• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Years
Please post all your Update/Release notes, Ryukaa! I can't wait to play. :3

Quick Questions:

1. Will Rarity and Twilight have Magic Based attacks since their Unicorns?
2. Will Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash have more Juggle-Combos since they can fly?
3. Will Pinkamena Diane Pie be a playable character (separate from Pinkie Pie) in an eventual update?

I would be glad to help with ideas, but I suck at actually MAKING games, so if you need opinions or ideas, just ask. :D

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
lol, it's not my game. Though, I did read a bunch of answers they gave to people. xDD;;
1. Most likely.
2. Wait until the game comes out. Each character will probably be different.
3. Chances of clone characters are pretty low, from what I've been reading.

The team is already set and fired. They're not accepting any new members. Which is understandable.
I'll just post their ponychan thread here.
http://www.ponychan.net/chan/collab/res/8661.html#8661

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
This excites me more than anything at E3.

It's going to have a total of 17 characters, with only the Mane Six at Release, and the other 11 with future updates. It's also going to have online play. Which is awesome.

This was really confirmed? Shows how much attention I pay to the E3, which is none. Did they say anything about this game about how people will be able to play it?

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
This wasn't at E3. xD;
It's a project that was started a couple months ago, and the trailer with that PreAlpha content was only released recently.
The launch game will only have 1v1 fights, but depending on how hard it is, they might add 2v2 with a future update.
It will have local and online multiplayer as well.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Seems more like a professional fan project if you ask me. But why would they make a fighting game based on it? If anything I'd make it a RPG/adventure game where you can main any pony you want. :)

Cid

Years
I sort of like fighting games.

I saw that game before! It looks really good, the smooth animations in particular. And I think Fluttershy should fight with her animal friends appearing from nowhere to fight for her...oh and with The Stare, too. That way, the two pegasi can have even more distinct movesets, and Rainbow Dash is more of a flyer than Fluttershy anyway. :3
But yes, and RPG MLP would probably be better. xD;

Oh and I wanted to post this here, too:

It's basically a tweet that says Season 2 Episode 1 has been seen by a two year old girl, if this tweet is true.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
- Favorite Episode: So far, episode 2 is my favorite. I'm going to watch episode 7 soon.
- Favorite Main Pony: Twilight Sparkle. She's just like me: a stubborn, yet faithful pony.
- Favorite Side Pony: It's a tie between Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. Both of them are pretty cool. :3
- About Me: Though I'm kinda late in joining the Pony bash, I started watching after seeing my friends getting into MLP. So, I watched the first episode, and loved it.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Holy freakin' crap a MLP fighting game I think I just fangasmed asdfjkl;

Oh and I wanted to post this here, too:

It's basically a tweet that says Season 2 Episode 1 has been seen by a two year old girl, if this tweet is true.

Don'y be silly. Season two's not till fall. And the only possible explanation is either that tweeter is crazy or she was watching the original MLP.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
- Favorite Side Pony: It's a tie between Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. Both of them are pretty cool. :3
Just gonna come out and say it since it's already been discussed. The Mane Six characters aren't side ponies, they're the main ones. :S
If not, Twilight would literally be the only main character and the Favourite Main Pony question would be a bit redundant.
Hope this helps. :)

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
I cannot wait to play the MLP fighting game~

Also,. I just read Cupcakes, and I absolutely loved it~

"Why do they call it a hack saw? It doesn't hack, hacking was what i was doing with the knife."

Years
lol, it's not my game. Though, I did read a bunch of answers they gave to people. xDD;;
1. Most likely.
2. Wait until the game comes out. Each character will probably be different.
3. Chances of clone characters are pretty low, from what I've been reading.

The team is already set and fired. They're not accepting any new members. Which is understandable.
I'll just post their ponychan thread here.
http://www.ponychan.net/chan/collab/res/8661.html#8661

You made it sound like it was your game! DECEPTION!!!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Don'y be silly. Season two's not till fall. And the only possible explanation is either that tweeter is crazy or she was watching the original MLP.

What if the tweeter was someone who works for the show and was watching like the first take of the episode or something?

Back