• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen THE FIRST LVL 100 POKEMON !!!!!!!!

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Yeah... as the title said what is your first LVL 100 Pokemon ? and what was your feeling that time ?

My first am...... Maybe Charizard yeah it was Charizard and i was too excited when i reach its level to 100 first of all i tried to give up and i didn't even tried for 3 days well it was happen -

Charizard was my first starter in Leaf green (My first gen 3 game) and i trained it too much too many hard trainer battles in Seven island by VS Sreek then after it reach lvl 90 it was tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard tooo hard to reach it lvl hard trainer battles doesn't done anything so i went to the league and start a rematch again (the 4th time) and all were 70 or 60 lvl opponent and it was much better then trainer after doing those rematch for more then 6 times finally my Charizard reach 100 lvl then whenever i battle with him not a single exp he gain (I know there isn't any lvl or exp point to obtain after lvl 100)

GreyVirgo

•=ØInfinityØ=•
Years
The first Pokemon I got to level 100 is my Venusaur called Green and yes He is my starter and the second was the Blastoise that my friend traded me Pikachu (He never caught a Pikachu.) and then the Charizard that another friend traded me for an Arcanine. :15:

Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2023
My legitaminte first lv 100 pokemon was Mewtwo in firered.
He beasted through the elite four to the point I hardly needed others on my team, it was a good feeling. sometimes I would beat the elite four completely and not go up a single level.

Do The Petal Dance

Blue Communist Santa?
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 31, 2013
My first Level 100 Pokemon was Charizard in Firered, since I was an idiot when I first played the game and apparently leveling my Pokemon equally was a foreign concept to me xD I used it for defeating pretty much everything, though the only real good thing about the Charizard was it's high level. I think it's moves were Blast Burn, Focus Punch, Fly and Rock Smash. So yeah, like I said earlier, the only good thing about it was it's high level, since I was an idiot when I first played Firered. Having an absurdly overlevelled Charizard did have some drawbacks though, and by that I mean that my other Pokemon were all really underlevelled (even though that didn't really matter since I could solo everything with Charizard).

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
Years
Are we counting only third gen here?

My first non-starter Lv.100 was Azumarill. My Azumarill-Swampert combo was pretty deadly back in the day. The Azumarill was a Modest natured one that didn't even have Huge Power! Natures didn't matter too much to me then.

Lesqx

eRepublik Player
Years
Oh.. Mi first lvl 100 pokemon is.. hmmm... My thinks is venusar... or maybe zapdos.. really i dont know :D One of these at 100% :)

But i remember my happiness.. no comment {XD} I'm really happy ;)

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
The first Level 100 that I ever got was an Exploud. some of it was done through Rare Candies, however.

EspurrsThoughts

I've got a ****ed up view.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2013
Mine was also Charizard, i was ecstatic! Then shocked that I couldn't level up anymore LOL

s0nido

turn up the engine
Years
I remember the first Pokémon I raised to level 100 was my Kyogre in Sapphire, followed by Arnaldo shortly after.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
My first level one-hundred was Blaziken in Ruby, as it was the only Pokémon that I bothered training before completing the storyline. This Pokémon was able to defeat the champion and Elite Four all by itself, but needed some help of a few recovery items like Full Restore, Ice Heal, Paralyze Heal, etc. This Pokémon had great Attack stat, and since it had an Adamant nature, it was even better. With its Attack, it was able to take good advantage of all physical-based moves that it had access to, such as Rock Slide, Sky Uppercut, Blaze Kick, ThunderPunch, and so on. Thanks to this Pokémon, I was able to defeat many of my friends as well when we were battling against each other. (: Post-game, though, Metagross was probably my first level one-hundred. Either that, or maybe it was Gardevoir. I just don't really remember; sorry.

Altair1

Willpower
Years
My first ever Level 100 was Swampert in Emerald Version. I can remember feeling really excited when it was on 99!
I was evolving other Pokemon using the Exp. Share while fighting the league. It was for Pokedex entries.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 6, 2013
My first ever Level 100 was Swampert in Emerald Version. I can remember feeling really excited when it was on 99!
I was evolving other Pokemon using the Exp. Share while fighting the league. It was for Pokedex entries.

Same here, mine was my starter Swampert.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
The first Pokemon I ever got to level 100 in Gen 3 was my Blaziken. It got to that level because I did the Elite 4 a lot, and you can sweep 3/5 of the Pokemon League in Ruby/Sapphire with Blaziken, so it got lots of exp.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Mine was Nidoking. I caught nidoran at the beginning of the game and then beat the whole thing with him alone. He was level 84 when I got to the elite four for the first time lol

Years
I'd only managed to level up 2 Pokemon to level 100 back on FireRed, neither of which were actually mine to begin with. The two were Charizard and Blastoise (I picked Bulbasaur on my main FireRed save), and both of them were at least level 50 when I got a hold of them.

The closest I can remember levelling one of my own Pokemon to 100 was on Sapphire, and it was my Wailord. I can't remember exactly what level I caught it at in the wild, but by the time I transferred it over to my HeartGold, it was at level 87 or so.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 25, 2014
First level 100? That was quite a long time ago and my memory does not reach very far... the first one I remember was snorlax though.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 28, 2014
My first on my first playthrough was Charizard many many years ago

Few years later I played it again and got Zapdos to 1000

They were the only 100s I had, but I started playing again about a year ago and I have a few now :) first on it though was Charizard again haha followed by jolteon

Back