• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fandoms] Fierce!: The RuPaul's Drag Race Club

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Introduction

Hey there heeeeennnnnyyy, welcome to the RuPaul's Drag Race fan club! Ready to have that wig snatched? We'll kiki over the most gagworthy moments in Drag Race herstory and open that library every episode to read the shadiest moments to filth. Snatch that waist, check that tuck, and feel those oats, because we're about sick'niiiiiiiiiiing!

Sign-Up

Username: America, you know what this means!
Drag Name: What name are you gonna strut while you werk that runway?
Favorite Queen: Which queen had you gagged during every episode?
Favorite Season: Which season did you find the most brown-cow stunning?
Rooting for: Which queen do you want to snatch the crown this season? [Current Season: All-Stars 4]

Members

Trev, aka Tyra Fyra: Willam / S7
tokyodrift, aka Monica Tension: Many faves / S6, S4, S5
MysticalNinetales, aka Queen Jolene: Many faves / S6 & S7 /
Fairy, aka Lady Fae: Miss Fame / Season 4
Her aka Kiki Wi: Many faves / S3, S6, S9
erik destler, aka Undecided: Chi Chi DeVayne / S3
Fletch, aka Undecided v.2: Monique Heart / S3, S6
malanaphii, aka Undecided v.3: Many faves / S9

Ru's Rules

• Follow the Pokecommunity global rules and The Clubhouse rules.
  • Don't be shady! We all want to read the house down, but don't be catty. "Water off a duck's back..."
  • Don't spoil unreleased episodes! If you know something about the upcoming episodes, sit on your secret. Rumors can be discussed, but photos/videos of the next episode that aren't shown in previews aren't allowed. Ruvealing challenge winners and lip sync losers is strictly prohibited.
  • Don't post inappropriate photos! We all love the Pit Crew, but think of the children.
  • Don't be overly vulgar! You can show your charisma, uniqueness, nerve, and talent without unsavory terms.
Rusources

Last edited:

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Current Season: 11

OZFSjai.png

SPOILERS AHEAD!

Spoiler: Episode 1
Winner:

High:

Safe:

Low:

Bottom 2 Survivor:

Eliminated:

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Username: tokyodrift
Drag Name: Monica Tension
Favorite Queen: Oh god do I have to choose just one? Bianca Del Rio, Adore, Bob the Drag Queen, Kim Chi, Ginger Minj, and Jinkx Monsoon are among my favs
Favorite Season: Seasons 4, 5, and 6 with 6 being the top season
Rooting for: Although I'm not watching, not sure if I will at some point or not, but Latrice Royale

Last edited:

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023

Welcome to the club, henny! If you need a place to watch the episodes for free, I can help ya out there. Just shoot me a message! As far as the season itself goes, they definitely are pushing a lot of drama this season, especially with Gia. She's been all tea all shade right out of the gate. Personally I love it just because I love shady queens, but she's definitely going super hard with the shadiness.

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
AS4 Ep. 3, Post-Show Discussion

Spoiler: Discussion Topics (Spoilers)
  • What do you think about Gia's elimination? Did she deserve to go home?
  • Do you think the top 2 choices were correct?
  • Do you think the bottom 2 choices were correct?
  • Which queen had the best Snatch Game?
  • Who slayed the runway?

• Do you think Monet's evaluation of her lip sync was valid?
  • What did you think of the Trinity/Monet spat?
  • Where did you stand on the Gia/Trinity argument? Did you take a side? Should Gia have played Caitlyn Jenner?
  • Which bachelor would you want to choose you?
  • What did you think of Gia's Snatch Game performance?
  • Do you think Gia intentionally sabotaged the other competitors?
  • Should Manila have told Valentina that she considered sending her home? Should Valentina have accepted Manila's offer for an alliance?
  • What did you think about Valentina snubbing Manila at the end of the episode?

Spoiler: Member Tags

Last edited:
Years
Yessss gawd!

giphy.gif

Username: MysticalNinetales
Drag Name: Queen Jolene (inspired by Dolly Parton's song Jolene)
Favourite Queen: I have so many, including: Adore Delano, Alaska, Jinkx Monsoon, Aquaria, Pearl, Violet Chachki, Miss Fame, & Laganja Estranja
Favourite Season: I love seasons 6 & 7 :)
Rooting for: Hunny I'm only on season 8!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Okay this needs more members for being the best club ever.

Username: Fairy
Drag Name: Lady Fae
Favorite Queen: MISS FAME! Best beauty queen EVER.
Favorite Season: Season 4. This gurl loves her NYX makeup xoxo. Though ABH is a up there!!!
Rooting for: Which queen do you want to snatch the crown this season? [Current Season: All-Stars 4]: I DON'T KNOW I'M BEHIND

So I'm late to the Drag Race scene but I recently marathoned it and I've been a HUGE makeup fan since forever so I always try to keep up on those sick bitches and those tight contours xoxo.

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023

First of all, thank you! Second of all, welcome!

I loved Miss Fame on her season. I always thought that she delivered strong lewks, a lot of the times more so than Violet, wink wink.

I gotta ask since you're all about that makeup. Monique Heart (S10, AS4) always does her makeup in a way that looks weird to me. She does a lot of light tones around her eyes and nose, but does the outer parts of her face with tones that match her natural skin color. Is this, like, a thing? I've never seen other queens do that and I have to wonder why she does it like that.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Username: Her
Drag Name: Kiki Wi
Favorite Queen: Manila, Katya, Latrice, Bendela, Shangela and uhhhhh Miss Tammie Brown!
Favorite Season: Season 3 is the only truly competitive season for me so I'd place that at the top, but Season 6 and 9 are also great.
Rooting for: Manila and yes I am wearing Delusion by Jinkx Monsoon!

Years
Username: erik destler
Drag Name: undecided
Favorite Queen: Chi Chi DeVayne is #1 because I gotta support my local queen. But I also love Manila, Raja, Jinkx, Shangela, Bendela, and a few more I'm sure.
Favorite Season: Like Adri, it's gotta be Season 3. Truly the best.
Rooting for in AS4: #TeamManila.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I gotta ask since you're all about that makeup. Monique Heart (S10, AS4) always does her makeup in a way that looks weird to me. She does a lot of light tones around her eyes and nose, but does the outer parts of her face with tones that match her natural skin color. Is this, like, a thing? I've never seen other queens do that and I have to wonder why she does it like that.

Late to this, rip!

From everything I've seen of her, she's got a VERY stylized look. You can tell the techniques she's using to feminize her face border on cartoonish, which makes for a very interesting display! But she heavily highlights the high points on her face to make the contrast between her natural skin tone and the contour that much more dramatic - the lighter something is on the face, the more it stands out, hence why a lot of queens highlight their cheek bones, inner eye, and cupids bow; to create more dimension in the face. I think also part of it is her naturally embellished jawline. Instead of minimizing it with makeup, it looks like she actually enhances it. But as far as making iconic looks and creating color stories, her face is a gorgeous canvas imo!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Username: Fletch
Drag Name: i don't fucking know sis
Favorite Queen: Monique Heart.
Favorite Season: S3, S6
Rooting for: Monique lol....

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Latrice has been tragic this season tho

I wouldn't say tragic but jesus I wish she would put in more effort. I love her and her drag but it seems like she's stopped caring, which is really disappointing because she's so good.

Years
I've started keeping up with AS4 and I can confidently state that I am rooting for miss Naomi Smalls and miss Manila Luzon! I mean, Naomi is drop-dead gorgeous. She always serves some fresh, amazing looks and I live. Not to mention those legs! She strides down the runway with such confidence and beauty, I love it.

tenor.gif

Manila, on the other hand is just so creative and imaginative. Her looks are always so unique and she just stands out to me. Both these ladies deserve the crown.

Last edited:
Back