• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

pkmin3033

OK, so I'm kinda-sorta-maybe-just-a-little-bit-or-more-but-not-yet-sure-I-could-add-more-but-don't-want-to-bore back. The end of 2015 was a misery - hell, the whole bloody year was like that - but 2015 is now over, so I'm taking a different stance on things...or trying to. Trying to put the "Happy" in "Happy New Year" and all that.

Soooooo...I shall be around. Probably. A bit. I'll see how things go. Don't mind me. I'm sure nobody does anyway, but it pays to say it just in case.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
OK, so I'm kinda-sorta-maybe-just-a-little-bit-or-more-but-not-yet-sure-I-could-add-more-but-don't-want-to-bore back. The end of 2015 was a misery - hell, the whole bloody year was like that - but 2015 is now over, so I'm taking a different stance on things...or trying to. Trying to put the "Happy" in "Happy New Year" and all that.

Soooooo...I shall be around. Probably. A bit. I'll see how things go. Don't mind me. I'm sure nobody does anyway, but it pays to say it just in case.

It's nice to see you~! o/

Sorry about 2015, but I hope 2016 proves to be better for you. I'm always here in case you want to get something off your chest. <33

Years

2015 ended on a bad note for me too (but hey, at least the music was good), but hey it's a fresh year and it's nice to see you again. Hopefully things will get better for you from here on in.

Years

Welcome back!
tumblr_m89hhsxYK21qdlkyg.gif

I hope 2016 will be better for you. It's like anime characters say... "A new year, a new start!" or something like that. xD
Looking forward to seeing you around the forums and perhaps elsewhere again!
tumblr_m89lslxjTr1qdlkyg.gif

By the way, adorable new Suite Precure theme! I've been too lazy to change mine/can't decide on a new theme for the time being, haha.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2016
I'm not sure how many of you will miss me and my sister (FioriKikuchi) but anyway... We'll be gone for close to a week. We're moving out of the apartment we currently live in and move into a two-story house we bought. We'll still be in Tokyo though. Unless if we're at a bookstore we'll have no access to wi-fi so until then see you soon guys. I'll be leaving at Thursday morning around 5:00 am my time here. I almost forgot to add that in.

Years
I'm not sure how many of you will miss me and my sister (FioriKikuchi) but anyway... We'll be gone for close to a week. We're moving out of the apartment we currently live in and move into a two-story house we bought. We'll still be in Tokyo though. Unless if we're at a bookstore we'll have no access to wi-fi so until then see you soon guys. I'll be leaving at Thursday morning around 5:00 am my time here. I almost forgot to add that in.

Good luck with that, and hopefully you'll settle into your new house and be back to full activity on PC very soon.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

I see; congrats on the new house. <33

See you soon. :3

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 2, 2017

Hope you manage to settle in to your new place just fine, a warm welcome back to the forums, hope the move wasn't too tedious ^_^

Ryz

Years
Hey everyone... returning after like a 3 or more month break... I ran out of time. I had started a fan game but it kinda fell through the drain since I didn't have much time to update it. I'm redoing it! Gonna have fossil pokemon in the wild like before, but with more interesting story, better sprites, gonna attempt to make some of my own. Gonna do that before anything else. Anyway, before I start rambling. I'm back. Gonna be active again.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hey everyone... returning after like a 3 or more month break... I ran out of time. I had started a fan game but it kinda fell through the drain since I didn't have much time to update it. I'm redoing it! Gonna have fossil pokemon in the wild like before, but with more interesting story, better sprites, gonna attempt to make some of my own. Gonna do that before anything else. Anyway, before I start rambling. I'm back. Gonna be active again.

Ah, welcome back! Hope everything has been well. <33 Good luck on your story~~

Years
Hey Ryz, glad to have you back! Don't worry about time eating you up, because it happens to everyone v~v best of luck on your game and story as well!

Hanolira

On short break / Will return soon
Years
Hey everyone. Hope you guys are doing well. I am here to inform everyone that my brother and me will not be coming back to this forum. It's very sudden and sad but it's time we said our goodbyes. Thank you very much for warmly welcoming the both of us. We will miss you all very much. Especially two certain people that some of you guys know. Maybe one day we'll return to this place but until then farewell everyone. <3

~ Hanolira a.k.a Mimiko

Years
Hey everyone. Hope you guys are doing well. I am here to inform everyone that my brother and me will not be coming back to this forum. It's very sudden and sad but it's time we said our goodbyes. Thank you very much for warmly welcoming the both of us. We will miss you all very much. Especially two certain people that some of you guys know. Maybe one day we'll return to this place but until then farewell everyone. <3

~ Hanolira a.k.a Mimiko

That's so terrible because you both had great potential at becoming active faces, but alas hopefully when you have less stuff to deal with in real life we'll be here when you need us.

Back