• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~♥Dawn Fan Club♥~♥ "No need to worry!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 28, 2014
Why you like Dawn so much? One of my favourite of Ash's companions!
Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon: Easily her Piplup. So cute :)
Your favourite of Dawn's outfits: :/ her default outift I guess. I really don't remember individual outfits in that much detail

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Given the new Fairy types, I'm curious about something - do you guys think Dawn will ever catch one? They seem to be like very light and pure and good-hearted Pokémon, perfect for a trainer like Dawn to use. They'd complement her style perfectly alongside Pachirisu and Buneary, and her personality is just begging for a hero of a Pokémon on her team, but I can't think of what she'd catch haha. Honestly based on the fan art above I think Kirlia would be a great partner for her; what do you guys think?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Given the new Fairy types, I'm curious about something - do you guys think Dawn will ever catch one? They seem to be like very light and pure and good-hearted Pokémon, perfect for a trainer like Dawn to use. They'd complement her style perfectly alongside Pachirisu and Buneary, and her personality is just begging for a hero of a Pokémon on her team, but I can't think of what she'd catch haha. Honestly based on the fan art above I think Kirlia would be a great partner for her; what do you guys think?

To be fair, Dawn may not catch a Fairy type, and instead, her Togekiss would possibly be reclassified as a Fairy/Flying type.

zdude18

Lone Wolf
Years
yeah i agree with you pinkie, i believe togekiss and its line should be reclassified as fairy types. it makes the most sense to me, otherwise kirlia could make sense for dawn. unfortunately we most likely wont get another cameo from dawn until pokemon ends totally, which is far in the future.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
yeah i agree with you pinkie, i believe togekiss and its line should be reclassified as fairy types. it makes the most sense to me, otherwise kirlia could make sense for dawn. unfortunately we most likely wont get another cameo from dawn until pokemon ends totally, which is far in the future.
Kirlia for Dawn? I think that's a reasonable suggestion but I'm not sure how well Gardevoir would suit her if it evolved haha. Gardevoir seems like a big passive/silent type, as opposed to Dawn being the strong and loud character? I guess their personalities could clash well or they could even learn from each other, but I'm not sure how well they'd work together in general. Can't hurt to see it, though!

zdude18

Lone Wolf
Years
gallade would probably make more sense, obviously it wouldnt be a fairy type, but id like that fit

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Gallade, for Dawn? What makes you say that! Gallade seems far too manly and focussed for Dawn, like some kind of elite warrior, I can't see that suiting her at all haha. She's already got Mamoswine as the token "conflicting personalities" Pokémon so I'm not sure where Gallade would fit in and although it'd be interesting to see, I can't really think of a way that they could make it work... I'd love to hear your reasoning though!

zdude18

Lone Wolf
Years
exactly! itd be a nice change of pace from her other pokes! they'd struggle at first but i believe they'd eventually connect through their wills to win. also, i dont see gallade as a completely buff warrior super manly poke. he seems more calm and collective, picking his moment to strike in my opinion. but i could see this working overall.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
gallade would probably make more sense, obviously it wouldnt be a fairy type, but id like that fit

Dawn's rival, Zoey, already uses a Gallade, so she'll have to use a Gardevoir for the purpose of a polar opposite theme between her and her pokemon/rival. Kinda like how Ash has a female Unfezant, while Trip has a male Unfezant.

Years
is a update zdude18 is a co-owner of this club now I wont always be able to be here so he will be able to take care of things while i am away I am not always able because of a death in my family about 2 months ago and things been real rough after that and losing me job

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
is a update zdude18 is a co-owner of this club now I wont always be able to be here so he will be able to take care of things while i am away I am not always able because of a death in my family about 2 months ago and things been real rough after that and losing me job
Oh gosh, sorry to hear your news :( We'll make sure to look after this place until you're back on your feet!

So as a discussion, what do you guys think of Dawn's prospects of love? Who would you see her fitting with as a couple? Do you think she's even interested in finding a relationship? What is your favourite Dawn shipping? Discuss! I want to hear your views first :D

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
So as a discussion, what do you guys think of Dawn's prospects of love? Who would you see her fitting with as a couple? Do you think she's even interested in finding a relationship? What is your favourite Dawn shipping? Discuss! I want to hear your views first :D

1. I believe she'll find it dreamy like other girls her age.

2. I have to go with Kenny, since he hinted his crush for her.

3. Perhaps not at the moment because the contests has higher priority for her than finding a relationship.

4. Sapphirepearlshipping, because I like to follow my headcanon where Dawn is bi, if that's appropriate here, and she and May quickly became best of friends during their first meeting.

zdude18

Lone Wolf
Years
thank you so much berlitz and im sorry to hear that. good luck to your future. pinkie, ive never heard of sapphirepearlshipping, and now i am intrigued, it sounds really interesting. secondly, the fact that she bluntly denied kenny in the anime makes me think that maybe she doesnt like him like that.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
thank you so much berlitz and im sorry to hear that. good luck to your future. pinkie, ive never heard of sapphirepearlshipping, and now i am intrigued, it sounds really interesting. secondly, the fact that she bluntly denied kenny in the anime makes me think that maybe she doesnt like him like that.

Sapphirepearlshipping is the shipping between Dawn and May, hence Sapphire for May and Pearl for Dawn. I should mentioned that Dawn found Kenny "cute" in battle when she wrote a letter to Kenny deciding to stick around with Ash and co. for a little while.

zdude18

Lone Wolf
Years
yeah i know i remember that episode, and as much as id like to agree that they make sense together, i just dont like the fit and dont see the evidence enough on dawn's side.

Years
I miss seeing rerun episodes with Dawn on TV now there are the original pokemon episodes

In Australia where I am, they are still getting Sinnoh reruns so I do get to see Dawn occasionally, and also the fact I tend to watch the anime online as well. But as far as the current topic goes, my fave shipping involving Dawn has always been PearlShipping, aka the one with Ash.

I loved this shipping because Dawn was very similar to Ash in a lot of ways, like her Piplup being a mascot like Ash's Pikachu, the fact they were the first main characters to trade Pokemon to each other and also Dawn's Mamoswine was also like a counterpart to Ash's Charizard. And they each have an electric rodent which is super cute.

And sorry to hear about your tragedy Dawn-Berlitz, I do hope things get better.

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2013
Why you like Dawn so much?:I like Dawn because she's very nice,cute,pretty,upbeat,cheerful,friendly,determined,and girly
Your favorite of Dawn's Pokemon:I'd have to say Piplup,Buneary,and Quilava
Your favorite of Dawn's outfits:Her normal one,orange and yellow swimsuit,pajamas,and also her grand festival and princess dress she looks sooo pretty in those XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back