• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Making a versus transition for a battle against two trainers

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
So I'm looking at how transitions work to try and figure out how I can make a double battle against two trainers give a unique versus transition, but I'm not the best coder, and the code looks rather too much for me to understand at my current level. To make it easier to find, versus transitions are defined in def pbBattleAnimationOverride in PField_Visuals. Thanks in advance!

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
Years
So I'm looking at how transitions work to try and figure out how I can make a double battle against two trainers give a unique versus transition, but I'm not the best coder, and the code looks rather too much for me to understand at my current level. To make it easier to find, versus transitions are defined in def pbBattleAnimationOverride in PField_Visuals. Thanks in advance!
I understand that you want the icon for the trainer to be two trainers.
Make the sprite you use for the opponent depict two trainers

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
That's not the issue 😅 It's more along the lines of transitions don't really work for double battles and I need to figure out how to make it so they do

Back