• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Type Champion Poll: Fire

Which of the following is the champion of the Fire Type?

• Arcanine

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Centiskorch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delphox

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Flareon

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Incineroar

• Magmortar

• Marowak (Alola)

• Rapidash (Kanto)

• Talonflame

• Victini

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
Vote on who you think is the champion of the Fire Type in the poll above. Nominations were:
Arcanine
Centiskorch
Delphox
Flareon (x2)
Incineroar
Magmortar
Marowak (Alola)
Rapidash (Kanto) (x2)
Talonflame
Victini

Feel free to discuss the mons up for vote too =)

Years
I'm shocked nobody nominated Charizard!

I didn't know these were a thing until now... oh well! I voted Delphox here :)

Charizard is nominated, but as a flying type. If you are a dual type you can be nominated as one or the other, but not both. Had Charizard been in the fire poll though it would definitely have gotten my vote too! :)

Years
To expand on that. Mons can't be nominated for both types by the same person.
If person A nominates charizard for Flying, person B can still very well nominate it for Fire if person B hasn't nominated it for the Flying type.

Last edited:
Years
I'm the person who nominated Charizard for flying, so I still couldn't have nominated him again :p somebody else would have had to do it. It's good to have some hinderances like this though, to keep the game competitive!

Finally decided and my vote for Arcanine. It's such a handsome design a mixture of dog, tiger and fire, and it's movepool is so vast and stats so balanced that it's a really versatile pokemon you can really shape it to your needs. It's also one of Gary Oak's signature Pokemon.

Back