• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Flaming Grace! Updated 12/5/2016 Update 721! Version 0.7!

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2022
Features
Fairy type plus new moves, abilities, and items
The roaming roar glitch is fixed
Adjusted stats. Also gyms, E4, and the Champion have all been adjust with levels, pokemon, ETC.
Everything is De-capitalized
Department store is fixed to adjust to the new items
Sadly only pokes from gen 1-3. (May remake this hack once a beta release of a 721 patch comes out.
Tweaked pokemon abilities, move sets, and Typing's! Example: Arbok Is Now Poison/Dragon!
And Charizard,Feraligator,and Sceptile have a secondary dragon type.
One final thing, every final Evo that had a BST BELOW 450, got it raised to 450 or higher.
Examples of this are Arbok, beedrill, farfetch'd Sudowoodo. ETC
Removed trade EVOS, able to run indoors. etc.

A NEW UPDATE IS HERE! Finaly a 1.1 version of the game with revamped teams, some more changes to pokemon, the routes and evo's have been updated. For those of you wanting to know. Yes, as soon as Epsilons 721 patch is complete and released, I will Do A version 2 of this game. Which if you want to show your support for his amazing work, he can be found here :721 Patch

And even so there is more to come! Once LcCoolJ95, granted with permission. To use his 721 emerald patch, I will start on a new project called, Pokemon emerald grace. Even though he is a hard working guy, He created the 650 Emerald patch as well, So. Please go support and thank him Here

Anyway, thank you all, have a great day!

This hack is 50/50 being completed right now, all the pokemon stat wise are done. But some TMS are not compatible with what move they actually are. Like tm05 contained roar. but in this rom hack it contains u-turn, but it has the move set for roar.

I will provide a copy of G3HS along with this. so that you are able to know what i fixed, and created.

Also, IN the near future, I will add a harder edition of this rom, so be prepared.

I hope you enjoy. If you need any help or comments about it please PM me, or leave a comment.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Download here:
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/38i59j52bt0zw/Pokemon_Flaming_Grace
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Version 1.1 Here!

Version 0.7 - 721
https://www.mediafire.com/?kp5l4vv0cblguvb

Version 721 - This is somewhat incomplete. Pokemon are changed and the gym leaders/Elite 4 are changed, Some of the trainers are changed. But not all of the trainers are complete, And Some area's are incomplete with pokemon data. But I hope you enjoy. there my or may not be any updates because SUN AND MOON is release. So I may make a flaming grace 3.

5ZDYYIZ.png

aT9mMFh.png

iYbPT4c.png

Last edited:

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
Years
Flaming Grace such a beautiful and power name to a hack kinda reminds me of an emotions colour but could be related to love and defined as many other things wow i really like and had to atleast mention. Was the name more of a importance at start of your project or did that come later?

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2022
It's a name I just personally like, I see it as a meaning for my project as a flame you can enjoy, hench why i choose the name. But I just took some time to think after I created it all, I needed something that attracted people, ya know

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
Years
What about gyarados? Does he get a dragon typing too? I hate gyarados' mega evo, more like mega shrimp and its water/dark XD.... Does he get a dragon typing? And also tropius and seviper

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2022
What about gyarados? Does he get a dragon typing too? I hate gyarados' mega evo, more like mega shrimp and its water/dark XD.... Does he get a dragon typing? And also tropius and seviper

I didn't change any of those at all, simply because I didn't want any duplicate typings, Because Gator is water/dragon. And Sceptile is Dragon/grass. If anything I'd give Seviper Darkdragon, Or Poison/Dark.

Plus I just think Tropius would just be a repeat of sceptile. But I may do a update soon, there are a few pokes I'm working on now.

But Farfetch'd is Fighting flying. ANd Sudoowoodo Is Rock Grass.

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
Years
I didn't change any of those at all, simply because I didn't want any duplicate typings, Because Gator is water/dragon. And Sceptile is Dragon/grass. If anything I'd give Seviper Darkdragon, Or Poison/Dark.

Plus I just think Tropius would just be a repeat of sceptile. But I may do a update soon, there are a few pokes I'm working on now.

But Farfetch'd is Fighting flying. ANd Sudoowoodo Is Rock Grass.

Ooohhhhh, i think Farfetch'd's is really fitting, he needs some love too, aaand i kinda don't like rock grass sudoowoodo for it doesn't like water, and grass type hating waters? O.o

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2022
Pokemon Flaming grace is live! Check the post for the download, or download it here!

Version 0.7 - 721
https://www.mediafire.com/?kp5l4vv0cblguvb

Version 721 - This is somewhat incomplete. Pokemon are changed and the gym leaders/Elite 4 are changed, Some of the trainers are changed. But not all of the trainers are complete, And Some area's are incomplete with pokemon data. But I hope you enjoy. there my or may not be any updates because SUN AND MOON is release. So I may make a flaming grace 3.

Sgt. Heracross

I Heracross my heart that I'm better than the rest
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I'm enjoying the 721 version so far, very interesting to see some of the newer Pokemon in Fire Red. Also, what are the differences between the 1.1 version and the 0.7 version?

Can I make a suggestion as well? I'd love to maybe see a guide for the wild encounters. It'd really help to see where some of the newer Pokemon are so I can use them on my team. Possibly something like where they are, what level you can find them at, the encounter rate, etc.

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2022
I'm enjoying the 721 version so far, very interesting to see some of the newer Pokemon in Fire Red. Also, what are the differences between the 1.1 version and the 0.7 version?

Can I make a suggestion as well? I'd love to maybe see a guide for the wild encounters. It'd really help to see where some of the newer Pokemon are so I can use them on my team. Possibly something like where they are, what level you can find them at, the encounter rate, etc.

1.1 is only 386 mons with Mr.dollsteaks patch, it offers a lot of changes, pretty much every pokemon is unique and viable.

0.7 Has 721 mons, but as said before it's somewhat incomplete. Some area's aren't filled with new pokemon, and some trainers aren't updated with new pokemon ether

And yes feel free to leave any suggestions, comments, etc.

Last edited:
Back