.
Sinking in this water world destitute,
How low do I go?

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 24
he/him
Milaturia.
Online now
Posted 4 Hours Ago
6,593 posts
12.7 Years
I use the computer to go on the internet, and sometimes make icons on Photoshop CS2, but that's it, really. Since 99.5% of the stuff I do on the computer is tied to the internet these days to begin with.
Theme: Tsubomi Kido
Pair: Taemin

Lunar

Age 22
Male
England
Seen September 16th, 2020
Posted September 15th, 2020
4,049 posts
7.4 Years
Unfortunately, my laptop and PC don't have the capacity to run high-end games, so mine is mainly used for watching stuff, coming on PC, university work and general things like that. My Macbook can run Premiere Pro for video editing which is nice though! That comes in handy for a lot of my university work :)

Taemin

MOVE

Male
Kansas, USA
Seen May 11th, 2021
Posted April 28th, 2021
11,189 posts
16.2 Years
I use my computer for mainly just watching stuff on a bigger screen than my phone, and I also primarily prefer to browse PC on my computer. Though, the thing is very old now and is trying to run Windows 10 when it probably shouldn’t, so my phone is much faster for everything and I kinda hate it sometimes, hahaha.

I can't leave this spot that's empty without you
It's an area that no one else can fill
The night's never gonna be the same.

SHINee - Area

paired to Palamon

Aquacorde

the more we love, the more we learn // the more we love, the more we BURN 🔥

Age 28
she/her/he/him
Ankh-Morpork
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
11,437 posts
17.2 Years
My phone and my computer are fairly interchangeable in terms of what I do on them, but I definitely prefer to do the bulk of my writing using a real keyboard. It's also more comfortable to keep up with a fast-paced discord convo with a real keyboard, and easier to participate in calls on my computer than my phone. Bu really the only two things I will/can not do on my phone are 1) write/edit css and 2) art.

Past Matheus

Time space schnitzels just never learn.

Female
Flying right above you.
Seen June 3rd, 2020
Posted May 30th, 2020
19 posts
1.3 Years
To basically just do whatever to kill some time, whether that's running a niche comic, parody blogging, writing a hefty story, or just watching some YouTube. But for the more important ones; I use my computer to create 3D modeling components for artificial robotic antics, and maybe a ROM hack or two.

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness

they/he/she
っ・ω・)っ━☆゚.*・。゚
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
1,803 posts
2.3 Years
My computer is pretty old and I pretty much only use it to play gameboy and ds ROMs. I use my ipad a lot more for school (our school requires ipads) or playing games/watching youtube.
(╯°Д°)╯ ┻━┻
FLIP ALL THE TABLES!

Q+A / My Art
Owner of PC's fashion club!

Flowerchild

404 usertitle not found

Age 22
She/Her
Hyperspace
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
8,505 posts
11.4 Years
Less and less, honestly. Games, sometimes, programming (obviously), and when I seriously feel like spending an hour or two posting around PC rather than just checking for new updates to important threads. Any other casual web browsing, social media, YouTube videos, etc. I mostly do on my phone these days.

VisionofMilotic

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
6,508 posts
5.4 Years
I use my laptop for creative writing, storing and editing photos, and burning DVDs.

Name: Narcissus
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I got Haxorus on "What Dragon-Type Pokemon are you?" https://quotev.com/quiz/5077163

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer

Age 31
Male
NJ
Seen August 2nd, 2021
Posted August 20th, 2020
414 posts
4.5 Years
well being a youtuber/streamer, I use my pc for gaming sometimes. I mostly stream from the pc and capture my consoles though. I edit my gaming news videos and podcast, as well as lets play videos. I also joined a youtube podcast called D-Railed which airs on sunday nights. while i'm on my pc doing my channel related stuff, i browse the web a bit check twitter and facebook, upload videos, and use discord to chat with people.

lilaë21

Roaming Sinnoh

Age 25
Non-binary
Liguria, Italy
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
180 posts
2.7 Years
I use my computer mostly for surfing the internet (social media - though mostly only Reddit now -, news, learning, anything I need to search), creative hobbies (which are also part of my internet usage, but I also work on them offline), and everything I need to do for my studies.

Inteleon

Secret Agent Pokémon

Non-binary
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
1,643 posts
8.1 Years
Play games, work on some projects I'm doing often time socialized with friends on the net.
♥Pair: Starrywindy♥ | Digimon Playthroughs