Posted 23 Minutes Ago
Will you be buying BDSP on release? ⭐

art blog | art thread | vpp | mal | ffxiv
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Dawn

None
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 21 Hours Ago
I shall be getting both on release, although it'll probably be several months before I get around to Shining Pearl. But I want those figurines and buying them separately would probably cost me far more than it should, so...

...and if I don't get them on day of release there is going to be hell to pay, I don't pay for tracked delivery to wait until the following Monday or later to get my games >.>

VPPGame Journal ✩ Paired with Dusk ❤ ✩

Pichu

Age 28
Male
Sinnoh
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
6,043 posts
12.4 Years
I preordered Shining Pearl on my Switch bc I had a giftcard. I went with Pearl bc I feel like everyone is going with Diamond.

Paired to Inky, Fletch & Rabinov
Moderator of Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl

tokyodrift

i got you, you got me

Age 27
he/him
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
4,325 posts
10.2 Years
I'll eventually get both. But I'll probably grab Brilliant Diamond on release only because I originally had Diamond back in 4th gen when they D/P were new.

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 24
he/him
Milaturia.
Online now
Posted 3 Hours Ago
6,593 posts
12.7 Years
I'm considering it this time. Thinking of redeeming some of my Instant Gift card perks on Swagbucks a week before the games release so I can buy them on the day of release. I get five instant gift cards a month, so I might just use some so I can buy the games earlier than I usually do.
Theme: Tsubomi Kido
Pair: Taemin
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
97 posts
2.4 Years
Waiting to see how much budget looks like when they release, but I'm leaning towards no. I usually prefer to wait for discounts (even though Nintendo first party games barely ever get any...) unless I really, really like the franchise or have a lot of faith in the performance of the game, and after the most recent Pokemon games I'm a little skeptical.
Male
Netherlands
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
6,976 posts
1.2 Years
Probably not, but I will DEFINITELY be getting it early enough to get the Manaphy.
I was under the impression the Manaphy Egg was a pre-order bonus?

Trade Shop | My HA pokemon trade sheet. | My Shinies. | My VPP. | Flabébé (Yellow Flower) @ Level 100: 7,097 | Archeops @ Lv 100: 6,735

Pichu

Age 28
Male
Sinnoh
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
6,043 posts
12.4 Years
I was under the impression the Manaphy Egg was a pre-order bonus?
It is via Mystery Gift until February 21!

Paired to Inky, Fletch & Rabinov
Moderator of Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl

NipahRika

Age 30
Female
USA
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
128 posts
33 Days
Yep, I am gonna get it on release! I am gonna get BD I think.
Switch FC: 6546-0842-6796

Rengoku

炎えん柱

Age 29
Male
Taishō-era Japan
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
1,443 posts
12 Years
I already preordered BD since I played Diamond back in the day.
I'll buy SP when someone sells them at second-hand price just to play the Pearl side.
"However, if you bare your fangs at innocent people, my bright red flame blade will burn you to the bone!."

ZeoStar

dream world
Online now
Posted 4 Hours Ago
I am considering it this time. It would be the first time I do this for a Pokemon game.
http://www.simpleimageresizer.com/_uploads/photos/1c9662e4/cloud_3_400x350.jpg