• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
I agree, why is it called raptor?

and Shikamaru88 love the avatar

if you had played the demo you know that there is something called the raptor ball that team hunter created which is like a master ball and team hunter wants to use that to capture arceus.

☆Patched☆

Is a Death Note and Bleach Fan
Years
The game is awesome! You seem to have worked hard on it. My only complaint is that when I close it, and open up the game for the second time, the begining screen is just still while playing the music, and I can't continue to the title screen, or the game. It's a minor glitch, or else it's me, since I re-downloaded it, and it happened again. Anyway, looking forward to Beta 2!

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
Years
OK, I don't know if this is a glitch or what, but this is what I found when playing Pokemon Raptor.

I never went to the pokemon center at all, and when I fainted I went to what was supposed to be the front of my home. There were a bunch of people standing there. I talked to one of them: she gave me all the badges. It talked to the next one: she gave me six level 20 pokemon. I talked to another one: she asked me if I wanted to change the weather. A few other ones were telling me stuff like how to script. I went down and talked to someone, and they said something like "want to battle"(don't remember exactly what they said), and then they said something about how there wasn't a trainer sprite attached to them. After battling the two guys standing next to him, I found a small cave, but I didn't explore it much. After walking out of the cave, I found a patch of grass up ahead, and there was a trainer with an item sprite next to him. After battling the trainer, I picked up the item sprite and it said I obtained mew and that mew was placed into box 1. I went into the pokemon center and battled a few trainers there. I went to the PC and switched mew with pikachu and then did a double battle with these two trainers in the pokemon center. In the middle of the battle, the game froze and I decided to stop playing the game.

Did you purposefully put this in the game?

~!~Miss Cow~!~

Last edited:

OblivionMew

Spriter in the Making!
Years
That's because they are the demo maps from the starter kit he used to make the game. He obviously hasn't changed the data so you teleport home instead of to the demo maps.

Donnie

the popstar that never was
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 22, 2013
This looks amazing! I cant wait to play it.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Uh-oh, looks like this needs a little BUMP! :D
*bumps*
Anyways, how's progress OmegaGroudon? :)

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
there is a glitch where you can jump left or right over the jump ledge end when you are supposed to only be able to jump right.I'd post an image if I knew how.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
I think all the glitches have already been reported (including the one you found), so don't worry it'll be fixed by the 2nd beta.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Guys, I'm back again.
I'm really sorry that there's no update again.
There is a big exam soon ( 19 days countdown till the exam ).
I need to study really hard.
But, after the exam, I have 2 month holidays which I can continue work on Raptor.
Sorry guys. And, please, don't let the thread down.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
OmegaGroudon said:
Guys, I'm back again.
I'm really sorry that there's no update again.
There is a big exam soon ( 19 days countdown till the exam ).
I need to study really hard.
But, after the exam, I have 2 month holidays which I can continue work on Raptor.
Sorry guys. And, please, don't let the thread down.

Yeah, that sucks. I still support this game OG, I understand how long making a game takes in its self... let alone with a big exam... I wish you luck.

Last edited:

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
I wish you luck on the exam I know how it feels like I barely have time to work on the game that i'm making because of school any ways we won't let the thread down:)

delyemerald2

Crytalic Empoleon
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2022
Good luck with your exam, and i have an idea:
Why do you not let some others like your co-founder ( or something like that ) already work an little on some little things?
Then there are updates and you can study enough.

Years
i dont know if this has been reported already but i had a problem with the music in the game

i started a new game and had no music playing until i went into the pkmn centre. the pkmn centre theme started playing but when i left it didnt stop until i entered a battle(the battle theme worked perfectly). after the battle the pkmn centre music started again and only stoped when i entered another battle.

again sorry if its allready been reported but i couldnt fin a bug section to check

on a positive note i was extremely impresed by the quality of the graphics in this game as a whole. i can really see myself becoming a major fan

a quick question: will all regions be in this game? (not that i matters im just curious)

keep up the good work

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
its fine og i have the same thing man, im not even suppose to be on till my exams are over but i couldnt resist checkin up on all my friends and their games. anyways hope we are both able to continue work on both our games afterwards.

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2008
hey OG is raptor battle style or is it capture style? Is it ROM only?
cheerz Gazzarix

Back