• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
oh, uh, LDD, thanks? ^.^

And anyways, nothing new, just need more darn cornn berries. Wait, they help wityh evolving feebas, right? xD

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Unless a co-owner sais so or the owners of this club sayz so then ur in. But not tht quick. U have to hve I think 30 posts in the club to be a full member.
Going to dadz house today for b-day nd to find out weather the shiny Heracross waz legit or not :/. I hope it waz Legit...

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
Years
Good luck man, today i'm probably going to be lazy until 4:00 because i have a basketball game/ or i decide to play with some of my friends/or skate. Also are you sure about the 30 post thing? I can't remember anybody saying anything about it.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
It is 30 posts till the shinies you have caught at allowed on the list but not need to be a member.
I dont have much time to shiny hunt today i am ging to watch Northampton play rugby and also playing call of duty with some friends.

mrplanters

Years
It is 30 posts till the shinies you have caught at allowed on the list but not need to be a member.
I dont have much time to shiny hunt today i am ging to watch Northampton play rugby and also playing call of duty with some friends.

Rugby looks like a lot fun, but i've never got a chance to play.

Years
well long time once again

congrads on new shinys

and here is my loudreds and ho-ohs information

ho-oh
level 72
naughty nature
hp 256
att 221
def 141
sp att 181
sp def 225
speed 155

moves
recover
fire blast
fly
swift

loudred
level 40
brave nature
hp 128
att 79
def 44
sp att 67
sp def 45
speed 46

moves
howl
supersonic
stomp
screech

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Well, thanks to a very good friend I met on NetBattle, I've decided to hunt for a shiny..
*drumroll*
BAGON. I'm breeding so that it has flawless HP/Atk/Speed and hatches with Dragon Dance and Aerial Ace. I have to check the serebii pokedex to see if it gets any worthwile egg moves in D/P, but so far, I have to breed Tailow to get the flawless IVs onto one Swable(it's complicated, it's late, and I don't feel like explaining it now. I doubt you guys would want to hear anyway). I'm no longer hatching for Ralts.

I also asked my brother if I could use his Sapphire to soft reset for a shiny Beldum, so I'm using that to soft reset for a shiny Beldum while I soft reset for a shiny Anorith on my Sapphire.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Can I join? The (legit) shinies I have are Articuno, Ludicolo (caught as Lotad), Latias, Deoxys and Nuzleaf (caught as Seedot). I'm currently trying to find a Gastly but to no avail.

I feel its necessary to ask how legit your shiny's are. I mean Deoxys? its one of the rarest Pokémon let alone in shiny form, and also Latias, its very elusive and after finding it once randomly you would have to reset and randomly find it again, i would need an explanation on both and possibly the Articuno as well.

Well i am going to actively hunt shiny's again after my hiatus, I'll be EV training mons as usual and hope one pops up along the way... as usual. I'm still determined to get a shiny in Emerald, especially before D/P are released. Thats all for now.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Country has come back to town.

But with what, he don't know.

Actually...
I still have the Shiny Ninetails, but I'm not proud of it. It's not good. It will probably stay on my FR game as backup.

I still have my Shiny Metagross. It's better than the Ninetails and will probably represent me.

I've been looking for Shinies off and on ever since. And I would say I didn't find any, but I wouldn't be telling the truth.

I restarted my LG in hopes of finding one along the way, and for the Eevee I stupidly took on the file before.
And the Eevee I got.

I got it LAST NIGHT, on about my 3rd or 4th sit-down SR session. I SR'd about 400 times for it. It's practicly the easiest out of all Pokemon to get Shiny, IMO. No fuss whatsoever. Pick it up, say no to naming it, then check it. It's in the same league as Metagross, but less talk.
So... yeah. I have a Shiny Eevee now. 2 official, real shinies..... I'm back where I started. Actually, I only truely started with the Metagross. Sorry guys. >_< Please forgive me. I'm getting my Shinies the real, true, hard way, just for the joy that comes afterwards.

Anyway... hmm hmm hmm. What to evolve Eevee into. Statwise, I'm thinking Espeon. Both of the new Eeveelutions' shiny version aren't fantastic. The grass one should have been red or a brown color. That would have rocked man. :( And the ice one is merely white instead of cyan.

That leaves Espeon, Umbreon and Flareon. Flareon is a bad choice because of the Eevee's bad attack stat.
Umbreon is a possibility and one of the best looking shinies ever, but I'm not sure how good my E.V.'s defenses are. Sp. Defense is good, but the Sp. Attack stat is highest.

I'm going to feed it Candies til it's Lv. 40 and then try the IV Calculator again. I want this Pokemon to be a good one, and I've pretty much decided on Espeon, as you can see. My team lacks a good Psychic Pokemon (except the Metagross, but... and I'll have to keep Psychic or waste Sp. Attack EVs in D/P), and Espeon would be a great candidate.....

I'm not sure what my next Shiny will be. Anything's possible. But if I want to SR for another Eevee, I'm going to have to get another FR/LG. Which is exactly what I'm going to do. I'm going to get a pre-owned FR hopefully, and hopefully whoever played it is somewhat into the game (but not too far). Or if they're far, they could have Shinies. :P

If we don't count the Ninetails (and I'm not anymore. I'm releasing the "fire hazard" LOL. I'm thinking it over), I still just have 2 shinies after all my searching, and I'm down a fire Pokemon. And D/P's Attack switchup has made alot of Pokemon who were crappy at first with special attacks are now GOOD (such as Gyarados) if you have a physical elemental attack on them.
One of my targets from the past, Krabby, would have been good. But the only physical water move it learns is it's own Crabhammer... oh well. I got a LOT to think about. And I want to go to bed and do some hunting. I don't want to restart games that have yielded shinies. It's like chopping down an apple tree after just picking one apple off the tree. I support MetalMario's Trainer ID thing. I do think that has something to do with shinies and how early you'll find them.

I also have my own theory, that coinsides with that. I think a certain Pokemon is more likely to be Shiny in your game. Of course, it's farfetched, but I find that I should have found at least 1 shiny in FR, but I haven't been going after ALL the Pokemon, only select ones. And haven't seen one yet. When another Pokemon could be more likely to appear Shiny, thanks to my Trainer IDs. Meh. Whatever. Tired. Later yawl.

*My name remains the same*
-DDD'SSCEPTILE

Ullion

Years
o.o welcome back Scep!
You prob dun remember me tho ^.^

Anywho, ive restarted emerald (YAY!) and am goign thru it very slowly right now. >.<

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Actually, yes, I do. I have an exellent memory. ^.^
Also, I'll post my Eevee stats and stuff later. Too late for tonight. @_@; But now I'm off to bed to raise my Pokemon in LG, prepping for my next Shiny target. :D

What's sad is that.... I'm terribly afraid that a Trainer is going to have the next Shiny Pokemon, because I still have that feeling that I'm going to get another soon. If one does have the next Shiny.... It may take a month for me to get over it. XD

I'm hoping to have 4 shinies by D/P time. I have half of it down, but the next half could come around about........ well it's anyone's guess.... oh well.

Ullion

Years
Ya, i have two as well. I think I had my Machamp back when you were here before. I got shiny poochy recently. Oh and I'm having a want to go for a shiny Ponyta again. Mainly cuz' it looks so cool and also because no1 else has one! =D

Years
Im baack. Its been months , and I don't even know why I left. I think I got broed after beating Sapphire, and I finally got to playing my Leaf Green. I just beat it finally, stupid elite four >.>

Anyway I'm back. And no new shinys in the last 3 months. sadly.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Woot!!! My Heracross waz legit^_^!!!
Heracross
level 18
brave nature
hp 98
atk 39
def 44
sp att 63
sp def 67
speed 46
Darnit my bro iz keeping my DS Lite-.-'. Well he wont really give bak cuz im kinda doing not to good in skool like im falling bak soo...hehehe:/ my bad...But we hve sooo much friggin projects its hard to keep up so I wont be shiny hunting for a while...:'( grade 7 sux.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
@ killer-swift - I was making a strange point about finding 2 shiny Oddish when looking for shiny Absol.

LDD's update - Hunted a good long while for a shiny Slugma on Leaf Green, found nothing.

EDIT: ...wow... 700th post...

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
No luck with the shiny Gastly yet, but when I get Pearl I'm going to auction off my shiny Nuzleaf (After I evolve and EV train it). Do you think it's a good idea to auction off shinies you don't really want on Wi-Fi? Maybe when more people get D/P the club could trade shinies over Wi-Fi

mrplanters

Years
Well still no luck on they absol. Oh well maybe later this week... Anyways i wish you all luck on your shiny hunts.

Back