• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Girlfriend, Girlfriend

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Here it is ladies and gentlemen. Every season has to have one, and this one is ours for the season. An absolute dumpster fire of a harem anime.

I'll be suffering through this one myself, so feel free to join in on the excitement for the next several weeks with me and drop your thoughts as the episodes air:)

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Supplementing your diet with some trash every now and then helps you appreciate the good good when it comes around :)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I've only heard of this one because people reviewed it on Youtube, but I don't really consider this one a harem since it's about a poly relationship LMFAO.

I'll watch this one once it's finished, though. I am pretty curious how the anime world will handle a "triangle relationship", as the description puts it.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Update: I ended up watching this one, and I like it. This one is unique in the fact it's trying to tackle a poly relationship. I hate how they're saying "two-timing" relationship, though, when it's a completely consensual poly relationship. So, I honestly do not really consider this series a harem.

Back