• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The dragons. Saga number one: The begining

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nat giggled, sitting down beside him. "Well, he is certainly the ball of enery!" she said.

She picked up Crimson and tossed him playfully into the air. "You need to sleep!" she cried. Cal yawned again in agreement.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
ooc:We got our dragons, all our parents have been devoured by giant worms, and we're on teh mountain top to train our dragons.

ic: "Don't wanna sleep!" Crimson cheered. "I wanna play somemore!"

"Told ya." I said, managing to stumble to my feet. " He was just born a few hours ago though, so i suppose I can't blame him for not being tired."

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nat smiled. "Okay, I've got a game!" She winked at Jack.

"See those shiney things up there?" she asked, pointing to the stars. "Those are the best tasting things ever! If you jump really really high, you might be able to catch one!" she said, her voice very serious.

She lay down in the grass, prepared to see if the infant would believe her fib.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
"Better than that nasty worm?" He asked excitedly. I couldn't believe how naive he was, But I had to remember that he was a new born. That should proabably be the first thing we worked on: his gullability.

Years
after gulping down the rest of the worm, just leaving the skin, I started wonderin if those humans would notice anything odd about this carcass, considering that it couldn't have decomposed this fast and there was nothing else around to eat it.. I decided to wait and see how observant the humans were..

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
He jumped and jumped some more, but he obviously couldn't reach them. "Jack, Your tallaer than me, let me use your head for a boost!"

'Oh no. no way I'm letting you sink your claws into my scalp just to try to jump to the stars." I said, backing away

"Come on, Jack!" He urged coming after me.

"No way!" I said, beginning to run.

'Come on, Jack!" He whined as he gave chase. "I wanna eat a star!"

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nat smiled as the two raced around, realizing she had done more damage then help.

When the pair raced by, Nat scooped up crimson and stuffed a strawberry into it's mouth. SHe waited to see the dragon's reaction.

Cal felt left out, and nuzzled Nat's elbow. She promptly gave him a berry as well.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
Crimson immediately started suckling on the straw berry. He no longer cared for the stars. This was tasty too, and a lto less work.

'Thanks.' I said to Nat, breathing heavily. 'it was your fault in teh first place though." i smiled in spite of myself.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
As I woke up suddenly, I noticed nobody else was around. I found Ruby, who was asleep after stuffing himself with the worm carcasses. I picked him up, and walking back up the trail, found the others. As I set ruby down, I said, "Well, now what should we do??". As I saw crimson whineing about wanting to eat a star, I remarked sarcastically, "Geez, why eat a cold hard star that's made of spinach, when you can eat a moon made of delicous chocolate.", but then, Ruby sat up, and said, "Chococlate?? I heard about that while I was still in my egg. All the dragons that ate it felt happy later!!", and suddenly, he spontaniously grew on inch bigger in every area before, and shocked, I watched as he tried to fly up to the moon, but suddenly, as he dissapeared, he came back down, passed out. He landed in front of me, and said, "Hey.. I didn't get the choclate yet.." and passed out again. I sighed, and lying him next to me, I got out an old quilt I managed to get from the camp, and wrapping me and Ruby up with it, I fell asleep...

Years
After eating so much, I had noticed I had grown to the size of an iguana. deciding to follow the humans, I followed on foot, because i hadn't learned to fly yet. I quickly reached them, and stayed hidden, just watching...

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nat stroaked the two dragons in her lap. "Nothing you need to worry about," she murmered to Crimson.

She looked up at Jack. "Sorry about that, I didn't expect him to want a boost!" she said smiling.

She then turned to the other boy. "I think we should remain here for awhile. We need to train with our dragon's before attempting to take down any evil ones...." she said, giving Cal and Crimson another strawberry from her bag.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
Crimson quickly stuck the other strawberry in his mouth. They both slipped in and his cheaks puffed out as they were stretched by teh strawberries. I chuckled at how rediculous he looked. " YOu know, he's really quite cute." I said, kneeling down to caress Crimson on his head. "LIke a firebreathing kitty cat, " I chuckled again.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
"Some kitty cat," Nat laughed. "Looks more like a chipmunk to me!"

She then realized how close Jack was to her, considering Crimson was in her lap. She blushed the tiniest bit, no one had ever been this physically close to her besides her mom due to how shy she normally was.

Cal sucked the juice from his strawberry happily, his eyes narrowing at Jack. He was already getting protective of his tamer.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
Crimson managed to down both strawberries before smacking his lips. " i wanna 'nother!"

"He's like a baby with his bottle!" I laughed. I then noticed the little blue dragon glaring at me. "What?" i asked, perterbed by the look he was giving me.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Cal's glare merely hardened as he returned to perching on Nat's shoulder. Nat chided the small dragon gently, handing it a blueberry this time.

She also gave one to Crimson. "I think it's cute!" she exclaimed as she handed the blueberry to the dragon in her lap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back