• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Sunday

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 7, 2023
If you downloaded V1.1.0 in the last few days, you should download the patch for 1.1.2 before you reach the E4, I introduced a bug that could trap you which has now been fixed

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 18, 2021
Hi, I have an issue with installing the fonts. Even after I have installed the fonts, the game still tells me "One or more fonts are not installed". I have tried everything I can to fix it and it's still giving me that message. Can anyone help me with this?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 7, 2023
Hi, I have an issue with installing the fonts. Even after I have installed the fonts, the game still tells me "One or more fonts are not installed". I have tried everything I can to fix it and it's still giving me that message. Can anyone help me with this?

Hi Phantom Starfish, how did you try installing the fonts? There is a guide [here] that should show you how to do it. Worst case scenario, if they won't install, the game should let you play on anyway, you just won't have the classic Pokemon fonts, and you'll have to deal with that pop up every time you start.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 7, 2023
New update 1.1.3 with some small/medium bug fixes and QOL improvements is out now!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 7, 2023
New Version 1.1.4 Fixes some important bugs, particularly in challenge mode

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 7, 2023
Version 1.1.6 Releeased which fixes the mystery gift woman not giving out the mega ring among other smaller fixes

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 7, 2023
Version 1.1.9 out now. Fixes some minor bugs and adds a small QoL improvement and adds a mystery gift code

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
Is there a quick way to train EVs? I don't even know the EV yield of the pokemon in route 15.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 7, 2023
Hi Digass, the Pokemon on the southern part of Route 15, across the river, return 5EVs each. Each Pokemon is a different stat; there is a sign which should tell you which is which. If you are not seeing Chanseys you are in the wrong part of R15

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 7, 2023
Version 1.1.10 fixes a bug which could lock you out of the elite 4 among other small fixes

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 7, 2023
Update 1.1.12 fixes a few small bugs and adds a fly spot to route 15 as well as a new mystery gift code

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 7, 2023
Patch 1.1.14 Fixes some moves bugged in default essentials 16.2 and fixes Electabuzz evolution

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
I caught all the Pokemon the Regi pillars in Braille told me. I talked to the pillar in Argon with all the Pokemon in party and nothing happens. What do I have to do?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 7, 2023
Hi Digass,
Take all 6 in your party, and go to the pillar in Argon city. Mike sure they re in the order of the numbers on the pillars.
Then it will unlock some ruins e.g. on Route 2

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
Thank you for the quick answer. Also, can you tell me where to find waterfall? Searched all over Route 11 and found nothing.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 7, 2023
Yeah, it's in a hidden area accessible from Route 10. There is a tree that you can pass behind that you wouldn't expect near the river. By the way, waterfall can't be used to climb the waterfalls in game, just as a battle move, in case you wanted it for exploring.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
Sorry, I meant where can we.trade the yellow apricorn for another apricorn.

Back