• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystery Dungeon: PokéCommunity Edition (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023

How about M.A.T.T instead? Flows a lot easier lol. Also, while I have you here, should I have Tobias interact with Alaric? If so, I could have Tobias try to take his apple back. That'd be much easier in a joint post though.

Name

Moémon Master
Years
team%206.png

Team 6 looks really awesome, ain't no one gonna mess with us

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Haha, I might just do that, if it doesn't cram it too much ;D

Me and Miltank's joint post will be up as soon as he gets his butt off his bed decides it's okay to post.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
I like the name team 6.

But I have a feeling the other won't like it, so I say we call it team S.M.A.R.T.

Snype
Mallie
Adalia
Ryan
Djinn

DAMMIT DJINN!

Close enough buddy, close enough...

YOU DISABLED CAPSLOCK?
DON'T YOU KNOW IT'S A ONE-WAY TICKET TO COOLSVILLE?

Caps Lock is too mainstream~! /hipster mentality
Also, ermergerd dat pic. Me is jealous x3

How about M.A.T.T instead? Flows a lot easier lol. Also, while I have you here, should I have Tobias interact with Alaric? If so, I could have Tobias try to take his apple back. That'd be much easier in a joint post though.

I suppose that could work in the name department, but then everyone would be like "Who's Matt?" And they'd be very, very disappointed at the lack of a member named Matt in team M.A.T.T.

I suppose we can do a joint post :3
It should be interesting~

Name

Moémon Master
Years
yeah, i'm gonna work on a little gif that'll look like light is shining down on us.
it'll totally intimidate the other teams into submission.

Also!
the lack of Matt in team M.A.T.T. is the best part of the name, imo

oh yeah, if i didn't get your gender right in the pic lemme know.
I'm looking at you Houndoom and Snover.

Last edited:

HearttheWolf

Likes the Rule Book
Years
Ack! I was about to post, but the website crashed on me :/
Luckily I saved my post, so I'll just copy/paste it once I get back on my PC in about 2-3 hours(on my iPhone atm).

[EDIT:] Posted!

Last edited:

Chalifoux

Years
Three hours left in le countdown before the tomb raid begins :o
It's the final countdown! Turururu Tururututu Turururu Tururutututu

Also, le joint post between PJ and I is almost done ;]

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Aw man looks like Snypes sparring session won't last on for too much longer D: Maybe we can figure out a transition from the fight (Or they pulled an all nighter :P)

Chalifoux

Years
So... The unexpected occurred, somehow saw thru Alaric's masquerade :o
Yup, Tobias and Alaric engaged in a battle for the history books, dreams were eaten, and yellow rodents remembered to reflect light from their inner angles like a diamond.

I gotta say this is one of the most enjoyable joint posts I've ever typed :3

Also, 12 minutes till the countdown ends :O
EDIT: IT'S OVER!!!1 OMGOMGOMG SO EXCITED!!!

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
I like the name team 6.

But I have a feeling the other won't like it, so I say we call it team S.M.A.R.T.

Snype
Mallie
Adalia
Ryan
Djinn

DAMMIT DJINN!

How about Team sWAgGALiCiOUS, that is how we spell it. Our first posts should be us getting to know eachother also we are the biggest team (we have 6 members instead of 5 :D).

our type diversity is good

Dark-Fire
Snow-Grass
Flying-Normal
Dark-Ghost
Steel-Fairy

that imo is really good, since I have only met IC Troock who is in Team 5 : (

I will have to get to know all of you so it is okay if you bunny with me just nothing in appropriate :D

we also need a team leader... dibs not being it huehehe

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Oh! I'd love to be the Team Leader! Snype will totally fight for it ;D We'll see what the others think.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Ooooh dear, that's insane D: The clues are so cryptic, and I don't even know where I'd begin searching! So, yeah, question time:

• How do we go about this? Do we search for the clues in the topics around PC but act as if we are actually treasure hunting in IC?
  • Are the clues hidden in every section of PC?
  • Do we only progress if we find the clue?
  • The clues don't give much of a hint as to what section they would be in. Is that intentional, or is this some kind of read-between-the-lines thing?
  • Are the clues hidden randomly, or do they correspond to a specific part of the forums?

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Ooooh dear, that's insane D: The clues are so cryptic, and I don't even know where I'd begin searching! So, yeah, question time:

• How do we go about this? Do we search for the clues in the topics around PC but act as if we are actually treasure hunting in IC?
  • Are the clues hidden in every section of PC?
  • Do we only progress if we find the clue?
  • The clues don't give much of a hint as to what section they would be in. Is that intentional, or is this some kind of read-between-the-lines thing?

1. Yes, exactly! :o

2. No, there are 12 hidden clues (outside of the IC thread) - two for each group. There are some forum sections with two clues and some with none, I believe.

3. Yep you can only progress further after you find your clue, or someone in your group shares it with you. You can then post about it as an individual or a group ><.

4. Some clues are easier, some are hard. You will have to read between the lines - look for odd wording, out of place phrases, that might give you a hint.

Remember you can discuss ideas with your team members in PM/Off forum :D.

HearttheWolf

Likes the Rule Book
Years
I have a couple questions.

1. Will there be an IC post telling our characters who they're assigned with, or should they know their team?
2. Should we be writing a post about travelling to the tomb, or are we there right now?
3. When we're looking for the answer to the clues in the forum, will it be in more obscure threads, or just the more popular ones?
4. Finally, will the answer to the clues be in other posts besides the entrance post? Like will we have to read all the posts in the threads you think the answer might be in?

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I have a couple questions.

1. Will there be an IC post telling our characters who they're assigned with, or should they know their team?
2. Should we be writing a post about travelling to the tomb, or are we there right now?
3. When we're looking for the answer to the clues in the forum, will it be in more obscure threads, or just the more popular ones?
4. Finally, will the answer to the clues be in other posts besides the entrance post? Like will we have to read all the posts in the threads you think the answer might be in?

1. As the IC first post now says, the teams have been posted on a notice board for your character to read in the morning.

2. It's nearby, so whilst you could do a travelling post down the newly trodden path, it's not necessary.

3. Popular of stickied threads (the ones at the top). So you won't find it in any brand new threads or ones that are past the first page.

4. Nope the clue will always be in the first or second post. In fact there is only one instance of it being in the second post, and that was due to some odd CSS disliking being edited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back