• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [BETA 1 RELEASED] Pokemon Infernal Legend

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 25, 2019
Infernal Legend is back great can't wait to see
what the next beta will look like

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Infernal Legend is back great can't wait to see
what the next beta will look like

Well the main tileset hasn't been changed, but it's had minor palette edits. Some maps have been redone and an extra map has taken Route 4's space, so the ol Route 4 is Route 5. There has been one indoor tile change, and two outdoor changes. Both of them will be noticeable. :P Also, the bugs from Beta 1 have been fixed. :P

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
Wow, this hack keeps looking better. The screenies and the update was pretty good, and the minigames look pretty good aswell, hope you can continue with it it has potential :)

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
In case you didn't understand my last post, what I'm trying to say is having the Aqua/Magma defeated Theme sounds a lot better than Trainer Defeated Theme.

Yeah, I understood. I'll see what I can do. :P

Can sumbody help me i cant get to surge in the academy i dont know how to unlock the electric door

Keep trying with the bin switches, they will open eventually.

Wow, this hack keeps looking better. The screenies and the update was pretty good, and the minigames look pretty good aswell, hope you can continue with it it has potential :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have some updates to share with you all, but unfortuneately, I'm completed the events, so I can only show the consequences, which I will do later. I have inserted a lot of Pokemon OWs(credits to Project Platinum) in a small amount of slots. Also, the only Pokemon with MD OWs will be legendary Pokemon. This does mean, that Sparkles and Chikorita have new OWs. However, I have one "negative" update. The headbutt trees in beta 1 and the preview have been removed premanently. I have no reason to bring them back. They were causing some glitches and messing up my mapping. So the final thing is that some maps have been redone, and I'm not tolerating and complaints about them being square, or having bad tiles and palettes. As long as they are enjoyable and playable, I have no problem. It's the playablility that counts. And with that note, I must say that everything is running smoothly and expect a fun beta (expect it to be good, not to be released anytime soon).

E3DaMeX

Just started playing this......I am very impressed. =) Keep it up.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Just started playing this......I am very impressed. =) Keep it up.[/QUOTE.
Thank you,

I don't care if you're going to remove the Headbutt Trees or not, 'cause I don't even try Headbutting them anyways.

Exactly, I don't think many people use them.

I second this. :\
When two values are equal?
I suck so badly at riddles. You so just put that in there to torture my tiny brain. :(

Sorry, I'll make it less like a riddle :P

UPDATES

I was able to get a Ruby voicegroup working in Fire Red. This means that the Magma battle theme will be fixed. But it also means there's Pokemart music. :) I'll post a video soon of some remixes by Magnius and that I ripped, I inserted into IL.​

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
UPDATES

I was able to get a Ruby voicegroup working in Fire Red. This means that the Magma battle theme will be fixed. But it also means there's Pokemart music. :) I'll post a video soon of some remixes by Magnius and that I ripped, I inserted into IL.​

You could of just redone the instruments via Hex ;)
It could of made it sound different, like magma theme using champion battle instruments.
anyways this is progressing faster than most hacks.

Haseeb, you need to also get your ass-paragus on msn again!

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
You could of just redone the instruments via Hex ;)
It could of made it sound different, like magma theme using champion battle instruments.
anyways this is progressing faster than most hacks.

Haseeb, you need to also get your ass-paragus on msn again!

I was going to hex the instruments, but there are too many program changes. I'll think about it, it's not on my priorities. I'm working on my match-up minigame which is estimated to be around 24,000 lines of code.

Also, I'll get back when I can.

*Goes back to minigame*

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
UPDATES

I have a new backsprite (credits to Project Platinum) and the player will now surf on a Lapras.​

Here's are some screenies. Progress is going good, I'm mapping a bit and then I'll carry on with my minigame.​

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
Updates look pretty good, hopeful to see more in the future, Good Luck on further progress :).

Back