FireRed [COMPLETE][pokefirered] Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen+ Page 13

Started by Deokishisu June 24th, 2021 1:13 AM
  • 308 replies

Deokishisu

Mr. Magius

Male
If I'm online, it's a safe bet I'm at a computer.
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
958 posts
16.6 Years
Hey, I was wondering if it’s possible to make it so naming your character doesn’t automatically decapitalize the keyboard, and make it so Blue is a default rival name and not Green (Love your romhack by the way, if these things aren’t possible, that’s completely fine, I’m just wondering, not demanding)
I put in the keyboard automatically switching to lowercase after the first character because I personally prefer it. It's just two more inputs to switch it back to the capital characters. FRLG makes the default Rival name Green, so I am preserving that. Thanks for your feedback.

Hello, i dont got at all how to get the rom of this romhack from github? Anyone may help me pls
Go to the linked releases page and download the patch. Patch it to a clean English v1.0 FireRed ROM with a .bps patcher like the one linked in the first post.
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
1 posts
28 Days
I applied the patch on a rom FireRed (Rev1) (USA) and it seems to work for now, i have 5/6 hours into it and i have not noticed any bugs, but now reading the main post its say it requires the FireRed Squirrels version (that is European)
Do you think is better to start over on the correct version or the patcher can work with both rom versions? Usually it just give error and stop the patcher in case of incorrect checksum, and that was not my case

Deokishisu

Mr. Magius

Male
If I'm online, it's a safe bet I'm at a computer.
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
958 posts
16.6 Years
Are lugia and hooh events playable?
Yes. Read the FAQ.

I applied the patch on a rom FireRed (Rev1) (USA) and it seems to work for now, i have 5/6 hours into it and i have not noticed any bugs, but now reading the main post its say it requires the FireRed Squirrels version (that is European)
Do you think is better to start over on the correct version or the patcher can work with both rom versions? Usually it just give error and stop the patcher in case of incorrect checksum, and that was not my case
The English releases of the Gen 3 games are multiregion. There is no difference between the US, UK, and AUS English Gen 3 games (assuming you're looking at the same revision). Any correctly-dumped English 1.0 FireRed will be fine to patch FRLG+ on to.
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
3 posts
36 Days
I put in the keyboard automatically switching to lowercase after the first character because I personally prefer it. It's just two more inputs to switch it back to the capital characters. FRLG makes the default Rival name Green, so I am preserving that. Thanks for your feedback.

Go to the linked releases page and download the patch. Patch it to a clean English v1.0 FireRed ROM with a .bps patcher like the one linked in the first post.
Thank you !