Intro Hey guys!!

Started by Helios1449 1 Week Ago 2:20 PM
  • 7 replies
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
5 posts
12 Days
So I'm new and found out about PokeCommunity through some youtube videos and thought I'd give it a try so here i am!
im super into the pokemon showdown meta but don't really have anyone to play with so i wanted to see if there were people who had some showdown groups!
Can't wait to talk to you guys!! :D

Soaring Sid

Wishes you a good day

Age 19
Male
Lion's Abode
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
1,598 posts
2.1 Years
So I'm new and found out about PokeCommunity through some youtube videos and thought I'd give it a try so here i am!
im super into the pokemon showdown meta but don't really have anyone to play with so i wanted to see if there were people who had some showdown groups!
Hello there! How do you do?

Yeah there is a battle server here and a separate section for competitive battles! Hope you have a great stay!
Male
Netherlands
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
6,976 posts
1.2 Years
Hello & Welcome Helios1449 =)
Reckon you should be able to find some people to play showdown with by poking around a bit and with a bit of patience.
Good luck! =)

Trade Shop | My HA pokemon trade sheet. | My Shinies. | My VPP. | Flabébé (Yellow Flower) @ Level 100: 7,097 | Archeops @ Lv 100: 6,735

adventure

they/them
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
35,871 posts
13.8 Years
Welcome to PokéCommunity aka PC! Seems like you've gotten good advice here already :) If you're wondering anything about the forums, don't hesitate to ask another user who seems to know, or a staff member. Hope to see you around!
ENBUN'D avatar by the amazing Flowerchild.
am mod of Meet & Greet.