Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 23
Male
Milaturia.
Online now
Posted 56 Minutes Ago
5,325 posts
11 Years
Well, I mean, it took two years for muse to get an anime, right? I am shocked Nijigaku is getting an anime, but I'm glad, nonetheless. But please, please, if Sunrise is animating this, can Haruka be animated, too? Even in a cameo? She is Kanata's sister after all.

Oh, and speaking of which, Lapis Relight anime has finally gotten a release time of 2020! Wow, 2020 sure is the year of idol shows. https://twitter.com/relightsEN/status/1205812393512583169 Here's an english translation of the thread about the anime adaption
Theme: Sakuma Sakuya
Pair: Go

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'

Age 94
Shimoda City
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
9,632 posts
12.2 Years
2020 is looking far better for us idol fans than 2019 was (although 2019's Re: Stage Dream Days was an unexpectedly nice surprise.) Especially looking forward to more Love Live awesomeness.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP
Age 29
Non-binary
USA
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
21 posts
51 Days
Hmm... while I've been low-key wanting an anime based on the Nijigasaki girls, I don't like the art style they're using. It looks too generic, like if I had just seen that pic of them with no context I probably wouldn't have been able to tell it was Love Live related. Oof.

I dusted off my old iPad (both literally and figuratively) and decided to start a new game on LLSIF to try and see if I would have better luck with pulling Nico. I haven't so far, so it's a good thing I picked her as the freebie you get at the very beginning. Including her, I've already gotten 7 out of the 9 members of μ's within a single day! 😄Only ones I'm missing now are Maki and Eli.

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 23
Male
Milaturia.
Online now
Posted 56 Minutes Ago
5,325 posts
11 Years
A new idol series has been announced recently known as Idoly Pride. It will be a multimedia project of a game, and an anime. They have a youtube channel. It's been awhile since I can recall a new female idol series coming around.

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 23
Male
Milaturia.
Online now
Posted 56 Minutes Ago
5,325 posts
11 Years
I watched 22/7, and it seems promising so far? I don't know how it'll turn out, but I like how different this one seems to feel. But I wonder if it'll be like Wake, Up Girls from a while back?

donavannj

Age 29
Male
'cause it get cold like Minnesota
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
22,509 posts
14.9 Years
Oh right, new anime season, I should actually start watching stuff from this season.

Just got back from the Roselia/Raising A Suilen DV. Was fun even though I went solo.
whoops
Advertiser Content