• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Youkai Academy (OOC thread)

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Sorry, but like i said, my laptop broke and i can't update it till it's repaired and my mother let's me use the computer :I i promise i will update it soon.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Here's my second character

I'm gonna make a second character, here's the start of my sign up.

Name : Raphael Leo Michelangelo

Nickname: Raph

Youkai: Yasha

Appearance: Raphael has dark brown skin, and icy blue eyes, his third eye on his forehead is the same color and is hidden by his black hair. Because he looks mostly human he doesn't have different forms and on windy days he will wear a dark grey fedora. He wears a black tank top with a dark grey suit jacket. He wears black dress pants and black dress shoes. His nose is pierced with a small silver ball on the right side of it. He is a little tall for his age standing at 6 feet exactly and weighs about 135 lbs, he is very muscular due to his constant working out.
Spoiler:

Personality: Raphael is extremely kind to others and will do his best to stop from getting into fights, but that doesn't mean he won't defend his friends, though if faced with a choice he will use Martial Arts in a situation like a school yard fight, and save his Chinese coins and summoning seals for fights against a dangerous enemy outside of school. Raphael has his name suggests is a talented artist, having been named after not one, but three of the humans greatest artists. He isn't stuck up or and doesn't brag about his talents as an artist, if he did that would be mean, and mean is one thing he isn't. Another thing about Raphael is that he is very careful about what he eats and drinks, he'll have the occasional coffee but mainly drinks water and juice, never touching soda. He's a strong vegan not believing in the killing of animals or eating things like milk or eggs. He also works out a lot, lifting weights before bed and jogging in the early mornings.

History: Raphael was born in the northeastern part of the united states, specifically New York City. His mother was had lost her memory and died shortly after having him. Before her death however she told the doctors at the hospital the only thing she remembered, that she wanted to name the baby boy after three of her favorite artists, thus the name Raphael for the Italian painter, Leo for Leonardo Da Vinci as his middle name, and Michelangelo for the creator of the Medici Chapel in Italy. The three great masters of the High Renaissance period of history. After his mother died one of the doctors saw Raphael's third eye on his forehead and covered it immedietly for the doctor was also a Yasha living in human disguise. The doctor named Bolin Xiāo adopted Raphael right away but didn't change his name. As Raphael grew up he was taught how to interact with humans, he learned Martial Arts and developed his skills as an artist. He was told about his mother what little was known about her and Bolin and Raphael came to the conclusion that a Yasha had fallen in love with his mother. After he turned 16 the two made the decision that it was best for Raphael to go to the Youkai academy to finish his education, to learn the things Bolin could not teach him, but also because unknown to Raphael the FairyTale had been seen in the area by other hidden Youkai, Bolin could handle himself, but Raphael needed to be safe.

Dorm: B

Sapphire Rose

Years
Genevieve~ accepted :) good SU, but... Can you send me the picture trough VM or PM? FB is alright too, i can't see the pic ^^;;;

Sapphire Rose

Years
Thaddius- we will, it has been quiet ever since the exams begun, so i guess everyone will return when those are over.

Years
Sorry for the inactivity, but school got out last Friday where I am. And summer's one of the busiest times for me, cleaning over the summer break. My regular schedule is completely thrown off, so I'll try to post when I can, but don't expect much on weekdays.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Hey does anyone wanna interact with either Nerina who is currently in the dorm C classroom or with Raphael (Dorm B student) whom I have yet to post with

Sapphire Rose

Years
Machomuu- accepted ^^ i almost wanted to say welcome to Youkai Academy but you were already here xD

Years
Genevieve, you ought to just walk them both to class, me and Jim are already up there! :]

Also, I think too many people have signed up to be in Dorm B. According to the first post, there were two spaces left in there, however, then I signed up so there was one. >.>

Correct me if I'm wrong which I probably am :').

Another thing, how long are Gavin, Shadow and Alley going to be out for? We're gonna end up having a class made up of an Anti-social fish, a Zombie boy who 'Isn't here for friendship' and whoever else xD

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
Those three are in the infirmiry for a while class hour, at least, that is what i assume ^^;; dorm B is indeed quite populair and that's why soon i will close the sign-up's for that dorm and delete a few empty spots from the other dorms :3 this is so that the RP doesn't get too crowded and unorganisized.

Legit~Hamster

Hamsters corruption! :3
Years
Hello~! I'm new to this 'roleplay' business, but I will post an application soon! It's summer, so expect alot of posts from me! :D

Back