• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

find her yet? ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
... So I've reached the part in Act 5 where you can look at scraps of Doc Scratch at his abode and I'm sensing the Scratch will be happening soon...

Anyways, a lot has passed for me, with Gamzee going cray-cray, Rose going grimdark, and a lot of time travelling and killing...

Oh and while I was playing Equius: Seek the highbl00d, It is creeping the hell out of me... especially when Nepeta walks into the vents... It's soo thriling and shivering... :/

oh and Seer: Descend. That one is also good...

I can't believe Vriska died of a just death... :( She was one of my fave trolls... ;;

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
Good thing about deaths in Homestuck is that the characters don't really entirely leave the story when they die. xD

I remember those creepy Gamzee flashes though, with Nepeta, and the horn honking in the distance. Wow I totally creeped out, and I didn't wanna turn corners. > _>;

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
OMG I FORGOT ABOUT THIS I'M GOMEN

Topic:
Spoiler:

Update:
Spoiler:

EDIT@Pelippers: The beginning of A Taste For Adventure is actually used in the halfway-past segment of Jane: Enter (that part where it's revealed that "timey wimey shenanigan victims roxy and dirk are from the future" (as stated by my friend I will not name)), so it WAS used in a flash, but not the complete track, which is probably what you meant, but I digress.
That list of yours made me start listening to the STRIFE! album again. It's really good, especially Heir Conditioning ^^

Yes, I remember that now. But that was really only a tiny tiny intro part of it :3 Also, don't spoil stuff for gunnerpow!

... So I've reached the part in Act 5 where you can look at scraps of Doc Scratch at his abode and I'm sensing the Scratch will be happening soon...

Anyways, a lot has passed for me, with Gamzee going cray-cray, Rose going grimdark, and a lot of time travelling and killing...

Oh and while I was playing Equius: Seek the highbl00d, It is creeping the hell out of me... especially when Nepeta walks into the vents... It's soo thriling and shivering... :/

oh and Seer: Descend. That one is also good...

I can't believe Vriska died of a just death... :( She was one of my fave trolls... ;;
Act 5<3 Be sure to read all the scraps! Especially the ones with Vriska and John and Davesprite and Jadesprite.
OH! And remember to look at the banner. The MSPA-site banner on top of the very homepage. It changes with every page, to show how Dave and Jade ran into Jack when they were breeding frogs. I completely missed that on my first read-through and didn't at all understand why Dave had lost one of his lives all of a sudden when Karkat mentioned it.

Good thing about deaths in Homestuck is that the characters don't really entirely leave the story when they die. xD

I remember those creepy Gamzee flashes though, with Nepeta, and the horn honking in the distance. Wow I totally creeped out, and I didn't wanna turn corners. > _>;
Yeah that's true :3 Vriska's army of dead doom lol

Gamzee only really killed two of the trolls right? And Vriska only really killed one. The real mean killer is Eridan :( never liked him a lot. His dancestor is better ^^ /creeping into spoilers nao but I'm careful! :3

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Oh god I love Vriska and John's scraps... Even though they were dead, it was still sweet <3

And I hate to play where you have to control the characters like in Seek the highbl00d and Seer: Descend since whenever I turn, something might pop out like in Nepeta's walk to the grates, it feels like Gamzee might pop out and scare the hell out of me... and the curtains in Descend where I thought Bec Noir might appear and kill Rose... looooooool

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I think those kind of flash games are really interesting just because the tension is so high even though not much really happens in the end :)

The part where John and Rose "fight" Jack after Seer: Descend is epic... so much feels.
http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=005596

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
OMG! I have reached Cascade, and as I'm typing this, I'm going to click the link!

Soo excited <3

EDIT: My reaction to Cascade:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Ahahah! I think it's wonderful that we have a first time reader with us here :D I too want to watch Cascade for the first time! So amazing. So. Amazing.

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Reached the end of Act 6 Act 1 Intermission....

Spoiler:

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
Gamzee only really killed two of the trolls right? And Vriska only really killed one. The real mean killer is Eridan :( never liked him a lot. His dancestor is better ^^ /creeping into spoilers nao but I'm careful! :3

I used to hate Eridan.
However, I like him better now days that I've had over year to NOT have read the part where he kills anyone. xD; But honestly, it's in their nature to kill, so Eridan didn't do anything much worse than any other troll. Most of them have killed one or more characters at some point.

Cid

Years
I used to find Eridan funny. I still do, actually. I know his sudden Prince of Hope thingo that massacred his friends was shocking, but I didn't really hate him for it. Probably because I was reading it at a time when there was no sustained suspense (reading the updates as archives is heck of a lot different from reading it in bundles), and I immediately found out that Kanaya was okay anyway so I was cool. Also, Drew already said the biggest thing that puts his actions to perspective, which is troll culture and its faults, so yeah. Gamzee, however, I still don't like. I usually like ascended extras (okay maybe he wasn't an extra but his old role was pretty minimal compared to, uh, say Dave) but Gamzee's an exception. Poor guy. He's actually a fun character, really. I just can't put my finger on why I dislike him.

In other news, since we're still on the topic of music, I think I found my favorite songs from what I've listened thus far. And it's all thanks to you guys. :D

WC0xCLF.png

I even made a bookmark folder for this playlist, that of which the screenshot above was taken from. But Cid, why not download? Because, I don't feel like shelling out money (not really, I'm just incredibly poor, haha), especially when I can just listen to Bandcamp! XD; So yeah. Oh and I noticed I liked a lot of the Doctor remixes and John-related music. I don't know why, haha. It's arranged from BEST. THING. EVER. to pretty awesome, by the way.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
@ Cid, so you liked SOT waking world more than SOT dreaming dead, huh? Interesting, I prefer the latter over the former ^^ But it also depends on my mood, perhaps. Green Ghost is awesome whenever.

And ever since TaichiWind mentioned songs from the STRIFE! album, I've been listening to them a lot xD They really are really good.

Also, exposition indeed... Soon, Hussie will be home from his convention trip. So spill it, Aranea! :D:D

Music is all fun but perhaps we need a new main topic ;) Anyone got a good idea?

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
How about...

Who's your favorite Homestuck pair? ♥♦♣♠ * This includes all former pairs ;) *

With Homestuck's troll romance system, a lot of pairs could be paired up or something...

For Matespritship, I love John and Vriska and Tavros and Vriska... Well, to be honest, I love all of Vriska's matesprits... <3

For Moirallegiance, Nepeta and Equius, Gamzee and Karkat...

For Auspisticism, well, all kmown auspisticized pairs which involves Kanaya as the auspistice.

And for Kismesissitude, Karkat and himself. 'nuff said.

in other news, I still haven't been listed as one of the Prospit dreamers... ;)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
What are your favorite Homestuck pairs of every kind? ♥♦♣♠

I need to think about this question for a while! :)
Also, I added you in now. Always let me know when I've forgotten stuff like this xD

Only for those who have read the last intermission.
Spoiler:

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Well, reached the part on Act 6 Act 3 where
Spoiler:

/offtopic Check out my new forumset <3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Ohoho. There will be more baroness, in more than one way so to speak. You just wait ;D

What a lovely theme! Could I somehow beg you to make a Kanaya one for me to match yours with? :3

EDIT: Ahaha. I have decided that for now, my favorite Homestuck characters are definitely Meenah and Roxy.

Roxy has grown on me over time and regarding ♥-ships, I like to see her with Dirk.
Spoiler:

Meenah is just badass and I think she'll be a heroine figure in some way before all this is over, heck, I even like her post-scratch version despite shenanigans xD And I ♦-ship Meenah with Aranea, I guess.

In the ♣-area, PastKarkat-Jade-FutureKarkat is a classic, even though it's weird and stupid. Jade♥Karkat is what I prefer after their adorable banter and caring logs in Act5. I know some don't agree with me but hey, that's what the shipping world is like ^^ No bashing in this thread please.

Last edited:

Cid

Years
Meenah and Roxy. <33 Actually Rika, I think I need more songs to add to that list. I mean seriously, Gunner made me like Savior of the Dreaming Dead a little more than Savior of the Waking World in a few minutes, so I think that my playlist is still subject to change. By a lot. XD; Probably not counting Unite Synchronization though! That track is still amazing as hell.

What are your favorite Homestuck pairs of every kind?
For matespritship / the flushed quadrant I'll probably go with Kanaya ♥ Rose just because I really enjoyed their moments of interaction, and Kanaya really shines as a character whenever she's involved with Rose in anything, and vice versa. :3 Dirk ♥ Roxy doesn't sound half bad, either. ;D

As for moirallegiance / the ashen quadrant, Equius ♦ Nepeta by far was the most entertaining. XD; Despite having Nepeta as a patron troll I never really liked her as much as Kanaya and co. until I realized how adorable she is, particularly when she's talking to Equius and with them keeping each other in line. It's really cute.

Third would be a hard pick, and reading Rika's mention of Jade ♣ past!Karkat / future!Karkat and their funny ashen quadrant antics made it even harder! D: I said it was a hard pick considering Kanaya's many attempts at auspisticism (Eridan and Vriska, Vriska and Tavros, Gamzee and Karkat, oh and Karkat and Dave), but I'm gonna have to go with the last one just because it made the Act 6 intermissions even more memorable. :P This page sums it up. Beware since that link leads to Act 6 Intermission 2 spoilers! Just in case you're not there yet.

Kismessisitude though would be a coin toss between Jack ♠ Queen and PM ♠ BN. And maybe Karkat with himself somewhere in there. I don't really know. The thing is, from what I've seen, the caliginous quadrant is the most messed up among the quadrants for me. So unless it leads to an epic showdown between the two people, I don't really find myself enjoying the quadrant and its weirdness in troll romance overall. :\

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Unite Synchronisation is epic, yeah ^^ And I'm glad you realized how superepic Savior of the Dreaming Dead is ;D

I did a happy discovery the other day, that the horse song that was used for a certain Ride scene lately already exists! It was better than the horse song on Vol.6 imo, so that was why I was searching for it ^^

Here's the old one: Horsechestra
And here's the awesome one: Horsechestra STRONG version

update:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Ahhhh I completely forgot about posting in this club! It was the new album which reminded me to do so - I especially love "Carne Vale" and "Eternity Served Cold" the best!

Yes! I love that part - it's especially funny when you get to different kinds of deaths.

Who's your favorite Homestuck pair? ♥♦♣♠ * This includes all former pairs ;) *

I ship EVERYTHING
No lie :p

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back