• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
:) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) : :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

just caught my second dp shiny :) PELIPPER :)

i dont have the camera anymore so dont expect pics but im going to try to work something out with my dear pokemommy kim :)

all this training finaly paid off :) btw i love greeeeeeeeen hehe

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I will get back to lots of shiny hunting soon. My GCSE's start next week so most of my time is spent revising.
I have pre-ordered daimond and pearl. I will play through them both once before using 1 of them to SR for the shiny starters and the other to hold my other pokemon.

shinyGeo

Part heeler, Part Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2007
OK you know how i said i got a shiny shinx? 4 hours after that i caught a SHINY MALE ralts in the grass. I trained it in school and i thought male ones evolved into Gallade? Mine evolved into Gardevoir. I didnt save when it evolved so its still a ralts again because i wanted to make sure i didnt do anything wrong first seeing as i REALLY want shiny Gallade.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
It's been awhile, but I have now a shiny Voltorb and a shiny Piplup.

~Wooper~

Colby

Let's Go
Years
ohi m sorry i didnt see that post none from gts i caught macargo myself and i got the others from a trustable friend she did know charizard was that rare

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Once the day rolls over, I'm going to leave Valley Windworks and do some other stuff. I remember I had a couple of things planned, but I only remember training Infernape and going to the slots...could the other possibly have been to catch some different Unown? Meh. Anyways, I should be back at Valley Windworks by the time I go to sleep, and while I'm doing these activities in Diamond, I'll be SRing for Turtwig in Pearl. Good luck, everyone.

Edit: Congrats on your new shiny, shido.

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Grats Shido and shinyGeo, I wish I had your luck. -_-

Shiny Update:
Scyther: On hold for a while.
Ponyta: Nothing new.
Spiritomb: STILL not there.
Cranidos: Forget it, it takes WAY too long to reset on D/P. I CAN'T HANDLE TURNING THE GAME ON AND OFF SO MANY TIMES. Sucks that there is no "Soft Reset" Buttons -_-

P.S. How does FuFu know me. o.o

<I>Ko0bra<I>

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
soft reset in dp is L shoulder button R shoulder button start and select buttons :)

currently still working on my dex im about 40 pokes away from trainer card upgrade :)

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Well, I used to be MeleeMaster-ShinyPokemon. I didn't really "know" you, I had just seen you post in this club.
OMG! MELEEMASTER! O.o I totally remember you! Dang name changes :P
You can soft reset in D/P by pressing L, R, Start, and Select simultaneously.
soft reset in dp is L shoulder button R shoulder button start and select buttons :)
OMG thank yous so much! Now I can sleep better XP

Shiny Update: Nothing to update...

<I>Kobra<I>

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Heh congrats to everyone who caught a new shiny. My drifloon finally has evolved into Driftblim :p I'm gonna focus on SRing for chimchar on pearl for the weekend as I haven't made that much time for it. Will also do some SRs for cranidos too though. Good luck to eveyrone on their hunts!

Years
I was gonna SR for Drifloon today, but decided against it. Once my friend is off his phone, I will take pictures of my Dialga, it's so sexy. And right now I'm thinking of what else to hunt.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Well, I'm hoping i'll be in luck and get a shiny today of all days as its my Birthday! though i fear i may be too drunk by the end of the night to hunt :\

Good luck to all who are hunting!

25 Chimecho's

shinyGeo

Part heeler, Part Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2007
Im RSing for shiny drifloon and Rotom today and tonight and every other friday. im going to soon have picture/video evidence of my shinies (they come out better in video) because im finally getting a new memory card. I think i should get tested for ADD i just cant stay SRing for more then 2 days (i gave up on eevee and charmander pretty quickly.)

Years
I think this is going to be the first Friday I don't catch my Drifloon. 3400 Dialga resets and nowhere near quitting.

A warm welcome to the return of Kobra and HM.

A quick question: Does anyone have any web hosting with PHP/SQL that I can play around with? I have some good ideas for an SHC database, but I have no sandbox to build the thing in.

Back