• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fandoms] Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Yours Sincerely,

Welcome! This is a club for fans of the Harry Potter franchise and other spin-offs related to the Wizarding World. You are free to discuss any and all aspects of the series, but as an additional component of the club, we will periodically have events and activities - they will not be regularly scheduled, so check back in this thread to see if there are any fun things to take part in!

Activities are all optional and I'll try to keep them varied, but you can earn points for your House and that's always fun. :)

HOUSE POINTS

Every 5 posts you make in this club will earn you 10 House points. To get my attention and help me keep track, post this gif with every 5th post you make and I will award you your points.

[center][cimg="width: 350px;"]https://i.imgur.com/5LzIV5P.gif[/cimg][/center]

Everything else will be dependent on the activity itself, so check the relevant post to know how many points you can earn with that particular event.

Points will be reset at the start of every month, and the winning House of every month will earn a House Cup.

sorting hat

To join, simply introduce yourself and tell me the the House you identify with most - you can start earning points for your House right away!

students

adventure
L'Belle
Figure

Ursula
Yue Han

Nick Wilde
Calzone407
Xin
VisionofMilotic
Rose Oni

Disturbed
Charlie Brown

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024

house points tally

Check up on how your house is doing here!
Standings last updated: December 8th, 2020

bulletin board

Here you will find extra, optional tasks you can do outside of chatting in the thread to earn House Points.

scattered notes

The Care of Magical Creatures professor accidentally dropped one of their notebooks in the new Crup pups' kennel. The good news is that most of the notes have been recovered with minimal damage, but a lot of pages are missing or scattered completely out of order.

If you have some time after class and would like to help her find and reorganize her notes, that would be great! Here's one of the recovered pages (click to enlarge if needed):

The first student to correctly identify the creature this page was documenting will take 10 House Points.​

shopping list scavenger hunt

As mentioned in your acceptance letter, there is a list of supplies you will need to find to get started:

Set of black robes
Course books
1 Wand
1 Cauldron
1 set glass or crystal phials
1 telescope

Students may also bring, if they desire, their animal companion with them.

Yours Sincerely,

For your first task, snap photos of the above items and post them here! Be creative (but reasonable) in your interpretation of the items - for example, I obviously don't expect anyone to own a set of black robes, but a black shirt or hoodie will suffice.

Each valid photo (or item pictured in photo, if you are putting multiple in the same photo) will earn your house 5 points, and you will earn an additional 10 points if you manage to complete the list.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
HELLO I AM A RIKA AND YOU CAN CALL ME GRYFFINDOR

mom says "my daughter is intelligent, ofc she's a ravenclaw!" but tests and logic conclude that i'm a brash brave brawler who don't let any bookworks, ambition seekers or hard workers stop me from doing what I feel like doing at the time because my gut and morals tell me to 8)

Can I be Gryffindor prefect? <3

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
HELLO I AM A RIKA AND YOU CAN CALL ME GRYFFINDOR

mom says "my daughter is intelligent, ofc she's a ravenclaw!" but tests and logic conclude that i'm a brash brave brawler who don't let any bookworks, ambition seekers or hard workers stop me from doing what I feel like doing at the time because my gut and morals tell me to 8)

Can I be Gryffindor prefect? <3

u suck at quidditch

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
You're just trashposting now, you yellow knob.

I happen to be a skilled Beater on the Gryffindor team, I'll have you know!

the only beating you'll do is uh
get beat by me
in this house cup

ALSO WHY AM I ALREADY EXPELLED

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
the only beating you'll do is uh
get beat by me
in this house cup

ALSO WHY AM I ALREADY EXPELLED
*beat you in the house cup, you mean. Smh don't you even know how Quidditch works?

I'll get to getting my stuff together ASAP, professor!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
this marks the official beginning of the PC rivalry of hufflewinners vs gryffinLOSERS

CAULDRON IMAGE

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I have gathered my supplies and am ready for the school year to start.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And last but fattest:
Spoiler:

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
Hi, I'm calzone407, and I am a ravenclaw. I like shorts(because they are comfortable and easy to wear) And I am a Christian who doesnt seem to have an affect on anyone. I am also the head of the FE club(come join!) And a member of the book club

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Welcome, new students! Very excited to have you here and I hope this will be a fun experience <3

Disturbed has already earned 5 points for Hufflepuff with his cauldron photo. We were playing Hearthstone last night and I randomly generated a cauldron with a spell and he was like WAIT THAT'S A CAULDRON I CAN USE IT FOR THE CLUB lmao

but RIKA HAS ALREADY COMPLETED HER LIST! That's 35 points for Gryffindor for all the photos, and an additional 10 for having all her stuff ready I just want to give her all the points for her cat but I must remain impartial :')

Midnight Umbreon

Years
Hehehe I am a wizard!
Spoiler:

Attachments

• IMG_20180803_130907_hdr.jpg
    IMG_20180803_130907_hdr.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_20180803_131247_hdr.jpg
    IMG_20180803_131247_hdr.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_20180803_131951_hdr.jpg
    IMG_20180803_131951_hdr.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_20180803_132044_hdr.jpg
    IMG_20180803_132044_hdr.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20180803_132140_hdr.jpg
    IMG_20180803_132140_hdr.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_20180803_133321_hdr.jpg
    IMG_20180803_133321_hdr.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_20180803_132246_hdr.jpg
    IMG_20180803_132246_hdr.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Yay i hope more students join before august is over though, fun to see how everyone gets creative ^^

Years
I AM HERE TO REPRESENT HOUSE SLYTHERIN (aka the best house sorry nerds)

and I've already got all my things wow how convenient
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
aaa I love seeing all your guys' pictures! I didn't expect people to actually have robes but here you guys are with your fancy real HP robes, haha.

I wanna go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter so bad. I know Tyler was there, but has anyone else been?
Yay i hope more students join before august is over though, fun to see how everyone gets creative ^^

SAME, it's been awesome so far and I'm glad you guys are liking it too

Anyway, new points additions would be:
10 points to Gryffindor!
45 points to Ravenclaw!
45 points to Slytherin! Sorry, no extra points for extra robes but I am super jealous :P

Midnight Umbreon

Years
aaa I love seeing all your guys' pictures! I didn't expect people to actually have robes but here you guys are with your fancy real HP robes, haha.

I wanna go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter so bad. I know Tyler was there, but has anyone else been?

SAME, it's been awesome so far and I'm glad you guys are liking it too

Anyway, new points additions would be:
10 points to Gryffindor!
45 points to Ravenclaw!
45 points to Slytherin! Sorry, no extra points for extra robes but I am super jealous :P

The funniest thing is that I wore that cloak in the second grade, so it looks really small on me now:-)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I've never been to a HP event or museum ;; would be fun. I have been to HP parties though, that's always fun ^^ was dressed up as Quirrell once xD

Back