Italian NEET

Age 18
Male
Como, Italy
Seen May 25th, 2019
Posted March 20th, 2019
5 posts
123 Days

Hi there, My name is Sammy and I'm searching some cool staff members for the development team of my fangame: " Pokèmon X Encounter".
The project itself is born by merging many Ideas and the result in a nutshell is....:
1) Pokèmon with religious terrorism where the protagonist can battle along his pokèmon with a brand new battle system.
2) Storytelling System Like in a visual novel (Fate/Stay Night, Steins Gate, Danganronpa, Yosuga no sora etc......) with the plot influenced by the choices that you make.
3) Huge amount of original Arts and OST created by the dev team
4) Three or more openings for each route of the game like it was a Visual Novel or an Anime
5) Brand new Region named Cross governed by the Navy, Army and the Police
6) Brand new Entities Called "Titans" that want to battle against Pokèmon and Humans cause reasons that i cannot tell right now
7) Possibility to have a relationship between the male protagonist ( the game will have only a male protagonist, cause plot reasons) and the three main female heroines based on the story route of the game.
8) .............................................MAYBE some lewds (probably not)

Ok i think that i said everything that i wanted to say about the game itself.
About the team.....well what to say? Whe are right now in 7 people but right now we are searching:

-MUSICIANS X2
-ANIMATORS FOR THE OPENINGS X3
-ARTIST FOR THE BACKGROUNDS, ARTWORK AND CG X2
-ARTISTS FOR THE STORYBOARD OF THE OPENINGS X3
-PIXEL ARTISTS FOR THE SPRITE AND TILESETS X2
-SCRIPTERS FOR THE BATTLE SYSTEM AND OTHER FEATURES X2
-ANIMATORS FOR THE MOVE ANIMATIONS X2.
- SINGER X1

Ok, I think that i told everything. If somebody is interested in the project and want to enter in the team, well.... just DM me and i will give some more info and, if you want to enter as a definitive member of the team ,i'll send the word file with all the plot of the first release to give to the interested an idea of the quantity of work to do.

If you read till this point, well you have my respect, and I hope you will have an awsome day. Bye Bye.

Vendily

Female
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
896 posts
3.9 Years
Sorry.... I was using the dark theme of the forum when i wrote it.......
I'm going to drink some bleach from the embarassment.
:nod:
Hey Sammy, I get that you are well meaning with changing the font color for our light theme users (Including myself), but it's better to remove the color tags altogether.
By setting the color to black, you just created the opposite issue, where it's hard to read on a dark theme. If you remove the colour tags, the forum will set the text colour for maximum contrast.

Thanks for caring about the visibility of your text though! :smile:

Sammy01

Italian NEET

Age 18
Male
Como, Italy
Seen May 25th, 2019
Posted March 20th, 2019
5 posts
123 Days
Hey Sammy, I get that you are well meaning with changing the font color for our light theme users (Including myself), but it's better to remove the color tags altogether.
By setting the color to black, you just created the opposite issue, where it's hard to read on a dark theme. If you remove the colour tags, the forum will set the text colour for maximum contrast.

Thanks for caring about the visibility of your text though! :smile:
Thanks gal to let me notice that, and I am deeply sorry for the pain to the eyes of anybody that tried to read my posts in vain. I'll keep it in mind like a mantra so it will never repeat again.
Advertiser Content