• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Crossroads ; A Johto Story (OOC/SU) old thread

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
We're slowly building onto it ^^ We haven't been online at the same times lately so that's why it takes a few days to complete it. Battling Loudred atm though, so it's going somewhere!

Meanwhile, I can give you guys some levels for all the posts leading up to the event.
I was going to give levels for just about anything pokémon do, but I think pokémon will grow "too quickly" in the beginning then, and it's also easier to measure through battles and events. Still, don't worry about what we talked about, Bastian! Just mentioning unimportant battles is fine - it's mostly for notable ones you'll get levels anyway. In the games, after all, your pokémon seldom level up after each random wild pokémon battle, right?

Melody
Chikorita grew to Lv 7 and learned Razor Leaf!

Christina
Cyndaquil grew to lv 8 and learned Smokescreen!

Blaine
Totodile grew to lv 7 and learned Water Gun!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
"Just mentioning unimportant battles is fine - it's mostly for notable ones you'll get levels anyway."

Thank god, that's a weight off of my shoulders :3 Thanks alot Red. And thanks for the Smokescreen! That'll come in handy. *Rubs hands*

Tixen

*Insert something witty here*
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 11, 2015
Thank you :) And I didn't know either - it was just something that I thought would be fun to look at in a character, the kind of pressure that society often places upon people to act according to their gender stereotypes. Yeah, I was planning on doing a nice long one shot post, so I shall get to that and meet up with the rest of the characters in the next chapter.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
"Just mentioning unimportant battles is fine - it's mostly for notable ones you'll get levels anyway."

Thank god, that's a weight off of my shoulders :3 Thanks alot Red. And thanks for the Smokescreen! That'll come in handy. *Rubs hands*
Of course, if someone actually has the energy to describe random wild battles in detail, they can get levels for that xD But not even I will probably bother unless I'll capture a wild pokémon.

Thank you :) And I didn't know either - it was just something that I thought would be fun to look at in a character, the kind of pressure that society often places upon people to act according to their gender stereotypes. Yeah, I was planning on doing a nice long one shot post, so I shall get to that and meet up with the rest of the characters in the next chapter.
Looking forward to it!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I'd hate for this RP to be hanging when we've picked up such a nice pace early on, so as soon as Tixen has posted, I will put up chapter 2. Sorry for being on my phone all the time, Cooper, titanpad doesn't work on it O.o

So from here on, always state at the top of your IC posts what chapter you are in. And remember that if players that are still on te previous chapter want in on an event, you shouldn't start it until they've caught up :)

EDIT: I loved reading your post, Tixen! I hope Ab and Hien can meet soon enough :3

Hien
Froakie grew to Lv 7!

As I promised, the new chapter shall now be up. I'm not gonna call dibs on any of the events this time, I'll just wait and see where I'll fit in, or even do event 3 :p

Last edited:

Tixen

*Insert something witty here*
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 11, 2015
Hmmm, I'm thinking of going Event 2, because Team Rocket. Anybody else up for it? And meeting up with Ab does sound like it would be fun :)

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
I'm going event 3 myself, just going around and doing battles and taking names.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I'm going to write up my final post for chapter 1 today (If I can get my god damn HTML code thingie to work with a chapter-bit beneath the name :I ), and afterwards, I'd like to jump into event 1!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I could join you in event 1. Over this weekend I'll probably be at home and able to make joint posts better. It's when I'm restricted to my phone things go stagnant :p so during weekday, jps with me are probably done more swiftly through PMs than on an etherpad, jsyk.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I'd love for Chris' to meet up with Ab, that's for sure :3 Or any of the other guys in the RP, for the matter! You've all got such interesting characters and I'm curious as to how they'll interact with Chris'!

Mind you, Red, I'm off from around 18:00 tomorrow 'till early sunday :P

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
^^ I'll be on and off, away on some meetings and doing some studying. But yeah, I think the Nathan/Aberdeen post is soon finished, if Cooper comes on some more tonight :3

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
There we go, conclusion to Chris' first chapter! I'd love to hear some feedback on either my posts and/or the new posting format I've done. Do you guys like it? I think it works well, but I'm always ready to improve :3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Looks good, sir bastybutt!

EDIT: finally posted the end of mine and Cooper's event :3 I'll hand out levels for parties that have earned such as soon as I get home today! And then I might post a final thingy for Ab on chapter 1. A smallish thing.

But we can start on our event already if you want, Bastian ^^ And we should hear what Cooper wants to do too.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Here's the girl who reads PMs before OOC threads. Ignore my question in the PM then, cooper ;) So Ab, Nate and Christina on event 1. This shall be interesting to cook up.

Yes, of course we got levels. I shall calculate now.

Nathan
Fang-Lin grew to Lv 8!
Poliwag grew to Lv 7!
+ Loudred
- Loudred

Aberdeen
Chespin grew to Lv 7!
Pidgey grew to Lv 7!
+ Whismur

Christina
+ Spinarak

Melody
Blossom grew to Lv 8!

Last edited:

RSC Cooper Inc

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Years
If I could explain why the farmer would have such a thing, could this Exeggcute have its Dream World ability?
Also, since Poliwag is a level away from learning Hypnosis, can I have her level up and learn the move in the middle of a battle later in this chapter?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024
Tixen, I got one small solo-post I'm gonna do with Melody heading to the farmer having the Rocket problem. I was thinking your character could meet up with her shortly after and we could begin our JP, yes? :3

Back