• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Me, and unless you brought Superman, it'd be best for you to rephrase what you just said.
You want to fight me? Ha! You'd better be as strong as you say you are!

I thought the strongest was Sapphy, since she's GM, but I don't know if Didi wants to get his butt kicked by his girlfriend.

Also, I totally just called him Didi.
The he** did you just call me...?!

I'm pretty strong c: come take me on~

Lol there was something I wanted to say but I totally forgot??… >_>

No way. Not that you're weak, & I'm not saying that, but like he** if I'm gonna fight someone I care about.

-

It's settled. Zero! You & me! One on one!,,

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Don't do it, SD; never take on a bunch of genderbent maids with knives and the power to stop time.

And whatever you do...WHATEVER YOU DO...Don't bring up breast pads. You have been warned.
Breast pads? Say what? :o

Khawill

<3
Years
I don't know who started it, but every RP I'm in has traps.
Not girl->guy either.
Not saying I have a problem, but the idea that any girl I meet can be a dude has made me paranoid.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I always disappear and the interesting stuff happens in this thread. Macho announces that he wears breast pads, Lili teases people and Khawill has confusion about accepting his deep rooted love of traps that he secretly harbors. :3

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I always disappear and the interesting stuff happens in this thread. Macho announces that he wears breast pads, Lili teases people and Khawill has confusion about accepting his deep rooted love of traps that he secretly harbors. :3

Not that I care, but what about me?

Back