• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
@PinkSapphire Well go you for being unique with your character :D We like it :3

Your Accepted

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Megamen765- thank you :D i'll make her first post tomorrow ^^ playing this character will be lots of fun :3

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Sorry for the long absence. Final exams at school really stressed me out, but they're almost over. I'll look for the SUs that should be stashed somewhere, but in the meantime, how many days have passed since Valorie's incident with the Team Rocket spy? (The last time I posted as Jimmy, Alice and Charlie)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
"You might stay out of my sight in the Academy, you're lucky you're a girl, i would've punched you if you weren't."
*Nemo reads this* "BRB, I have the sudden urge to lay the Orrean smackdown."
:P

Sapphire Rose

Years
WolfOfEve- she's not a gijinka, gijinka's have ears and tails and such and she doesn't.

Lilizuki- probely xD it would take awhile though, she has major confidence issues

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Resubmitting my SUs. I'm back.
Post will be up soon.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Tut tut. Doesn't Tyler know that cats are the masters, and humans are their servants? :P

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Tut tut. Doesn't Tyler know that cats are the masters, and humans are their servants? :P

Again, this is myself. Myself in RP Form.

Also, I tend to have a way with animals. In fact, there's a cat in my lap right now...

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Again, this is myself. Myself in RP Form.

Also, I tend to have a way with animals. In fact, there's a cat in my lap right now...
Fair enough.

Seemed presumptuous of you to take control of the Absol's response, so I had her react how her personality dictated. ^_^

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Hi, I'm new to this kind of RPing.. can I join?

@Saika111 I'm with you, completely new to this site and needing a little bit of a hand. Are there still spaces and if so can we join? just need someone to explain as I have read the first post but it's gone straight over my head xD I've done plenty of rping before on other sites but this is rather different to what I am use to :P

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Saika111 & Lokiepie: Alright... Well, first thing's first you can't not read the first post. It's integral to the RP. You'll need to look over the plot and rules spoilers to start with.

There's also a spoiler called "available spots" and you'll find that yes there are open spots for you to join. Unless you plan on playing a teacher, you'll want to choose which dorm you want your character in, at which point I suggest you check the dorms spoiler for more info on how they're different.

Lastly, when you want to catch a wild pokemon you're going to need to look through the wild pokemon spoiler. Now, once you're ready you need to head on over to the Sign Up Template spoiler, which contains a form you need to fill out for your character and post here so we can make sure you didn't try to join as Goku or something absurd like that.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
@Pink: I think I've found a girlfriend for Kilik. :3 They should meet up later!

@Yellow & Megaman: You may commence the battle without my post. I don't see much for me to post anyway until after the battle. :P

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
@Shiny: okay~ just tell me on VM or PM or FB when they can meet ^^ (my preference goes to fb in our own chat xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back