• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 6 only] (REOPENED) BobDerry's Lodge! Come on In! Move Tutoring, Breeding Service and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 11, 2017
Pokemon : Sableye (Shiny preferably, if not that's okay)
IV Spread: Doesn't matter
Ability (Pick one): Prankster and Keen Eye
Nature: Calm
FC: 3067-9059-5872
IGN: J.R M
Also it should have Recover

Already added you, Thanks.
I don't have a sableye, because I have Omega Ruby, if you have one, then I can get started if you trade it to me.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 25, 2017
Ferrothorn(male or female)
Nature: any that benefits defense
Ability: Iron barbs
I.V.: any
FC:2853-1372-3977

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
Years
  • Age 33
  • PA
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
Sorry for the late response, if u still want to trade, then VM/PM me.

If you're still looking for one PM/VM me.
i might not be able to trade for a while. can't seem to find any wifi sources around here that i can use with my 3ds outside of the place where i'm currently at(there's an IT guy trying to fix their internet right now, i'm tapping off a signal coming from next door that my 3ds doesn't pick up) and the place i'm no longer allowed in

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 11, 2017
i might not be able to trade for a while. can't seem to find any wifi sources around here that i can use with my 3ds outside of the place where i'm currently at(there's an IT guy trying to fix their internet right now, i'm tapping off a signal coming from next door that my 3ds doesn't pick up) and the place i'm no longer allowed in

PM me when you want to trade

Ferrothorn(male or female)
Nature: any that benefits defense
Ability: Iron barbs
I.V.: any
FC:2853-1372-3977

I'll get started onthat

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 11, 2017
Reopened!
Remember: All services are down except for breeding and normal trading

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jun 16, 2023
Hey there, Bobderry, im struggling to get an HA bergmite/Avalugg, could you make one for me with the adamant nature and maxed out ivs on hp ,atk, def, sdef, and spd? I do have shiny eeveelutions with their HA, what do you think of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back