• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

right so thanksgiving is a thing

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
are you americans ready for the post-election thanksgiving or what

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Bond movie marathon with Pokemon thrown in, love it.

dad

big poppa
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
absolutely, going to visit grandma in louisiana. can't wait to have some greens, beans, potatoes, tomatoes...

Reactions: Cay

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Boyfriend's family is coming over for Thanksgiving and we're gonna have a full house that day. I haven't had a proper thanksgiving with my family for several years due to because of the drama I've been going through. So my boyfriend encouraged me to stay with him and his family for Thanksgiving. Can't wait to share some of my traditions along with his.

We're gonna try to attempt to make pumpkin pie from scratch. :D

Years
Hate this holiday. Nothing but stressful people worrying too much about dinner, especially the ones who insist on traditions and such.

User19sq

Not to be the gloomy-gloom, but I always spend it alone. At least I can play Sun instead.

Back