• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen #4 - What will you name yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
latest

Week four of the weekly gold/silver polls! What will you name yourself in Gold and Silver when they're released in the eshop? Will you give the character a different name than before? Or stick to your most used one?

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
For humour's sake I wanna use my original name in Silver, which was my own name minus 1 letter because it didn't fit completely. But I do like for most of my Pok?mon to have the same OT name-wise so I will probably go with my standard name.

Years
I've always named myself Lunar in games recently but back when I first played Gen 2 I called myself either James or Oscar so like Forever, I think I'm gonna go for the nostalgic names.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I will stick with Corey, as I have always done since I started playing Pokemon.

Years
I always name all my characters my real name so I don't regret anything by using nicknames and such. The only difference is I write my name in all caps for Gen 1 and 2, for nostalgia purposes. So my name will be "ALEX".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back