• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Pikachu Yellow: Special Pikachu Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I don't know what is better, this hack or all the butthurt comments.
This hack gets five stars out of five from me
It will get seven stars out of five if you give the team rocket pikachus TR uniforms, or darker pallets.
Ten stars out of five if you include all of the people who don't like it in the game somehow.

This hack is the best thing on PC.
As someone suggested earlier(although he/she was being a stupid baby about it), making a mudkipz edition sequel would be the logical next step in your hacking career.

Anyway, grats on FINISHING a hack, making some babies cry, and winzoring overall.

Years
I am actually working on a sequel (For greater lulz and for scripting practice), so some more little things like that will be included.

@Lati-Fan95: There will be no more improvements made to this. It's complete. Lets just say everything else non-piakchu-related is an Easter egg. :D

bilkev

The Pokemon™ B/D creator
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
The pikachu then be able to learn flight etc?
And if a pikachu that sends a ball on a pikachu?

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
Years
The pikachu then be able to learn flight etc?
And if a pikachu that sends a ball on a pikachu?

I´m not sure, but I think Gary said that you´ll receive a Pikachu with Fly/Surf, and yeah the Pikachu you play catches other Pikachus with Pokeballs! xD (Unfortunately, I haven´t played that far now cuz I was bored out after I accidently forgot to save and clicked away VBA... After that I had to do the most boring area again... Rock Tunnel without Flash...)

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
This must be the best hack i have eva seen
Exepct from Ruby destinies ... :L

Years
I´m not sure, but I think Gary said that you´ll receive a Pikachu with Fly/Surf, and yeah the Pikachu you play catches other Pikachus with Pokeballs! xD (Unfortunately, I haven´t played that far now cuz I was bored out after I accidently forgot to save and clicked away VBA... After that I had to do the most boring area again... Rock Tunnel without Flash...)
Be sure to try all the stones on Pikachu and Raichu. 2 work on Pikachu, and one works on Raichu. Funnily enough, both opportunities to get a pokemon that can fly come from the route outside the Rock Tunnel: Route 10.

Flash is in Viridian City, under the potion.

... I think.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 1, 2013
Well this is the funniest thread I ever seen. I would prefer a Charmander version with all evos though :)

Years
hey funny game and everything but in the pokemon center outside mt moon you can still buy a magikarp,
you should change probably that cos it sorta removes the whole concept of the hack

plus whats with the yellow jigglypuff as nurse joy when she bows to you?

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
Years
hey funny game and everything but in the pokemon center outside mt moon you can still buy a magikarp,
you should change probably that cos it sorta removes the whole concept of the hack

plus whats with the yellow jigglypuff as nurse joy when she bows to you?

It's a Pikachu with big eyes that puts its ears together!^^ Took me a bit to figure that out!^^

And Gary, under the Potion I found 4 HM Strengthes but oh well...^^ I'm gonna go thru Rock Tunnel without Flash...^^

And can please someone tell me what a Pikablu is?^^

firestormx19

i'm never loging in again.
Years
  • Age 35
  • hell
  • Seen Jul 8, 2010
this is a awesome hack you made. it kind of reminds me of mystery dungeon but with all pikachus and mystery dungeon is awesome. one question are the legendarys all pikachus or did you remove the legendarys?

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
No.
this is just HORRIBLE, anyone could do this.
I's not even worth playing.
sorry, but a hack that has everything changed into a pikachu, and nothing else done, is just a waste of time.:(

558122_DG

Learning how to make mistakes
Years
  • Seen May 27, 2021
No.
sorry, but a hack that has everything changed into a pikachu, and nothing else done, is just a waste of time.:(

Yea I unfortunately agree :(
Well, first off, tell people to "Go and freaking do it" is not the greatest compromise, I wouldn't due it just cause Its a waste of time. Well since it's already complete I can't really say, stop wasting your time, but whatever. How in the world is pikachu everywhere supposed to be fun, I'll buy a pikachu toy and stare at it all day and have more fun...

Years
I also agree with chrunch and 558122_DG. All this is, is just a Pikachu game with the fire red storyline which is quite boring. (I do like Pokemon Fire Red though.) It would have been better if you changed the storyline. A Pikachu hack better than this is Miksy91's, Pikachu Edition, his third rom hack.

Anyways I'd rather look at Pikachu too than rather play this. >_<
P.S. Don't mock what say just because you don't agree with me.

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
Years
No.

Yea I unfortunately agree :(
Well, first off, tell people to "Go and freaking do it" is not the greatest compromise, I wouldn't due it just cause Its a waste of time. Well since it's already complete I can't really say, stop wasting your time, but whatever. How in the world is pikachu everywhere supposed to be fun, I'll buy a pikachu toy and stare at it all day and have more fun...

I also agree with chrunch and 558122_DG. All this is, is just a Pikachu game with the fire red storyline which is quite boring. (I do like Pokemon Fire Red though.) It would have been better if you changed the storyline. A Pikachu hack better than this is Miksy91's, Pikachu Edition, his third rom hack.

Anyways I'd rather look at Pikachu too than rather play this. >_<
P.S. Don't mock what say just because you don't agree with me.
How about all 3 of you go back several pages and read what Gary had to say about people like you.

Please, refrain from posting such stuff again. In other words, if you don't like a hack that you know that is not gonna change, don't post.

Sure, it's your opinion to say, but it doesn't offer anything to the maker, it's not really some kind of feedback, and it sounds like a wago-play.

Years
Can I just point out that hacking isn't the end of the world and super srs bsns and we can have fun sometimes? Who gives a monkey's toe if this hack doesn't have an edited storyline. It's for fun.

If I were Gary, I'd actually be insulted from you guys. You aren't posting constructive critisism and, in a way, bashing Gary for making a hack. Heck, at least it's finished.

The next person to say "what is this! this isn't a hack", or anything along those lines, will be infracted for not being constructive. Kapiche?

Years
I have every right to give criticism, it's a ROM Hack. I have freedom of opinion and freedom of speech. I know the hack is finished I am aware. I am done posting on this thread. *Goes to play Pokemon Prism*

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
Fine then.
I'll leave this hack alone.

But, I agree with SonicBlazePlatinum, I should be able able to give criticism.
*goes away*>:[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back